Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:36 pm

The horse snorted softly, lowering his head and pressing his forehead against her chest. Casmir pondered getting down, off of the horse, but didn't. In answer to her question, he gestured to the large house in front of them, and shrugged, raising an eyebrow and looking away from her eyes. "I'm the master of this house, you're home, that would have been."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chains have been broken. (Death's Rule)

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:42 pm

I moved his foot from the thing that I could put my foot in so I could get on the saddle. When I did I put my arms around his middle,"Well get moving." I said as I put the side of my face on his back very tired from running. But I soon fell asleep when he didn't move
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:50 pm

As she moved closer to him, Casmir couldn't help but notice her good looks, his eyes traveling down to her low, tight shirt. Tearing his eyes away as she nudged his foot out of the stirup, to his surprise mounted the horse and sat down in front of him, taking his arms and wrapping them around her own torso. As he sat there, startled and shocked, she drifted off to sleep. Just like that, within seconds he had a sleeping slave girl practically in his arms. Shaking his head, he directed the horse to the groom, who was waiting for them, then dismounted, gently picking her up and carrying her into the threshhold.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:57 pm

"Don't move me so hard." I said growling it out as I soon fell back to sleep as I wrapped my arms around his neck some. A breast soon fell out of my corset, my nipple showing in the moonlight
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Casmir was being as gentle as he could, and she was a slave for heavens sake! Shaking his head, he mounted the stairs one by one, and made his way to one of the rooms that was down the hall from his. Pushing open the door with his foot, he looked down and noticed she was asleep, and also noticed that her shirt had fallen way to low. He felt his face heat furiously, and looked away, gently setting her on the soft bed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 pm

I soon let go as I was in a soft sleep. I soon woke up again,"Don't even think about it mister, or I'll be forced to hurt you." I said meaning it very much as I glared at him as I still didn't trust him. It wasn't easy to earn my trust as I had always been betrayed from every body I knew.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Casmir looked down as she growled at him, wondering why she kept popping in and out of sleep. Shaking his head, he frowned, not sure what she was talking about, or going at. "Do what?" He looked away, then turned, sighing heavilly. "If you need anything, I'll be in the next room."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:22 pm

I just nodded. I just laid there as I fixed my corset

(Sorry brain fart)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Casmir turned around, and caught her while she was fixing her corset, her dress falling dangerously low. Keeping his eyes steadilly on her face, his jaw twitched slightly, and he looked away. "Since you seem so tired, I recommend that you go to sleep."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:30 pm

I smirked. I got him by his chest and slowly pushed him onto the bed,"No." I said as I straddled his hips as I undid my corset. I threw it from me and putting his hands on my breasts. I kissed his neck and soon lips
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Casmir was taken by surprise as she herded towards the bed, and his eyes widened slightly as she threw off her corset, her large full breasts tumbling down. She placed one of his hands on them, and he shook his head, setting his jaw. Gently pushing her off of him, he got up and slipped on his shirt again.
"I dont even know you're name girl, and i'm not about to go farther right now. I'm sorry."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:53 pm

When he left I hit my fists into the bed. I sat on my butt with my leg under me. I soon put my corset on again, I soon opened up the window and climbed down from the window to the ground. I sighed and put on the long shirt of his on over my corset. I soon walked away from the house sighing as he was too soft for my liking. I didn't want to leave but he made me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:55 pm

(He'll get better... Unless you want him to do what she wanted? I can change it, no biggie... I'm just confused of what you wanted XD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:56 pm

(ur doing fine. Keep posting how you are)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:00 pm

(Umm, ok?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:00 pm

(Lets get started where me left off Smile
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:04 pm

A slight rustling made Casmir turn around, just to see the glimse of the girl slipping over the window sill. He raced back to the window, and looked out over the edge, seeing her hit the ground, and called out after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:13 pm

I looked up to him and waved to him with a small sad smile. I gently jogged into the woods. I ran and ran deeper and deeper into the woods soon finding a place that I could sleep and rest as in the morning I'd travel more in day time. I soon climbed up into a tree to sleep as I felt safer that way, I put my knee's to my chest and let my forehead lay against my knee's as I let the baggy shirt keep me warm
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Casmir turned from the window, before grabbing a small, delecate glass vase and throwing it harshly against the oposite wall, watching it shatter, the shards littering the ground.
What had he done wrong!? She had even had a closet full of grand dresses, and a large, full room to herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:19 pm

I wanted someone to please, to let a man cherish me. Make love to me, to make be feel beautiful. I sighed and let a tear go down my face sad as I had liked him since he didn't force me to have sex with him. I soon made sure I didn't fall down off of the tree. I heard men coming my way finding out he had made men come to find me, I sighed.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Instead of returning to his own room, Casmir stayed in her room, flopping down halfheartedly on the bed, and removing his shirt, the moonlight reflecting off of his back.

(Brainfart)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:33 pm

I soon got dragged from the tree and returned to him. I walked into my room and threw water on him and slammed the door shut not caring if I scared him. I found his room and locked the door intending not letting him in at all or I'd escape again and this time they wouldn't get me at all. I paced the room his baggy shirt going to my knee's as I was only wearing my corset and a short skirt. i growled out my stupidity as I should have kept moving
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Casmir jumped as water splashed onto him, and he bolted upright to see the girl slamming his door, looking quite mad. She was....back? He shook his head, and stood up, making his way out of the room and to his own door, taking out the master key and opning the lock, stepping inward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I started to throw things at him,"Don't come any closer or so help me god I'll do more than throw things at you." I said angrily as I threw something hard at his chest but it didn't do much as it just bounced off of his chest. I sat on the bed watching him some as I soon ran into the bathroom locking that door as well.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Casmir ducked as she chucked something at his head, then fled to the bathroom. He pursued, angry and upset, and opened the door, before grabbing her by the shoulders and pressing her against the wall. "What!? What did I do, to hurt you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next