Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 pm

"I'm Casmir." He said softly, running a hand behind her head and pulling her closer to him
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:45 pm

I faced him and put my forehead against the hard planes of his chest since I liked it being this way with him,"Why did you buy me?" i asked curious mostly as I wanted to know
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:49 pm

"Because I didn't want other's to abuse you." He said softly, speaking the complete truth.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 pm

I looked to his face, I let a tear go down my face as he was so sweet,"Sweet man." I said leaning up on my tip toes and gave him a light kiss on the lips some before I hugged him thanking him for saving me as I probably would of been dead by now and dumped some where
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Casmir gently rubbed her back. She seemed really, genuinley thankful, and he kissed her hair softly. "Are you going to stay?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:05 pm

"Yes, why wouldn't I?" i asked as I looked to his face
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:14 pm

"Because," Casmir whispered softly, lowering his head so his lips were inches from his ear, his breath hot on her neck. "You ran away last time."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

I looked to him from the corner of my eye,"That was last time, I won't run away." I said looking to him still as I wrapped my arms around his neck
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Casmir turned her around slightly, before wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her to his chest and kissing her lips passionatly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:13 pm

I let a small tug at my lips as I kissed him right back but with love
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:13 am

Casmir smiled slightly, slipping his fingers under her shirt and climbing slowly, but stopping on her mid back and continuing to kiss her, letting his tounge slip into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:22 am

I moaned out as I encouraged him to keep going
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:26 am

(Hold on brb)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 am

(kk)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:23 am

Casmir placed his lips on hers, letting his tongue slide into her mouth, between her parted lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:00 pm

I smirked as I put my arms around his neck some before pressing against him making him fall on the bed. I laughed when our lips parted.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Casmir chuckled as Sophie pushed him onto the bed, leaning down on top of him. He let a mischevious smile touch his lips, and cocked his head to the side, looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:18 pm

"So handsome." I said smirking as I kissed his neck
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:25 pm

He moaned slightly as she kissed his neck, letting his hands slide down behind her and under the waist band of her skirt, resting on her bare ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:31 pm

I smirked,"If you want more then get me naked." I said giving him a kiss as I rubbed against him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Casmir grinned. "If you want more, get me naked." He smirked, before sliding his hands up out of her skirt, and shrugging. "Whatever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:40 pm

I pouted and soon got off of him and went to the window half naked but looked to the moon losing interest with having sex with him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Casmir wasn't necicarilly the type that always wanted to have sex right away. Instead, he just shrugged slightly. "Goodnight Sophia"

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:52 pm

I didn't respond but soon walked out of the room when he was sleeping and into the woods.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4