Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:03 pm

"Everything!" I screamed at him as I put my forehead against his shoulder crying some. My shoulders shook with sobs as I grabbed his shirt in my smaller hands.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Casmir blinked as she screamed in his face, and was about to step away, when she grabbed his shirt and started to sob, burying her face in his chest. He tentetivly patted her back, not knowing how to react. "I gave you a place to stay, clothes to wear, bed to sleep in, and even a horse..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 pm

"W-why would you do that? I'm meant for sex nothing else." I said looking up at him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Casmir pulled away, squaring her shoulders and looking her straight in the eye. "Because your a human being, and a woman none the less. You deserve more than just a guy that takes advantage of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:18 pm

I laughed a little,"All I know is pleasuring men." I said as i nodded as it was very true. I soon left him in his room. I laughed when I saw the things I had thrown at him. I closed my door knowing he could get in so it was useless to even try to lock the door, I changed out of my clothes and sat in the corner easily out of sight from him. I put my arms around my bare legs some as I fell asleep sitting against the wall. I kept alert some as I listened for anything around me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Casmir didn't bother to follow, knowing it was futule and he wasn't in the mood. Flopping down onto his bed, he gripped the pillows tighly, the image of her naked coming into his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 pm

I stayed there for the rest of the night and day not moving from my spot in the dark closet. I kept my arms around myself so I'd be warm since I didn't have much on me right now. I soon looked threw the window watching the animals that were around here run around free. I listened to the old house
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Casmir knocked softly on her door, before opening it and seeing her shape huddled up in the corner. Clearing her throat, he cocked his head to one side. "You ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:37 pm

I didn't look to him but flinched slightly,"Fine." I said nodding as I kept my gaze outside at the animals
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 pm

He moved closer to her, lightly kneeling beside her. "You're sure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:51 pm

I flinched at how close he was and moved away,"Yes." I said nodding some
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:53 pm

"What's wrong!?" Casmir was confused, and took her by the shoulders, pulling her to face him

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 pm

"None of you're business." I said quietly as something had happened before I had come back and before throwing things at him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 pm

"I'll leave you alone then.." Casmir said, before a sudden passion welled up inside him. He leaned forward and tilted her head, pressing his lips against hers gently.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 am

I smiled and kissed him back as I put my arms around his neck. I kept him to me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 am

Casmir smiled as she accepted his kiss, then pulled away long enough to get a breath, and to speak. "I'm sorry if I hurt you before, in any way."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:17 am

"You didn't." I said nodding as I put a soft small hand on his cheek
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:18 am

Casmir didn't bother to answer. Her touch on his cheek sent a small shiver down his spine.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:19 am

I kissed his nose and soon moved away from him as I walked from the room
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 am

Casmir reached out a hand after her, pushing himself to his feet, than catching her around the waist. "What?" He whispered gently.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:22 am

"Nothing." I said as I looked at him as I put a hand on his
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 am

Casmir leaned down and kissed her neck gently, her back pressed against his chest.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:14 pm

"What something?" I asked as I put both of my hands on his as I leaned my head back against his shoulder content as I closed my blue ice eyes as I leaned into his chest comfortable here with him in my room
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:22 pm

"I just want you to be happy." He said quietly, before turning her around. "What is your name?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 pm

"Sophie." I say nodding
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next