Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel Empty Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 pm

[i]Paris laid on her small bed staring blankly up at her ceiling surrounded by darkness besides the luminous glow of her white feathered wings. She aimlessly ran her fingers through her long blonde wavy hair trying to relax and prepare her body for a nap. Suddenly a small fairy entered her room imbedded in a large hollow oak. "Paris, you are needed in the courtyard." with that her sparkling light dissappeared through the doorway covered by a leaf. With a groan she climbed out of bed and walked stiffly over to her closet. Paris skimmed through her clothing until she pulled out a short white silk dress that ended at her knees. As she slipped it over her head, she sighed at how nice the fabric felt on her pale skin. White feathers ran along the top, around her under torso and the bottom had sections like mini tranes that hung around her thighs and calves. She moved to her vanity and sat at the mirror starring at her cherubic face with dull sea green eyes. She ran a brush through her soft hair and adjusted the gold rings that circled around her thin biceps and fixed the golden ring around her forhead. With a great load of effort she stood up and flew from her room slowly to the courtyard.

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/100/100029n1fw7ovech.jpg
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel Empty Re: Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Jayla walked swiftly through the tall grass of her favorite meadow. The grass came up to her mid-thigh, a small breeze making the grass sway rhythmically against her bare skin. Jayla stood, watching the trees sway in the breeze as well. This was the only place she could find peace, solitude, and quiet. She thought of her parents, they had died in a horrible accident and no one would come to claim Jayla. That was 6 years ago, and in that time, she stayed alone, to herself, and in the shadows. She was already a little different than most since her wings were black and gray instead of white. She had no friends, most just thought of her as some weirdo with messed up wings. Well, now that she thought about it, she had one friend. A small fox named Jupiter who pranced along in the large wood, not a care in the world. Jayla looked down at her tattered dress. It seemed more like a rag, so you could say she was wearing rags. But the 'rags' made her feel important, they seemed like something an Egyptian pharoah would wear. She smiled at the thought, then heard Jupiter prancing along towards her. When Jupiter walked up Jayla patted her on the head and said in her honey sweet, yet strong voice, "Do you think I could ever be royalty?" Jupiter smiled and nodded. Jayla sat beside her, now hidden by the grass, her wings folded against her back. "I hope so."

http:///www.things4myspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/angel/angel-27.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Paris landed gently on the stone ground of the courtyard. A small group of fairies were huddled together talking quickly, their voices mixing together. She hung back waiting to be noticed by one of them so She wouldn't appear rude. Paris picked at some of my feathers, trying to sooth them out. One fairy turned to Her and called Her over, an angry expression on her face. She walked to her and asked, "Yes?" most of the fairies were shorter than her and alot more prettier. Most of the fairies disliked Paris because She wasn't a fairy at all. She was a mini angel or a guardian angel sent down from heaven. She couldn't fit in anywhere so the fairy queen took Her in. "Whats this?" asked the fairy. She peeked over her shoulder at a messed up twisted object. She took it from another fairy ignoring all their angry faces. It was warped angel face that every fairy was to have placed above their doorway. The memory came flooding back to from the night before whre she had torn it down and got so angry that she jacked it up and through it. "Its mine." she answered quietly. "You are suspended from today's activities at the castle and for the rest of the week for destroying property." Paris nodded her head and took to the sky. She left the oak tree and flew to a field with tears streaming down her face. "Why am I here?" she cried out as she landed on her knees under a willow tree. A tiny pixie horse named Amimi landed next to her. The small horse nuzzled her shoulder and whimpered.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Jayla's jade green eyes scanned the field as she heard someone cry out, then begin to sob. She looked over the tall grass to see if she could spot the creature, sure enough her keen eyes found her. Jayla blinked multiple times, it was an angel! Just like her! She looked down at Jupiter and saw her crouched down low to the ground, in fear. She picked her up and cradled her comfortably under the crook of her arm. Jayla left her wings hidden as best she could behind her back, but they were much larger than her and could easily be spotted. She gave up trying to hide them and flew over towards the girl and her pixie horse that she hadn't spotted before. She landed about 50 feet away and called out, "Are you alright?" Her dark brown hair drifting in the air of the soft spring breeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Paris's head snapped up as she heard a feminin voice call out to her. She stood up and tried to dry her face the best she could as she folded her white wings in. Pieces of her blonde hair clung to her face and Amimi fluttered up and nosed them away. "Yeah..." she started thinking about lying but then told the truth. "No I'm not." she sniffed then took a few steps out from under the willow tree, Amimi hovering near her.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:13 pm

I took a step back as she saw the girl's head snap up abruptly. I watched as the girl stood up, trying to wipe away the tears, but that was like trying to wipe away the sadness that still lingered in her eyes. I watched as the pixie horse nudged away the strands of the girl's long, full blonde hair that clung to her face. She answered my question with a yes, but I knew she was lying, anyone could see that. The corners of my lips moved up a little as she then said no, I was glad she decided not to lie to me. That was one of my pet peeves, I hated liars and people who were disrespectful to myself and people I cared about. I watched as she inched out from under the willow tree, her pixie floating by her side with each step. I was still holding Jupiter and I took a few steps forward as well, I then asked, "What is your name so I can address you correctly?" That was another thing about me, I talked very formally, like they did way back when. My thoughts weren't normally in formal dialect, but when I spoke, it was just fluiant, I didn't have much control over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Amimi noticed the fox in the girls arms and flew over to her. She blew into her face and squealed playfully as she took off leaving a glitter trail. Paris looked over the girl wondering why she tried to hide her black wings. Was it because they weren't white? The rags she wore were tettered and ratted but the way she wore them over her slender figure suprised her. The girls flowing brown hair hung past her shoulders and framed her face bringing out her horns and illuminating her eyes that seemed to hold a sad story. Paris cocked her head fasinated by her proper speech and spoke quickly. "Paris Merridew...I think. I'm a guardian angel and iv fallen...." she clamped a hand over her motuh and turned away bursting into tears again, her blonde hair falling over her face like a curtain.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Jupiter smiled and leaped after her, jumping up and pawing at her playfully. He wished he had wings, and soon he knew that the pixie horse would soon be out of his reach and he could no longer play. He stopped and sat down on the ground, pondering ways he could grow wings.

Meanwhile, Jayla eyed the girl curiously. She had gold rings on her upper arms and around her head, across her forehead. Her white dress fit nicely against her slim figure, emphasizing curves you wouldn't normally see on someone so slim. I cocked my head to the side, in curiousity still and confusion. She wasn't sure who she was? I knew how she felt, I had fallen as well. When I landed I wasn't sure who I was exactly, I had only a vague idea. Paria began to cry again, she had turned away. I started to walk towards her, it looked more like I was gliding than walking. I was very light on my feet, so it looked as if they never touched the ground, even with my wings closed. I was beside her within a few moments. I put my arm over her shoulder and let her cry, trying to calm her. A few minutes later I said, "You musn't cry any longer, you must look to the future, not the past." I put my hand under her chin and made her look up into my jade eyes. "You can address me as Jayla." I smiled and continued, "Now let's get you back to your guardian." I knew she had to be with someone, she seemed so clean, and you can't just find a pixie horse in the wood. My smile drooped slightly, "You're housing with the Fairy Queen, are you not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Amimi came back down nickering to him. She landed softly and sat down fluttering her wings before tucking them in. She studied him for a second and sang out *wings!* she walked over to him and blew across his back and stood back smiling a huge cheesy smile as outlines of wings took form on his back. It was his choice how he wanted them to look.

Paris lifted her gaze up to meet Jayla's jade eyes. They were filled with compassion and understanding. Her own blue eyes cleared ofthe moisture from tears that she cried every night. She nodded her head and said softly. "Yes I am residing with her." she turned to face the north were Fairy Hollow was nestled in the trees. "....but I don't want to go back! I mess up everything and I hardly fit in against their tiny forms! They are fairies I am a angel!" she cried out sounding almost as desperate as she really was. She shifted from foot to foot, her bare feet smushing the grass. "Take me with you?" she asked Jayla sadly. The breeze picked up and tossed her blonde hair around her angelic face making her look like a young child rather than a young adult.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Jupiter sat down and looked up at the pixie's beautiful singing voice. He followed her gaze to his back where he could see the outline of wings. He grinned from ear to ear, and began to jump around, he tried to fly, but they wouldn't work. Then he thought, "Hmm, maybe I'm supposed to decide what they look like first." He thought long and hard, he couldn't mess this up, they would permanently look that way. Aftewr much consideration he finally decided and watched as they began to morph into exactly as what he had pictured in his mind. He watched as the orange was the exact as his coat and the white purer than he had ever seen before. He looked at the horse and yelped at her as if saying, 'thank you!'. Then he tried to use them, they began to flutter and he started to lift off the ground. He smiled and flew over to Jayla, landing on her head. Once he had her attention he flew around in circles, doing somersaults and other tricks.

I looked into Paris's blue eyes, they held sadness and a story I was hoping to hear. I listened as she told me where she lived, and how she no longer wanted to live there. The last part surprised me the most. I stood staring at her, pondering the pros and cons of her staying with me. Another mouth to feed, someone to talk to, the possibilities endless. I then sighed and said, "Well let us go back to the residence you're housing in and grab your belongings, and say your farewells." I smiled at her, she looked like a child. Nodding, "I would love for you to accompany me!" I then felt Jupiter land on my head. I tried to look up, but he was suddenly gone. I looked around and saw him flying around in circles do flips and other tricks. I laughed and clapped my hands together, "Oh Jupiter! You've gotten wings!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Amimi sat back and cocked her head to the side.*Wait!* she sang. She stared long and hard at his back where his blan wings sat still. She studied his face as he worked his brain to get them just right. Suddenly, the the colors started filling in! Orange white of the highest definition seemed through the transparent wings making them blend in well. Amimi's laughter was like tiny bells as she sprang from her spot into the air and circled around Jupitor mimicking(sp) his tricks.

Paris looked at her and sighed happily. She through her arms around Jayla and whispered "Thank you!" in her ear. She pulled away and smiled awkwardly. She had almost forgotten how much better you felt after a hug. The other fairies never came around when she was sad or in need.  "Follow me..." she said with a wave of her hand as she thrust herself into the air. She made sure Jayla was close behind and watching the two creatures play. Amimi knew wasn't allowed within the limits of the fairy home. Paris took Jayla's cold hand as she led her to her home in the tree. All the fairies were at the castle so she knew it would be easy to get around without being seen. She slid aside the leaf and gestured with her hand, "My home." she walked in and found a bag under her bed that she had brought with her when she arrived. Paris began stuffing clothes and neccessities. She pulled nick nacks off shelves and her favorite blanket with the iffel tower on it. She asked Jayla to turn around so she could get something secret from under her bed. "All packed!" she exclaimed excited to finally be leaving.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:13 am

(picture of Jupiter: https://m271.photobucket.com/image/fox%20with%20wings/Basilisk_Blue-fire/Fox_Wings_by_vantid.jpg.html?o=10)

Jupiter smiled and turned around to look at the horse. "Whats your name?" His voice was rich and smooth like chocolate. He looked out at Jayla and Paris, listening to their conversation. Jayla looked at him and he flew over into her arms and as she said good bye he licked her cheek and nodded. He knew she would be right back, she would never leave him. He turned and raced after Amimi.

{Jayla} I was surprised at first when she hugged me, but I put up my arms and hugged her lightly back. Through my laughs I replied, "You're very welcome." I turned to look at Jupiter just as he turned to look at me. He flew over at great speed, straight into my arms. He licked my cheek as I told him, "Farewell for now." He nodded and raced after Paris's pixie horse. I turned back to Paris and flew off after her. I watched as she packed her nescessities(sp) and rolled my eyes dramatically at her and laughed playfully. As she finished up I walked to the door and flew back out to the meadow.

(you know what? having to have her talk in that accent is very hard! hahaha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:14 pm

https://emob368.photobucket.com/albums/oo128/smdrgnflypk/ponys/imageCATNWXAN.jpg?t=1242074783
(yes it's a my little pony but it's cute!)

Amimi giggled, "Im Amimi silly fox!" she says as she cocks her head curiously to the side. She looks out to the flowering meadow knowing Paris would be back soon. She fluttered her minty wings as she tumbled to the ground and summer-salted playfully.

Paris stopped before she went with Jayla. "I can't leave without alerting the queen!" she called after her. She fluttered to the ground and stood on her balcany, tucking in her feathered wi gs and tucking a strand of golden behind her pointed ear. She turned her gaze towards the large white castle that was built into the tree, it's white washed walls sticking out all decorated with delicate flowers.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:14 pm

(hahaha yes! it's very cute!)
Jupiter laughed, "Well how was [i]I[i/] supposed to know that! I'm Jupiter, the silly fox." He smiled and bounded after her higher into the air. He looked longingly towards the direction Jayla left and whimpered lightly. "How long until the come back?" He continued to stare off into the directionof the fairies, and his best friend.

{Jayla}
I turned and laughed, "I knew that!" I flew back down to perch beside her on the balcony. I followed her gaze to the white castle and gasped. "Its extravagant." I looked over at her, " I have a confession to make," I waited until she met my gaze and finished, "I don't actually have the accent you think I do, I only talk like that because that's how my mother used to talk." I looked down and smiled, "I always wanted to grow up to be like her." Before I could shed a tear I said, "Well how about you go say good bye and I'll go back to the meadow. If you take longer than 15 minutes I will think something is wrong and I'll come to the rescue with Amimi and Jupiter!" I smiled a flashy grin and gave her a quick hug, "Good luck to you." I patted her on the shoulder and took off towards the meadow, glad to be back with Jupiter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Amimi smiled, "Its a pleasure Jupiter!" she flew after him and stopped by his side, staring out after his gaze. "Paris never takes long on short trips like these. Sometimes though, I don't see her for weeks!" she sighs.

Paris met her gaze, raising her blonde sculpted eyebrows in confusion. "Yeah? Tell me.." she studies Jayla's face as she listens quietly to her. Paris saw the tears that threatend to over flow from her eyes making me yearn for my own mother...who was my mother? I close my eyes setting the thought in a bank in the back of my mind for later time when I could ponder it some more. "I heard you slip a few times." she teased, squeezing Jayla's thin arm. "I promise I'll be right out!" she watched her new friend leave and grabbed her bag, flying off to the castle. The queen was sad to see her go and gave her a parting gift that Paris set in her bag. The box was awkwardly shaped and sat funny up against her back as she bowed her said paying her, her finally respects. "Farewell my dear Queen. You have taken great care of me during my time of loss." with the evil parting stares from all the fairies, Paris left the castle and flew away from her old home to begin anew life...
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:51 pm

(sorry i haven't been on for awhile school is a pain in the...donkey Laughing )
Jupiter looked over at Amimi, his face filled with horror. His heart stopped, his breath caught in his throat, "Weeks?" He squeaked. He looked down at the ground and began to slowly descend, wishing he had followed her anyways.

{Jayla} I watched as Paris flew to the magnificent white castle, it looked like a picture from a fairy tale. Since Paris had white wings she looked exactly like an angel from fairy tales, the sun shone down onto the castle casting shadows that held secrets and made the castle glimmer and glow. I stood there in the doorway to Paris's room, awed by the castle when suddenly I heard whispering to my right. I looked and saw two fairies on their way towards me, engulfed in their conversation, unaware of my presence. I jumped into Paris's room and heard snippets of their conversation as they strode past, "Paris shouldn't be here, she's not even a fairy." The other would then start talking, "I know, but I feel bad for her in a way." I could hear the sneer in the other fairies words, "Don't be, nobody likes her." I heard the second one sigh, and mumble, "Maybe because nobody takes the time to get to know her." I smiled, at least there was one fairy here who didn't despise her! I waited until their voices were only whispers on the wind and flew out back towards the meadow. I whistled my favorite tune and heard Jupiter's light and happy response. I smiled and flew faster until I saw Jupiter and Amimi, I wrapped my arms around both and hugged them tightly. Without noticing we were tipping, we tumbled to the ground in a mixture of outrageous laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:02 pm

(omg your on!! Imma reply here and then I'm going to shower. Be back after that!)

Amimi watched him confused. It didn't bother her that much when Paris was gone for a few weeks she just lived with it. As she turned, she was grabbed suddenly and pulled in Jayla's arms with Jupitor. She giggled when they tumbled to the ground, her glitter flying everywhere. "Is Paris coming?" she tinkled.

Paris sighs as she passes her empty home and the fairy grounds below her. She exits the tree and a silent tear rolls down her cheek and she swipes it away. "Im crying from missing it already!" sheblied aloud to herself but really it was because she didn't know how to live outside the fairy tree. She spotted Jayla, Amimi, and Jupitor in a crumpled heap in the grass laughing. She couldn't help but laugh to as she set her bag down and joined them in the tall grass. She tucked her white wings in and blew golden hair from her blue eyes as she said, "No one will miss be but the queen." and rolled her eyes playfully.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 7:18 pm

(wow. haha I didn't even notice you replied 10 minutes later!)
Jupiter continued to laugh. He didn't understand why their fall was so funny, but the bursts of laughter continued to flow from his mouth. He looked up and saw Paris gliding over and nudged Amimi and nodded towards her, "Yes!"

{Jayla} I laughed along with Amimi and Jupiter, not caring about anything. We were slightly hidden by the tall grass but I knew Paris would be able to see us. I laughed more and more as the minutes passed. Paris flew over and I heard her say that the queen was going to be the only one who will miss her. I calmed myself and said, "I overheard two fairies talking about you..." I paused, my jade green eyes locked with her bold blue, I smiled kindly, "Someone will miss you other than the queen." I looked over at Jupiter and patted his belly, making him stop laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue May 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Amimi's smile brightened as she took to the air and fluttered to Paris's waiting arms. She licked her face tasting salt..she was crying?

Paris~
I come to a gliding stop as Amimi lands in my arms. I hold her to me letting her lick away the salty tears that fell from my moist eyes. I look up at Jayla, "What do you mean?" i had never known a single fairy at that place that like me, why would she say that? I shrug it off and pick up my bag again, slinging it over my shoulder and turning towards the south. "well, now where?" i say twisting a blond curl.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:25 pm

{Jupiter} I stopped laughed and went over to Paris and Amimi. I looked and Amimi and smiled. I flew towards her and patted her with my paw, "You're it!" I knew they needed time to talk for a little bit so I decided it was time to play. I flew around a large tree and into the branches, hoping to find cover from Amimi.

{Jayla} I stood up and walked over to Paris. "When you told me to go back to Jupiter and Amimi I was so awestruck by the castle I stood there for a few minutes. Then I heard some fairies talking and I hid in your doorway. They didn't see me but one was, I guess, trash talking you and the other was trying to defend you." I stopped to let it sink in for a few minutes, then continued, "One was saying how you shouldn't be there, you're not even a fairy. The other was saying how she felt bad for you! Then the other would start back up saying," I mimicked her snooty tone, "'Don't be, nobody likes her.'" I smiled, "I love this little fairy who was being so kind. After that she said quietly, 'Maybe because nobody takes the time to get to know her!'" I grinned, waiting a few moments, "Don't yopu get it?! She regrets not trying to get to know you, or to be your friend!" I grinned and then answered her question, "Now we go to Unicornatopia, I have a few..." I paused, and giggled at something only I knew, "friends there." I laughed aloud and said, "If you can't figure it out from the name, you will when we arrive!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Amimi~
I giggle and wiggle free from Paris's gentle grasp on me and fly after Jupiter. I smile big and zoom towards the big try, my small eyes scanning the large branches hoping to find the flying fox.

Paris~
I let go of Amimi so she could go play with her new best friend. Bowing my head, i allow the blond locks of hair to fall over my shoulder and shield my sad yet surprised face like a white curtain. Was Jayla really right? Had she heard all of this? Shaking my head, i giggle softly as she mimics the snooty voice of Estella. "Thats Estella. Im not sure who the other girl is...But that doesnt matter now. Im no longer a part of them..." Sighing, i place the free strands of hair behind my pointy ears and smiled. "Unicorns?" My blue eyes light up like magic at the name. "I havent seen a unicorn since i was born. Mama always said she would get me one, but when she passed i gave up hope."

(LMFAO!! I sorta found a new unicorntopia here!)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 pm

(I'm so sorry I haven't been on in so long!)
Jupiter giggled silently to himself as Amimi searched for him. His voice was strong for his small stature, yet also kind and compassionate at times. His voice changes depending on his mood. Sometimes it would go from playful and cheerful, to soothing and calm, it always seems to vary. He watched silently, smiling to himself as Amimi fluttered on last him. Jupiter was hiding in the shadows, using the odd color of the bark to help conceal him.

{Jayla}
I watched Paris as she spoke. She was so beautiful, her eyes made the stars look like they weren't shining, her hair fell perfectly without her trying. (hahaha yes, this was a Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars lyric quote (: ) Her long golden locks were luscious and her eyes were so bold and so... so... blue! I nodded, "That name suits her." I laughed and shook my head, "Paris... Don't worry. We're going to start over. Unicornatopia is where our new lives begin." I smile kindly and encouragingly. I stand up and reach my hand out for her so I could help her up. I look up to the tree and sing a small tune to let Jupiter know it's time to leave. My voice rang out melodically, birds sang back in response. I smiled and turned to see Jupiter zip past Amimi giggling up a storm. I laughed and close out to them both, "Jupiter! Amimi! We're gettin' ready to start our journey!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Amimi giggled and then hovered in mid air as she searched franticly for her friend. She couldn't find Jupiter and huffed in disappointment. About to give up, she saw movement and dove to her right just as he was exiting the leaves. With a burst of happiness, she took off after him back towards the girls.

Paris smiled up at her friend. "Lets go then." she said as she took hold of the offered hand. Getting to her feet, she wiped off her dress and dusted down her arms happily. "Im ready for this!" she suddenly squealed over taken by pure joy and enlightenment. Twisting a curl and blushing at her sudden outburst, she broke into a fit of melodious giggles that rang out from her throat and seemed to color the air pink. Drawing up her laughter, she held out her arms for Amimi to jump into and turned to Jayla, "Which way?!" she asked excitedly.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 am

Jupiter flew toward Jayla in a bubble of giggles. He flew as fast as he little wings could allow him to and leaped into Jayla's outstretched arms. He snuggled into her neck and pulled up to look her in the eyes. He cocked his head to the side in confusion as if asking, "Time to go?" He sighed as she nodded and looked over at Paris and Amimi. Jayla nodded that they were going too and Jupiter instantly grinned and became cheerful again.

{Jayla}
I smiled and kissed Jupiter on the top of his head and turned to Paris. I started to walk toward the woods, "This way!" I couldn't help but grin like an utter fool. This was my salvation. Our salvation. I imagined how it would be when we got to Unicornatopia. The lush, green trees that surround the plump, forest green entrance bush. Many people overlooked it, they just thought it was like any other beautiful forest scene. I laughed quietly to myself, too bad it's actually one of the three wonders of the world. Very few people have found it and don't dare share with anyone where they found it. Most don't even let anyone know they found it at all. There were too many dark creatures in the world that would, and do, kill just to find the general area of where it is. I sighed, that was how my father was killed. I looked over at Paris just as we went into the shelter of the large redwood trees. "Paris, tell me about Amimi." I smiled kindly and blushed a little. "I was just wondering how you found her, or how she found you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:42 pm

(I went back and re read my first post, Silly me! Paris has sea green eyes! Laughing )

Amimi giggled as she landed in Paris's frail arms and snuggled against her. She hid her pony face in the blonde locks of her girl and inhaled her flowery scent. She tucked in her wings and folded her legs tightly against her. She let out a breathy sigh and closed her pixie eyes for a moment, content. She heard Jayla speak her name and squealed, pulling out of the yellow curtain and focusing her beady gaze on her. She cocked her horse head and scrunched up her nose before slipping out of Paris's hold and landing easily on the ground. She tinkled like a bell and trotted ahead of them, her little pixie body just barely taller than the grass.

Paris held her dear friend near as she cuddled up with her. She walked slowly beside Jayal, her bare legs brushing the long grass and her bare feet flattening it as well. They entered the redwood sanctuary and Paris smiled up at the huge trees. She had never seen trees so tall in her life or so wide! Her sea green eyes strained to find the tremendous tops that swayed over head in the invisible breeze. Amimi flopped out of her arms suddenly and she giggled. "Oh! Amimi found me." she said blushing. She had no trouble remembering the day either. Paris crossed her arms over her chest and began to tell the story like it was yesterday...."I wasnt part of the fairies yet, i was just a toddler wandering that meadow back there. I had these cute little wings and a small halo, a real angel you might say. I had toppled over a small rock and was crying by myself, holding a skinned up knee. No one seemed to notice. Of course, who would though? No one was there. Any way, i got up and wobbled over to a willow tree and scaled this big boulder. I sat atop it crying for someone, anyone to help me but no one came. I sat there for days, getting dirty in the rain and sun. I remember falling from the rock and huddling against the trunk of the tree for what seemed like ever..." she paused and hugged herself tighter. "I was soon starting to feel fuzzy, like my body was detaching itself from me. Thats when i fell into a bad sleep. Terrible dreams flooded my head and i could never wake. My mother's voice would often sing to me though, i could hear it and it often told of how she missed me. How jesus was there with me now and her, but yet i was still confused. Thats when i woke up. Randomly in the arms of a woman. An angel. She gave a kiss and then dropped me back into the meadow again, but this time it was winter." Paris then realized she was explaining pieces of her life story not how she found Amimi and she stopped. "Im sorry..." she whispered and wiped away a tear.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next