Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Love Me (Mature, RedHead14)

Go down

Please Love Me (Mature, RedHead14) Empty Please Love Me (Mature, RedHead14)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:40 pm

It was lunch and everyone was sitting down eating, I was with my group of nerds but my mind was elsewhere. I looked at where the girl of my dreams was sitting with her popular crowd. I know I was being gross but I couldn't stop staring at her gorgeous breasts and I imagined sucking on those large nipples that I had one time seen when we were changing in the girls locker room. She had the perfect tan but that was her natural color and not from going to the tanning places. My mouth watered still fantasing about her breasts. I swear she was the most gorgeous girl here and I wasn't the only person thinking that since guys can't seem to keep their eyes to themselves and I got jealous even though I had no right since we weren't together. I heard the bell that ended lunch and grabbed my things. I pushed my long wavy black hair out of my face and behind my ears, I looked at my friends and waved good bye. My icey saphire blue eyes searching the crowd so I didn't run into anyone on my way to gym that would have her and I'd be figuratively drooling as I watched her breasts bounce.

Back to top Go down

Please Love Me (Mature, RedHead14) Empty Re: Please Love Me (Mature, RedHead14)

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Lila laughed and smiled with her group of friends as the walked to their usually table over by the window in the lunch room. She would not consider herself as she was more of a jock since she was captain of the varsity volleyball team but popularity came with that. Lila played with her naturally curly rich dark brown hair that she had dyed some strand a lilac purple as she talked with her friends before getting up to leave as the bell for the afternoon classes were about to begin.She and one of her close friends walked towards the locker room as they had gym next. Lila wasn't she about her body since she was a part of the volleyball team, so taking off her lacy royal blue bra to change into a sports bra was no big deal to her. once having her bra changed she started to remove her leggings revealing a matching royal blue thong just right before she put on some gym shorts and a t shirt heading for the gym with her friends.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Sasha
I took off my baggy T shirt and my muscles rippled as my four pack came into view and I pulled the shirt off the rest of my body and unhooked my bra and put on a sports bra that would suport my overly large breasts. I then put on my tank top that we were allowed to wear and shorts that made my butt look good. I got on my shoes and ran into the gym to do the laps we always did before we were supposed to do volleyball since that was the unite we were in right now. I ran with some of my friends as I would watch Lila every time I passed her but I knew she wouldn't notice me since she was so focused with her popular friends

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:07 pm

As the began to run, Lila ran with her friend form the volleyball team but it was more of a jog to not tire out before playing volleyball. She noticed a dark haired girl running past her but tried to think nothing of it as she finished running. her plumped breast jiggled slightly as she came to a stop by the volleyball net.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:17 pm

I let out a slight moan that was to quiet for anyone to hear when I saw her breasts bounce and I started to get wet between my legs as I stopped once we were told to and we began to play volleyball. I was very good but I had no interest in making the team but I might since she was on it. I was on the opposite team that she was and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her but I could multi task quite well so when the ball needed to go to other players on my team or over the net. I wasn't quite paying attention fully and the volleyball hit me square in my right breast and I held my hand over my breast and winced. I looked down and I saw that my right side of my chest was turning red and I could see the simpathy the other girls showed me because it hurt when that happened

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Once divided up into teams, Lila went to her side only to see the dark haired girl from earlier was on the opposite side of the net. She notice she was pretty cute and kind of attractive. Lila shook her head to focus on volleyball and severed the first ball. As the game went on, she became sweat her shirt darkening from sweat making her nipple start to become more noticeable. She went up to spike the ball, only to nail the dark haired girl in her breast. " I am so sorry are you alright?" Lila questioned as the game was paused to make sure the girl wanted to go to the nurse or not.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:32 pm

I looked at her, "I'm fine, just surprised." I said gingerly touched my chest and it was sore. "I can still play." I said nodding as I gave her the ball since they had gotten the point. I quickly put my hair up in a pony tail and waited for her to serve the ball. I pulled my shirt down since it had rode up so my tight stomach showed. I focused on the ball because she was causing me to get distracted and I wanted to win. Once the game got started again we kinda had a little fight over the ball, not literally but when the ball would go over the net I'd make sure she couldn't get it over the net

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Lila nodded " if you say so but you should go to the nurse after gym just in case" she said before taking the ball back giving it to the next server. She watched as the girl pulled her shirt down and became serious. As the game went on Lila grew more aggressive as the dark haired girl started to make hit hard for her to get an ace. She was at a point were she was way too into the game especially for gym, when the ball was set to her she slammed it down right over the girls head. Lila cheered with her team for getting the point but when she went back to the net she looked at the girl " sorry i get too competitive"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:44 pm

I looked at the sweat going down between her breasts but quickly brought my eyes to her face, "It's fine, I'm the same way." I said nodding as I took a break from this and got a drink. I lifted my tank top from my sweaty skin and flapped the shirt so I could get some cooler air to my over heated skin. I heard the bell that meant to go get changed. I walked into the locker room and surprisingly most of the girls were finished before I got into the locker room which was now like a ghost town but I hoped I'd get a look at Lila changing. I knew I was a perve but I couldn't help it with her. I headed for the showers in my sports bra and panties. I took off my sports bra and panties before going into the shower. The coolish water coming down over my over heated skin and I moaned in delight of how cool it was. I started to wash my hair and ran the body wash over my perky wet slick breasts and rubbed the soap into my nipples and I faught back the moan that wanted to come out, I was in sexual frustration right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:01 pm

lila smiled at her response before heading with her friends to talk to their coach before going to the locker room. She sighed as she was the last one to leave their coaches office, since she was captain she had to take care of a lot more things for the team. Lila walked into the locker room quietly and started to remove her shorts and t shirt. Grabbing her towel and wash clothe she headed to the showers naked. " Oh hey " she said as she saw the dark haired girl in the shower. Lila noticed the girls breast and nice body but headed to the shower directly across form her and began to rinse her body, the cool water making her nipples poke out. " whats your name by the way" she asked as she began to shampoo her hair.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:10 pm

I looked over at her and looked her up and down with interest, "Sasha." I said as it came out a little breathy and husky. I shut the curtain a little and reached down between my legs to stroke at my clit. Trying to bring relief to myself as I let myself stroke myself but imagined it was her that was doing it and her sucking on my breasts. I bit my lip so as not to moan. I pushed my fingers inside my wetness and pushed my pussy deeper over my fingers as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I felt my nipples getting sensitive as I stroked and gently pulled on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:16 pm

" nice to meet you sasha, i'm lila" she said as she rinsed the shampoo from her hair. Lila turned forward her hairless peach facing Sasha as she began to soap up her body " you did great today why aren't you a part of the volleyball team" she asked now noticing Sasha had shut her curtain to her shower
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 pm

"I don't get alone with the popular girls." I said trying to talk normal before just getting frustrated and walking out of my shower and into hers. "I am sick and tired of watching you and hoping you'd notice me but I am not going to just be in the shadows." I said giving it a shot and kissed her before putting my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me and felt my nipples press into her as I moaned. I shut the curtain and soon kissed her neck and began to knead her breasts and lightly pinch her nipples. Before slipping a few fingers down into her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down