Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 9 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Loki looked up when he saw his mother and grinned before running over to trot beside Blaze. "Pretty soon, I'll be bigger than you," he teased. "Can you imagine? I'll be calling you little then."

Neka rolled her eyes and playfully nipped her son's ear. "Blaze is still in charge though, understood?"
"Yes mom," he smiled with a wag of his tail.

"I'll carry it," White Eyes offered as he carefully picked it up in his mouth.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 9 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Blaze chuckled at Loki. "Oh, you wish, don't you?" He joked, pawing at Loki. "You're still only half my size."

Lilly blinked gratefully, and padded towards camp, a small trail of her heat scent lingering behind her.

Layla stood on top of High Rock, her blistering blue eyes gleaming in the darkness as she scanned the camp.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:21 pm

"Oh, I do wish," Loki grinned as he looked at Blaze before wagging his tail. "I'll catch up to you one day, I promise."

Neka smiled before walked over and nuzzling Durnal.

White Eyes shuddered as he smelt her heat scent and tried to stay focused so he wouldn't just try to mate with her right away. He wagged his tail before walking faster toward her den to set all of her supplies down.*
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Lilly laid her supplies down, and organized around her herbs before laying at the back of her den, her tired eyes closing.

Blaze chuckled. "Sure you will," he laughed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 am

"Sleepy?" He asked as he curled up beside her before resting his head on her shoulder.

Loki grinned before looking up when he saw his friends in the distance. "Hey, tonight are we gonna have a pack hole or something?" He asked. "That would be so fun to make everything awesome," he chuckled as he looked at Serenity before clearing his throat and looking away.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:46 am

Lilly sighed, and nodded. "It's been a long few days." She replied, licking his cheek gently.

Serenity smiled. "I'm actually kinda tired, Loki. I've been on three patrols today." She told him, laying down beside the young white brute, her icy blue eyes meeting his.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 pm

White Eyes wagged his tail as he looked down at her before nuzzling her muzzle. "Well get all the rest you need. If anyone needs anything I'll help them," he promised as he pressed his nose to hers gently.

Loki blushed as he looked into her eyes before settling down beside her. "How's your training going?" He asked, flicking his ears towards her as he watched her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Lilly blinked gratefully, and shuffled over to rest her head on White Eyes' paws, her silver eyes drooping closed. "Thank you, White Eyes." She murmured.

Serenity lifted her head a tad, and shrugged. "It's going good, I guess. Denahi is strong and focuses well on my training, but he's pretty strict. What about yours?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:15 pm

"You're welcome my love," he smiled as he nuzzled her gently before kissing her softly.

"I haven't really started yet," Loki blushed. "I'm sure that it'll be pretty soon though. I'm curious to see what Durnal teaches me," he smiled as he lightly nudged Serenity's cheek with his nose.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Lilly smiled, and laid her head back down, drifting into a light sleep, her breathing becoming softer and softer.

"Durnal is a good teacher, my mum says. Apparently he mentored my older brother when he was a pup." She told him, and licked his nose. "I'm sure Blaze will teach me everything I need to know. He may be carefree and fun loving, but as Durnal's brother and Beta, I'm sure he'll make a great mentor." Arrow said calmly from beside Serenity. Bluejay nodded. "White Eyes sounds like a good mentor, but I'm curious as to who will be Lilly's apprentice."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:03 pm

White Eyes watched her sleep before smiling softly and giving her a gentle lick and resting his head back down beside her.

Loki looked at his friends before shaking himself. "I think training may wait though. Spring fever is coming in the air and the adults are getting restless," he mumbled before sitting beside Serenity. "I think we might have a few more pups since-" he paused when he saw his mother and then blinked. "Speaking of which...do we have an alpha female yet?"

(I'm gonna bring in someone new for Blaze. Very Happy)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:45 pm

(Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! XD But not quite yet, eh?)

Serenity shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. But I doubt any brute here would force a fae into mating." She said, then under her breath, she added, "maybe except for Sol.." Serenity looked back at Loki. "I've heard Durnal is taking your mum as a mate." She told him, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:47 pm

(lol yeah. I don't just wanna dump her in the mating season. lol)

"Really? My mom?" He asked, looking at Serenity before following his mother trot away from the pack. "That means...I might become a big brother and that...Blaze will become my uncle," he grinned before frowning some. "it'll be....different....I mean...I'm glad but..." He paused, thinking it over.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:49 pm

(That'd be awkward... XD)

Serenity touched her nose to Loki's cheek, smiling gently. "Don't worry Loki, you'll get used to it. And it'll mean you're even closer to Blaze. You see him as a brother, I can tell." She said to him. Bluejay nodded, "I can't wait to see how Blaze does with the new pups! They always love him!"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm

(Yeah....lol. So this will give me a long time to come up with a name and picture and everything.)

Loki smiled and wagged his tail but couldn't get over the uneasy feeling of knowing that his mom and Durnal would become mates. He shook the thought away before nipping at Serenity's ear. "Well...I guess I should be happy about this," he smirked before looking at Bluejay and Arrow. "i wonder what you two guys are gonna do when we become adults and we have our first mating season. You'll be all shy Arrow and BlueJay will be blue in the face." He teased.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:04 pm

(Yeh. Oh, I posted our Dog RP. cx)

Serenity laughed, and shook her head. "Me? With a mate and pups? No, I don't think I'm into it." Serenity replied, but licked his cheek softly. Arrow shrugged, "I don't mind the thought of a mate or pups." Bluejay made a face, and barked. "Oh, enough of that sappy stuff! I'm gonna grow up to be a great Warrior!" His dark steely eyes glowed with fire. Raven glanced at Bluejay and snorted, "With that boasting, you'd make a pretty arrogant Warrior." The black teen pup looked over at Serenity. "Why don't you want a mate or pups? You would be a great mother." He said. Serenity shrugged. "I guess a brute hasn't ever really caught my eye." Bluejay smirked at Srenity. "Oh please, you know you want me." He joked. Serenity rolled her eyes. "You wish, don't you Blue?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:08 pm

(Can you send me the link in pm?)

Loki chuckled as he looked up at the clear sky and shrugged his shoulders. "I would like the idea of mate and pups but if I ever had them I would like to make sure that they safe and out of harms way but.." he thought over the fae he would choose and chuckled. "I'm sure when I'm older I will find the one that is right for me."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:13 pm

(I did already. xD)

Serenity looked up at the sky. "I guess so.. But you have to remember that a fae can take care of herself," she said to him. "Some like Lilly do it by healing, and some like Layla by fighting." Serenity added. Raven nodded, "With Layla as my mentor, I think things will go pretty well." Raven murmured, his purple eyes glancing at her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 pm

(Okay. I'm still waiting on it.)

"I can't wait for my training." Loki said before watching as Raven looked at Serenity and unknowingly scooted closer to Serenity.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:24 pm

(I sent it again.)

Serenity glanced Loki's way, but said nothing, and turned back to Raven, meeting his purple eyes. "You know, I think Layla is going to teach you more than you already know. You may not be trained much yet, but you're strong and I've seen you train by yourself out by the waterfall." She said to him. Raven blinked, and in his deep, but smooth voice, he replied, "You're not so bad yourself, Serenity."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:33 pm

(I got it. Working on a reply for it now.)

Even if he didn't show it in his actions he was slightly jealous before he stood up and pretended to move away to look and investigate something in a bush. Oh dumb he was to think that he would get Serenity's attention. He turned and began to trot away towards the food pile to get something to eat for awhile.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:37 pm

(Alrighty! Thanks!)

Raven looked up at Loki as he left, and sighed, raising to his own pads and trotting over to Loki. He nudged the white brute gingerly. "You alright?" He asked quietly, not being much of a speaker, but more mysterious and dark.

(I was thinking that maybe there could be a love triangle between Loki, Serenity, and one of Durnal and Neka's pups. Cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 pm

(Replied!!!)

"Yeah," Loki said as he sat down on his haunches. "I'm fine, just....thinking to myself," he offered, avoiding the other's wolf gaze. "I just have a lot going on in my mind that's all."

(I was thinking that perhaps one pup could like Raven, BlueJay or Arrow as well.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:02 pm

(Yeah, maybe. I was thinking two boys and a girl for Durnal and Neka though. Lol oopsies)

Raven smirked, "Liar." He nudged Loki, trying to be nice, and more cheerful. "You've been glarin' at me since I came over to chill with you guys." He said, raising an eyebrow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:03 pm

(I replied too! XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum