Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X.Broken.X

Go down

X.Broken.X Empty X.Broken.X

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:41 pm

The poor grey creature made her way slowly thorough the woods. Her head held low, almost to her knees as she walked. She in a bad state, thin from lack of food and water, her coat, long mane and tail, dirty with want appeared to be blood stains on it. She stumbled but caught herself and lifted her head to glaze around and on her brow was the broken stump of a horn…

Back to top Go down

X.Broken.X Empty Re: X.Broken.X

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Nyx:
X.Broken.X Nyx17

i appeared infront of the injured animal. i waved my hand over her and said a few words in an ancient tongue. "u will feel better momentarily, child" i said to her in a gentle voice "now, tell me what has happened to u" i turned into my nukka form:

X.Broken.X Nyx_nu15
and sat on my haunches, waiting

Rebellion:
X.Broken.X Rebell20
i appeared next to my mistress and sat beside her
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:44 am

I (Alrua) ride through and see the injured animal. "Poor thing. You are so badly injured. Here this will help a bit." I then grab a little bit of potion to help with the pain. My horse then walks over and comforts you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:59 am

The grey looked up, a slight look of surprise on her weary face. She drew back from the horse, fear filling her eyes. As she backed away her legs gave way and she fell to a heap on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:50 pm

I then walk over and put your head on my lap. "There is no need to be afraid. She will never hurt you." I then begin to hum a song to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down