Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 25 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:37 pm

"I'm not all that hungry." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 25 Empty Re: Bound By Chains (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 pm

"Well,the left overs can be for me." He kissed her cheek,sitting down to eat.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:47 pm

I just nodded and ate what I did and headed back to our room. I felt something stab into my side. I roared, tawny fur sprouted out and I pinned the person that stabbed me. I showed my teeth and hissed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 pm

I finished my food,eating her leftovers. I ran back to her,seeing the person. "HEY!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:09 pm

I felt the person hit the knife in more and I roared and bit into the persons throat. I tore it open

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:10 pm

I sat down beside the now dead man,making sure he was. I looked him up and down,trying to figure who worked for,if he did. I ordered some maids to bandage up her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:13 pm

I hissed at them and ran off, leaving a trail of blood behind as I jumped over the fence of his compound and laid in a deep bush that wasn't easy to find

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:22 pm

He went after her,searching. He followed the blood trail,shooting her with a tranquilizer.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:34 pm

I took off and rubbed my shoulder against the tree and took off. I went through a small river, he lost my trail. I ran on and laid down and fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:29 pm

He started to out up posters,wanting her back. It stared clearly to bring the lost tiger home.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:33 pm

I trotted into the city and was chased by people trying to catch me. I jumped into a tree and then down before continueing running for my dear life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25