Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:49 am

Scourge Misery almost felt sympathy for the female, and loosened his grip a bit more, as he slowed and softened his pace. But at the mention of his pups, he growled. "My father didn't deserve me or my sibling either," Scourge Misery sneered, the thought of his father, Despair, making him feel sick and angry. He released his seed, and licked the back of her neck once, trying to show the least bit of comfort. Scourge Misery's gaze softened as his mind wandered to think about his sister Silent Night, and Hawk Flight. Silent and Hawk for short. He couldn't deny that he missed Silent, and was upset that Hawk left him and Silent, so many years ago.

Silent- Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) - Page 2 The_white_wolf_with_blue_eyes_by_sillyband220-d56tclr
Credit

Hawk- Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) - Page 2 704468565_f77eb90970
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:57 am

I scrambled away from him yelling as I went because my entrance hurt and my body hurt from his treatment. I licked my side as I clamped my tail down on my rump and between my back legs so he couldn't get to it. It hurt to move so I went into a ball and stayed that way for the rest of the night even when I was thirsty and hungry. I closed my silver eyes and slept but it wasn't a comfortable sleep because I tuned my ears into his every move and I'd instantly awaken when he'd make a sound. It was slowly going to fall so tonight it was cold and I was cold but I ignored it and slept as best as I could.

(You always manage to find cool wolf pics.)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:03 pm

(I try. :3)

Scourge Misery watched as the female slept, and padded silently out of the den, almost as if he were a ghost. A storm had broken out tonight, making him feel at peace. Rain soaked his pelt, droplets falling from his chin as he broke out into a sprint, in search of food. And murder.. Scourge Misery smirked, stalking a young doe. He sprang forward, clamping his jaws down, killing it instantly, the body hanging limply from his maw. He whirled around to see a growling wolf, eyeing his kill. Scourge Misery barreled into the brute, tearing through his belly with teeth and claws. The brute yowled in pain, but it turned into a gargle, when his throat was sliced open, and he fell dead. Scourge Misery grabbed the doe, and dragged it back to the den, setting it down close to where the fae was.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:15 pm

(Is it alright if I call him Misery?)

I heard the doe fall and I scrambled up and ran to a different park of the den and growled as I looked at him. It only I was big enough and strong enough I'd do real damage to him. I had rage and murder in my eyes but I'd never act on it. I laid down once more and shut my eyes as exhaustion took me over and slept deeply through the night and into the morning before waking up to go to the stream, I drank some water and laid down in the water even if it was pretty cold out but it felt good on my rump and side. I laid my bloodied chin on the embankment and eventually got up and headed back to the den and took in the scent of the deer and I was to hungry to refuse it. I sank my teeth into its neck and ripped the meat apart as I ate. It hurt to stand so I laid down as I worked my way down the neck and tore the belly open before I stopped eating because I was to full

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:56 pm

(Yup! You can call him Scourge or Misery! Smile)

Scourge Misery watched as the female ate, flicking his tail. His belly growled and churned with hunger, causing him to lace his ears back and glance at the female, his eyes meeting hers for a split second. "Do you mind if I have a few bites?" He asked, trying to be polite, as he took a couple steps over to her, but kept his guard down, not posing a threat. If she snapped at him, he would do the same, but waited for her answer, glancing at the doe then back at her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:02 pm

I looked at him, "There's plenty left. " I mumbled as my eyes rolled back as I fell asleep once more. I was laying on my side and my tail wasn't clamped down towards my entrance and it hurt still from his large size. I slept for a few more hours and woke up, I stood up and shook out my coat and looked out of the den to see fat snow flakes falling from the sky and I let one fall onto my nose and I licked it away as I sat down in contentment as I watched the forest be transformed into a winter paradise. I sniffed the air and soon howled seeing if any of my pack mates would hear me since we were close to my dad's territory. I cocked my head to the side to see if I would hear anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Scourge Misery nodded, and tore into the doe's flesh, eating hungrily as the female slept. When she awoke, he followed her out of the den, only to find the forest under a beautiful blanket of snow, his pelt blending in perfectly with the snow. He stepped out, cooling his pads as he looked around. Scourge Misery couldn't deny that he loved the snow, but preferred storms over any weather. "Beautiful day." He murmured, glancing at the fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:21 pm

I looked at him, "Am I stuck with you?" I asked curious to know if he'd be trailing behind me if I moved dens even though I didn't plan on it as I liked this den. I stood beside him and looked at his chest where I had gotten him with my claws and slowly leaned forward and licked the wound as I ran my pelt against his before licked the parts of his muzzle that I had bitten. "My name is Sky just so you know Misery." I said as I ducked under him because he was in the way and went between his back legs and ran my spine then tail against his sheath and balls as I headed for the den.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Scourge Misery blinked and snorted, as he followed Sky back into the den, sitting down in his spot. "I thought you hated me?" He growled.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:43 pm

(What does SSS mean?)

"In some ways I do but if your going to stick around I want to know if you are." I said licking at my entrance to sooth it before laying on my stomach with my back legs behind me as I soaked in the cold stone as I was very warm. I got up and headed for the entrance of the den before trotting out as I searched for things to make a nest like thing so I didn't get sores from laying on the stone surface. I soon found what I was looking for and made myself a nice comfy big patch of leaves and such and it was big enough for him. I went into another part of the den and lapped up the water there.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:49 pm

(Sorry So Short)

Scourge Misery rose an eyebrow, snorting out of laughter. "Well, maybe, I guess." He shrugged, lashing his tail as he watched Sky. He rose to his paws and padded over, licking her ear gently, then laying back down, yawning softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:52 pm

It was cold tonight so I walked over to him and laid down beside him and curled into a ball with my tail over my face to keep it warm as I snuggled into his thick fur. I reached over and licked his muzzle and laid my head close to his and shut my eyes. I guess I was stuck with him but it was nice not being so lonely. I let my ears droop as I dozed off to sleep, I was exhausted from him mating me and the stresses of getting things ready for winter. In the morning I got up and went out to hunt and brought back a moose with difficulties and panted as I walked over to him and licked his face to wake him up and then nudged him as I walked over to the moose and started to eat. I wasn't in heat any more so I guess I was pregnant with his pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Scourge Misery was thoroughly surprised with her affection towards him, but smirked softly, and laid his head down to sleep, closing his blazing teal colored eyes, placing his tail over hers. In the morning he was awoken by something wet dragging along his cheek, and growled, snapping open his eyes. Scourge Misery calmed when he saw who it was, and yawned, raising to his massive paws and looking at the moose. "You must be crazy to try and bring down one of those after being mated," he retorted, glancing down at her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:01 pm

I gave him an amused look. "Just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't take down something that's bigger than me. So remember that." I said winking at him as I soon finished. I sat down and licked my chops and shook my fur out before going to the pool of water that was at the back of the den and lapped the water up and walked back over to him and lowered my head and licked his sheath. I lifted my tail slightly off my rump as I rubbed myself against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:04 pm

Scourge Misery nodded. "I know that, but you're tired and hurting, and that moose is literally like twice your size." He chuckled, watching as she got up and got more water. When Sky returned and licked his sheath, his tool slowly slid out, and he bit back a moan, as she rubbed her small body against his own massive figure. "Something you want?" He managed to muster.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:08 pm

My pupils widened, "Yes, there's something I want." I said licking his tool and moved in front of him and moved my tail to the side and dug my claws into the stone and waited for him to mount. "No more roughness or I'll bite you." I said meaning it as I tended to give nasty bites. I looked back at him and my eyes got more silver with desire as I fully lifted my tail so he got a view of my entrance as I looked at his tool that was out of it's sheath and then looked at him. I wanted him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Scourge Misery growled. "I can't help what I am. So take it," he replied huskily, and mounted her, wrapping his front legs around her hips. His tool slid out to it's full extent, and he teasingly rubbed it against her entrance, before plunging in. Although he was rough, he could make this thoroughly pleasurable for them both, and began quickening his pace, groaning softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:18 pm

I didn't like his roughness but I guess that's all I'll be getting. I pushed back into his tool and moaned my pleasure at feeling his tool inside me once more. "Don't squeeze me, you'll hurt the pups." I said softly to him. Trying not to anger him and get bitten by him. Some times he could thoughtful but then some times he can be mean. I looked forward and focused on looking at the entrance to the den and kept my hips pushing back into him as I felt the tip of him brushing against the spot that drove me nuts. I cried out in pleasure when that happened and I looked back at him panted. I heard something and perked my ears. A gust of wind came into the den and I smelt humans. I gave a soft bark at him and went out from under him and there wasn't any other way out but that entrance and those humans were close, I could hear them. I whined and licked my stomach before looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:14 am

Scourge Misery loosened his grip, but kept thrusting, getting quicker and harder as the moments passed by. When she shot out from under him, he snarled, his tool swollen and twitching. Then he heard the humans, and growled, stepping out of the den, bunching up his muscles. "Get in the den." He barked to Sky, flicking his tail as he kept his gaze focused on the appearing humans.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:52 am

I ran into the den and was shaking as I waited for my mate. I didn't want to be caught or shot by those humans. I whined softly as I put my tail over my entrace that was still wet for him. I was so nervous as I licked my stomach worriedly as I looked at the entrance to our den that I liked very much but I'd rathe be some where there weren't humans threatening us. I pressed the side of my head lightly on this thigh, I was trying to comfort myself with him because for some reason he comforted me without him actually doing something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum