Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!]

2 posters

Go down

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Empty An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:17 pm

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Black-wolf-6
Credit

D u r n a l

N a m e
Durnal

N i c k n a m e
None

A g e
Three years, nine months

G e n d e r
Male

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
Timber Wolf x Tundra Wolf x Yukon Wolf

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Bigbadwolf
Credit

P e r s o n a l i t y
Durnal is what you would call a natural born leader. He understands the balance of nature and every season that comes and goes, giving him a high sense in thought. For such a young age, Durnal is very wise, and doesn't resort to violence, but to voice and reason when solving a problem. He puts his pack first at all costs, always checking on every pack member and taking interest into what goes on while he is busy. Durnal has a very sweet and gentle nature, and is very accepting to those who wish to join him, no matter where they came from. He is respectful to every wolf, and is truly a wolf of word, but don't take his gentleness and respect for granted. Durnal is very strong, and a phenomenally skilled fighter, with high intelligence in battle tactics. He may have a fighting advantage over most wolves, but he doesn't resort to fighting unless he has to. Durnal can be a mysterious being, but his natural leadership and gentle personality makes up for that. He is very charming, and loves to bring a smile to one's face. Durnal isn't much of a 'go out and party' type of wolf, but he likes to have fun, outside of his Alpha duties. Durnal's temper is very hard to bring out, but once he's lost it, you'd be smart to get as far away as possible.

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Tumblr_m60ksbksHg1ruv53yo1_500
Credit

F u r C o l o r
Pitch black

E y e C o l o r
Emerald green

H e i g h t
5'9" feet tall

W e i g h t
261bs

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] 4136571
Credit

P a r e n t s
Talon [Father] Deceased
Jamie [Mother] Unknown, supposedly deceased
Nero [Unknown step-father] Unknown

S i b l i n g s
Blaze [Younger brother] Alive
Lakota [Younger half-brother] Alive
Delilah [Younger half-sister] Unknown

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Survivor_Large
Credit

S t r e n g t h s
Power
Wisdom
Intelligence
Natural leader
Incredible fighter
Fearless
Voice and reason
Trusting
Calm

Weaknesses
A bit too accepting
Overprotective

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] 2392144
Credit
(He has emerald eyes. xD)

H i s t o r y
Durnal grew up in a large pack with his younger brother Blaze, with his parents as the Alphas. Durnal loved his little brother and his father with all his heart. Even as a pup, Durnal showed complete dominance over the other pups, and showed signs of wisdom and strength. He was chosen by his father, Talon, to become the next Alpha male. But aside from this, Durnal was brutally abused by his mother, leaving him with many cuts and bruises. Of course, Talon was oblivious to this, as Durnal always made up excuses as to why he looked so beaten up. Durnal was mentored by Talon, and a Senior warrior named Riochi. He was a fast learner, and paid close attention to lessons, and trained hard every day. Durnal spent many nights out with his father, and one night, Talon gave him a red and black beaded necklace. It was a symbol of wisdom, that had been passed down for many generations, and Durnal was next in line. Durnal wore it with pride. One day, humans attacked the pack, and Talon ordered his pack to fight while he took Durnal and Blaze to safety. Although one human had started a forest fire, and with such bravery, Talon lead Durnal and Blaze to a safer place. When he turned to go back and help his pack, he was stabbed in the chest by a human spear, and a flaming tree fell on him. Durnal ran to his father, and watched as he died. This scarred Durnal, deeper than any wound his mother could give him. When Durnal and Blaze returned to the pack, their mother attacked Durnal once again, blaming him for Talon's death. She was drove off by the remaining wolves. Durnal was offered to stay with the pack, but he refused, and left. And being only 6 months old at the time, Durnal was scared. As he grew up by himself, Durnal was beaten, jumped. He had to teach himself how to fight, hunt, and tend to wounds with nobody to help. Durnal never got rid of the necklace, as it was the last thing he had of his father. As Durnal grew older and bigger, he grew strong, hard muscles, that made him look like a skyscraper to most wolves. Durnal taught himself to fight off wolves, bears, cougars, any species he had to defend himself against. But then, at two years od, he met an old, senior wolf named Tristan. To add onto Talon's wisdom, Tristan taught Durnal much about wisdom, and mind strength. Then he disappeared one day, leaving Durnal alone again. Durnal felt betrayed, but taught himself to resort to voice and reason, instead of violence. And now, here he is, a living legend, and one of the most well known Alpha Males in the land.

F e a r s
That he will lose his brother.
L i k e s
His brother
Getting respect
Keeping calm
Pups
Spending time with packmates outside of his duties
Night time
Storms
Rain
Sun
Snow
The changing seasons

D i s l i k e s
Being talked back to
His mother
Disrespectful wolves
Hurting others
Resorting to violence

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Silhouette
Credit

M a r k i n g s
Little scars here and there, but his worst ones are hidden.

M a t e s
Hasn't had one. Win his heart!

P u p s
None!

T h e m e S o n g
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Invincible by Hedley

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Giphy
Credit

Last edited by johncenarules123 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Empty Re: An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!]

Post by AnimalLove Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:22 pm

I LOVE HIS BIO!!! LIKE IT'S SO EPIC!! Plus, i love how well through it is. He's so sweet and adorable and I feel in love with him all over again.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!] Empty Re: An Odd Trait of Alpha [Remake of Durnal's bio!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:09 am

Durnal was my first wolf character I ever made. I love him so much, he's such a sweetheart! <3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down