Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Jupiter nuzzled his little fox nose against Jayla's and jumped out of her arms giggling. He bounded after Amimi and trotted beside her. He had trouble finding her at first, but it wasn't too bad since he wasn't much taller than the grass either. He couldn't stop himself from giggling, Amimi and Paris were leaving with them!

{Jayla}
I nodded, letting Paris know I was listening. That was always what I'd been good at; listening. I was always a really shy person, so I used my hearing as my main sense. Since I was always listening, I had a very soft voice from not being used as much and my hearing was slightly better than most. I couldn't help but feel a slight tug at my heart as Paris talked about herself as a toddler. I watched her as she talked, she hugged herself and tears were escaping from her eyes. I took a step towards her and put my arms around her shoulders. I moved to face her and shook my head, "Don't be sorry!" I hugged her, hoping my words did anything to soothe her. "You don't have to go on unless you want to." If she wanted to finally tell someone her story she could, but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable telling me the story of her unfortunate life.

Back to top Go down

Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Kisses From A Broken Angel

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Paris sighed and then stared at her new friend. the feeling of her warm skin against her own felt nice and it soothed her. "thank you. she said softly and then started walking again. "Amimi was just a tiny pixy pony when i stumbled upon her curled up on a leaf in the large oak over yonder in the meadow. She was a new hatchling and her wings were still wet. I scooped her up and craddled her to me. Thats when the fairies found me adn took me in, but it was not pleasant. I wanted out because no one liked me. When Amimi started to grow, i had to make her stay out in the meadow becasue the fairies would not allow her to stay with me." Paris smiled as she watched her little pony trot ahead of them.

Amimi giggled as she looked at Jupitor. She squealed and then sank down in the grass. waiting for him. Witha giant leap, she bounced on him and started to lick his long ear affectionatly whhile cooing in the only way she knew how to express her tenderness.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2