Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) Empty Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:50 pm

The silence filled Casmir's ears, and his head lifted slightly, the darkness concealing his features. The shutters were closed on the window, and he stood, gathering them and opening them wide, letting the bright moonlight flood into the room, highlighting his tanned, firm chest, his square jaw, and deathly blue eyes. Dark black hair was rustled slightly atop his head, and he watched as the stars started to fade, seeing the first light of dawn peeking over the horizon. Knowing that now, the day had started, he quickly turned to his quarters, before stepping out of the room, starting down the grand hall.

(It's medieval times, if that's ok. And the slave is treated really well)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) Empty Re: Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Sophie
I waited to be bought at the slave sale since I had been shipped from Russia to England. I let my golden hair go down my back as it swayed in the wind, it was a nice day as it was a perfect temperature for me. I had been in the slave trade since I was twelve when my mother had sold me to a man just to be rid of me.

(I was thinking that he'd be rough her my girl since she was so stubborn)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) Empty Re: Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 pm

(He'll get annoyed, but he's not really violent. If that's ok with you.)

The morning was crisp and cool, and Casmir easilly opened the door of the mansion, stepping outside. He wore a white shirt that was opened in the front, revealing his tanned, bare chest, and black jeans that buttoned in the front. His dark black hair was tousled slightly, and he was soon handed the reins of one of his horses by his groom, who nodded slightly in greetings. Giving him a warm smile, Casmir mounted the horse and rode out of the gate, headed towards the sale, that would be starting early today.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:06 pm

(But he'd show her who's you could say Alpha)

I waited tired and wanting to just sleep by now. My eyes lazily closed very once in a while as I stood there letting men look at me and touch me if they so wished, I saw a handsome man come toward me as he must me new to this town as I have never see him around. I stood straight showing what I could give some what but I was just way to tired but I looked very desirable just the same
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Soon, Casmir reached the auction place, and dismounted from the horse, gently patting its sleek, strong neck with his hand. The animal whickered softly, and Casmir smiled gently, before turning his eyes onto the slaves who were on display. It was rather heartbreaking, actually, and he hated knowing that these people, these innocent people had been sold by others, who had no heart. He shifted slightly, a bag of gold coins in his hand, and watched with saddened intrest.

(Ok maybe.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:16 pm

I looked around still as I shifted my feet so I could give one a break while using my best foot to hold me up. I ran my hands threw my waist long hair, I soon locked eyes with blue eyes that had just gotten down from a nice looking horse
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:20 pm

The small area was surrounded by a fence, and Casmir slipped inwards, gazing at the sad group of people that were assembled near around the area. A man reached up to touch one of the women inapropriatly, and he pushed his hand away, giving him a deadly glare, hissing in his ear before shoving him away.
Hating that he had actually decided to come, he felt someone watching him and turned slightly, his gaze connecting with the one of a girl, who was very striking.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:41 am

I raised my chin looking down at him so to speak. I tugged at the chains that bound my hands together as I looked to him still
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:43 am

Stepping a bit closer, Casmir's brow furrowed and he cleared his throat. She tugged at the chains that constricted her wrists, and he looked away. "Are you... alright? Miss?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:47 am

(I'm here now on other account... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:52 am

I began to laugh,"Do I look okay?" I asked as I rattled my chains wanting freedom
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 am

Casmir seemed confused, and he looked up. "Uh, yeah..." Just then the bidding started, and people, mosly men poured through the gate, eying up the prizes with sharp, greedy eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:25 pm

I looked to the men as I didn't want to go any where with them. I wanted freedom to stop this but I didn't know if I'd get that far yet but I'd plan my escape easily as I stared at the men again standing tall as I was instructed and showed off my breasts
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Though she did as she was told, and stood tall, Casmir didn't want her in particular to be bought by anyone who was going to abuse her, for thier own purpose.
He flipped the bag of gold coins to the attendant, who smiled evilly, before unhooking the girl and shoving her towards him. "She's you'rs, first come, first serve."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 pm

I pushed away from him easily twisting out of his reach. I was very fast to react and move. I ran so fast that I didn't stop even if my muscles ached in so many places as I wasn't very easy to recapture
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Glaring angrily after the girl as she took off running, he was rewarded with chuckling from the assembled men, and whistling as Casmir leaped into action, mounting the horse and kicking it in its sides. The beast took off running, hot on the trail of the woman, and he soon caught up to her, grabbing her by the collar and swinging her onto the horse, so she was lying over the saddle in front of him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:48 pm

I hit the horse hard in the neck making it rear and I fell off and got up running again making sure I stayed somewhere where the horse couldn't go as I knew these woods like the back of my hand. My feet thudded against the ground as I jumped over rocks and small brookes
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Casmir let out a harsh growl, and leaped off of the spooked horse, following her through the woods, his feet pounding against the ground. His chest was heaving with breathing, and he soon caught up to her, grabbing her ankle and taking her down to the ground, before pinning her there.
"Easy woman! Easy there, ok! I'm not going to hurt you!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:58 pm

I sobbed,"Get off of me!" I screamed into his face as I kicked and hit him trying to get him off of me as tears went down my cheeks. I soon slithered sort of out of his grasp running not stopping until I came to a river. I leaned down quickly bringing water to my lips and drinking. I looked from side to side trying to figure out how to cross the river as well as looking out for him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Casmir picked himself off of the ground, just shaking his head. He hated to leave it this way, but he wasn't going to race after her like an idiotic fool with no mind.
"Fine, whatever! You're a waste of my money, even when I was going to give you a good home to live in!" He had even prepared a room for whoever he was taking home, and now bitterly kicked a rotten log, before making his way back to his trembling horse.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:07 pm

I ended up going into someone's yard. I saw a big house, I looked up at the huge house never seeing something like this. I saw someone go up the drive on a horse seeing him. I stayed still hoping he'd think I was a statue and pay me no attention.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Casmir mounted the horse, patting him lightly on the neck and soothing the animal with kind, soft words and soft, gentle pats. He turned the horse around, and the animal picked his way out of the forest, riding past the slave auction without a glance at any of them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:15 pm

I soon sat down against the side of the house. I was tired and I needed to rest, I leaned my head back against the house closing my eyes trying to get my heart beat to normal as I sat there. I let my thoughts linger on that man that had bought me, I growled deep in my throat frustrated very badly as I walked down the road and stopping in front of his horse,"What did you mean a good home?" I asked making sure the horse couldn't go around me as I had the rains in my hand preventing the horse from moving without getting pulled back. I looked small and could easily break but really I was as stubborn and strong as an ox and refused to be defeated without a fight as I had showed in the forest with him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Casmir reined in the stallion as suddenly, the girl from earlier appeared from the wild garden that framed the side of the large stone house, and grabbed the horses reins. Obviously not liking the girl, the stallion snorted and jerked his head, afraid to be hit again like last time. He eyed her warily, and whickered softly, lowering his head as Casmir straightened in the saddle, his hands fingers curled loosly around the reins.
"Hello there." He said, cocking his head to one side, and trying to figure out why she had followed him back.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm

I patted the horses neck telling him basically that I wasn't going to hurt him just wanted him to stay there and not move an inch without me saying so. I looked to him,"Tell me." I said angrily and frustrated some as I stared at him with my big doe brown eyes
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next