Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) Empty Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Sasha
I was trotting through the forest following a herd of elk when I saw an elk calf that was injured and thought well this was easy. I slowly went towards it because its mom might be around. I got to it and sniffed it, and it was alive so I quickly dispatched it before it could call in it's herd of mom. When it died I quickly tore into it when thunder came and I jumped, I quickly finished and trotted into the dense forest where it had more cover. I kept my tail down against my rump so my heat scent was masked, it's been four days without a male finding out that I was in heat and I hoped so much that no male would come and have a really good nose. I soon found a den but sniffed at the entrance and slowly went into it and found a place against the wall and curled up into a ball and put my tail over my nose.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24400000/black-wolves-wolves-24441861-243-360.jpg

Back to top Go down

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) Empty Re: Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123)

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) Tumblr_m42ym1eg4x1qj96o4o1_500
Credit

S c o u r g e M i s e r y

Unlike any natural being, it's electric blue-green orbs blazed with a glint of thirst, and menace, long razor sharp claws raking slowly down his victim's stomach, blood staining his paws, and muzzle. Scourge Misery's maw widened into a sick grin, as he saw the fear and pain in amber eyes of the brute that lay at his paws, life slowly slipping away. The brute tried to whine, but with a vicious snarl, Scourge Misery clamped his jaws on the brute's maw, and with one jerk of the head, his muzzle had been ripped off. The brute tried to scream, but fell short, and perished. Scourge Misery smirked, blood and water dripping off his massive frame, rain soaking his snow white pelt. He turned on his heels, bolting across the landscape at tremendous speed, unnaturally fast for a brute his size.

For hours, Scourge Misery ran, his hard muscles flexing. He ignored the burning cramps that grasped his chest and belly, continuing on, until he had to slow into a jog. Looking up at the sky, he snarled at the sunlight, hating it more than anything. Scourge Misery only liked rain, snow, the night time, and especially storms. Taking a whiff, he smelt a dead elk carcass near by, and trotted forward, until it came into sight. Immediately, he dug into it like a savage, until his hunger was satisfied. Scourge Misery raced away, happy with his appearance. His entire frame was clean of blood, and had no trace of murder on his gorgeous appearance. Then, he smelt it. He could smell a female in heat, and only smirked with satisfaction. Scourge Misery padded forward, and over a hill, revealing the black female in a small den. He made sure he made enough noise for her to notice, but didn't make it obvious. He stopped, and looked at the fae with his electric eyes, before continuing on. Scourge Misery approached a flat rock above a pond, and laid down on it, the sun warming his thick pelt. Here comes a flustered female... He thought deviously.

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) Giphy
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123) Empty Re: Darkness Always Follows (Mature, johncenarules123)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm

I heard a noise and I quickly got to my feet and growled some as I couldn't see whatever came into the den and inched myself towards the dens entrance and quickly turned to see what it was before I walked out of the den to look around but I didn't see anything. I panted because I had scared myself. I went back in thinking it was just the storm that had scared me awake. I went farther into the den and laid down and shut my eyes but unable to fall asleep. I was scared out of my mind before drifting asleep but it was a shallow sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Scourge Misery could only growl with frustration, and rose to his huge paws, padding down the slope, and stopping at the entrance of the cave. The den was barely tall enough for him to enter, as his long, coal black claws scraped the stone flooring of the den. His electrifying blue-green eyes gleamed in the darkness, giving him a look of menace, and mysteriousness. With a short bark, he took a step into the cave, and stopped, massive frame outlining a shadow into the cave. "What are you doing all alone?" He asked in his deep, but smooth voice. "I rarely see a lone fae."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:57 pm

My eyes popped open and I quickly got to my feet and snarled at him. I lifted my lips from my teeth and lowered my head as I tried to look at a way around him but he was in the way. "That's none of your business so get out of my way." I said keeping my tail down over my rump and I tried to find a way out. I moved around the floor seeing if there was another way but there wasn't so I whined and kept my rump against the wall. "Move." I said a little desperation in my voice as I saw a little opening and I went for it but I didn't make it through. I scrambled away from him before he could do anything. I was getting angry. "Just leave me alone, this is my den." I said growling some but knew I wouldn't intimidate him. I whined again as I paced back and forth but keeping my eyes on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Scourge Misery snorted at her pathetic attempt at snarling, and stepped forward, and snarled viciously, his pearly white teeth colliding together in a loud snap. He rose to his full height, and stared the female down like a sky scraper, his orbs blazing with fury. "Tell me what to do again, fae, and you'll see how fast I can make you move!" He thundered, bunching his muscles together, as his maw twitched into a sneer. Scourge Misery might be patient and manipulative, but he didn't take shit from anyone, especially from a foolish female who didn't know a fraction about him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:09 pm

I whined and laid on my belly as I put my tail between my legs and looked at the floor, "Just please leave me alone." I said letting my ears droop down in submission before seeing my way out but knew I wouldn't get around him in time without him grabbing me. He was just to close to me so I tried to move away but my nails slipped and I slid into his back legs and half of me was under him but I was laying down. I backed up and with the last of my courage I ran out of the den and I lengthened my strides, eating up the ground. My muscles bunched and rippled as I ran. I just wanted to be away from this scary wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Scourge Misery didn't move as she fell under him, only chuckling at the slightest. As she scurried out from under him, he whirled around to watch her long strides, which wasn't very fast in his opinion. Racing after her, he smiled a sick grin, but it disappeared when he saw a black brute stalk the fae. The black brute was Sinister! Sinister leaped onto the fae, and mounted her, almost instantly thrusting in. Sinister moaned to himself. "Bare my pups," he snickered. Scourge Misery snarled and bolted forward, barreling into Sinister, and grasped his throat, shaking him like a ragdoll, then chucked him to the side. Sinister looked up, about to snap, when fear showed in his gold eyes. "S-Scourge Misery!" He gasped. Scourge Misery smirked, watching as Sinister backed away, blood dripping from his throat, before racing away. Then, Scourge Misery turned to the fae, growling. "With that scent lingering around, you'll have brutes after you all Spring!" He snarled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:21 pm

I looked at him and clamped down my tail on my rump. "Then what are you going to do about it." I said standing my ground. I knew not to attack him because he'd kill me but that didn't mean I was going to be a push over either not any more. I licked my side where I had gotten scratched and moved around him or tried but there wasn't room as I ran past him and ended up brushing my fur against his and leaving a smear of blood against his white fur as I ran off. I was desperate to get out of here. I race back into my den because I was tired and hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Scourge Misery blinked and rolled his eyes. "I'm not interested in having pups. I don't have time for them, sadly," he answered, then followed the stupid female back to her den. Scourge Misery padded into the den, and stuck to the side of the den, giving her room to leave. "Listen, I'm not looking for trouble. You're clearly new to this whole "in heat" thing, and you're never going to make it until Summer without someone to watch your back. This land is full of danger." Scourge Misery growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:37 pm

(I thought he'd force her, not become her body guard)

I looked at him and whined, "Then stop being scary." I said as I curled into a very small ball and shut my eyes as my heat scent intenseified. I've never seen a male resist a female in heat even in my pack. "Your a strange male." I said before being so tired from stress that I fell asleep and kept my tail between my legs just in case he thought of any funny business. I got up in the morning and slowly and quietly moved out of the den and to the stream to drink some water but kept alert as I kept my tail down on my rump and trotted back quickly with a large plump rabbit in my mouth and gently and softly laid it down and started to eat my food. He could get his own since he was mean and scary. I licked between my legs as I couldn't help it with my hormones all over the place. I was frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:47 pm

(He will, once he has her trust enough. c:)

Scourge Misery growled, lashing his tail irritably. "I'm not going to change who I am because you want me to," he snapped, but only smirked at her next remark. "And you're an odd female." He retorted, before laying at the edge of the den, not sleeping at all. In the morning, when the female woke up and went out, he almost ignored her. Although Scourge Misery was pleased with the rain that decided to fall, and rose to his paws, watching the female. When she came back with her own kill, he just shrugged, and stalked out of the den, searching for a kill. Finding a herd of deer, he smirked menacingly. Scourge Misery snapped his legs back, springing onto a buck, and almost instantly, the deer was dead at his paws, spinal cord locked in Scourge Misery's jaws. He dragged the buck back to the den, and set it down, tearing into the flesh hungrily. "You know, you never told me your name." He muttered to the female.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:52 pm

"That's none of your business." I said as I ignored him as I left the den. I didn't need him around any longer. I trotted towards the north where I had been safe up until I came south. I shook my coat and rain went every where before I walked into my new den and it was very large and had a large entrance. I licked my legs chest and other places to clean myself because I was dirty. He was rude and valger and he was plain mean. I didn't really trust him but I guess I relaxed with him a little bit but it was getting there but I didn't need him around any longer since he was nice enough to take care of that male but nope didn't need him I tried to convince myself but was failing misurably. I was frustrated that he wasn't mating me, being in heat drove me nuts

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Scourge Misery snorted when she raced out, and merely followed the fae close behind, his eyes twinkling with amusement. He entered the den, staring the female down as his tail swished, clenching his powerful jaws as his ears flattened. "Listen here, female. I might be an asshole, but your childish snippy attitude isn't going to help that issue. Now, I'll ask you one more time," he sneered, then met her eyes. "What is your name?" He asked, in a serious voice, saying the sentence slowly. "I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours.."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:05 pm

I was already very cranky and I guess I just snapped and I bit him and I knew it was a mistake but he needed to act with respect and clearly he was a butt. "No. I already know yours from that male." I said ducking into a small entrance that he couldn't even get through and smiled. Now he couldn't bite me since I bit him. "Go away." I said. Him being mean and snappy won't help him anything of me liking him. I walked out going to meet my maker and rubbed my body against his and lifted my tail and my entrance was close to his nose so he'd get a good wiff as I rubbed my body under his large one. I smiled, what he didn't know was that I had let a male mate me and he probably lost his chance if he was playing games.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Scourge Misery narrowed his eyes. "Then call me by my name. I'm sure you wouldn't want me calling you fae, all the time." He chuckled, letting a little humor linger in his voice. When the female rubbed her body against his, he stayed still, and grunted, as if he wasn't interested. Smelling her heat didn't bother him, and he nudged her away. "Look, I'm trying to be nice here." Scourge Misery stated, flattening his ears and lashing his tail. "C'mon, I'll show you a great place for hunting. Maybe we could feast on elk and moose." He suggested, turning to pad halfway out of the den, casting her a glance and smile over his shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:18 pm

"I don't want to go any where Scourge Misery! Now leave me alone so I can live my life alone." I said growling and this time I put all my frustration and anger into it and my hair on my shoulders and back raised as I showed my long canines and licked my teeth as I opened them. I may be small but that didn't mean anything, I had my frustration and anger behind me. I squared myself and spread my legs a little as I lowered my head. My pupils widened. I snapped my teeth together as I moved out of my den. Maybe I should just go back into my fathers territory and let the pack deal with a male that wouldn't leave me in peace

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Scourge Misery blinked calmly, and snorted a bit of laughter. "You really think you can hurt me, don't you?" He snickered, staying completely calm as she snarled at him. "Why don't you just try, and see where it gets you?" Scourge Misery challenged, turning to face her, his eyes daring and sharp with murder. He knew she would try, he could see it in the fae's silver eyes. Scourge Misery would let her try, and then he would force her until she couldn't stand, and mate her again. Time after time, just for his own pleasure.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:28 pm

I lunged and dug my teeeth into his muzzle hoping it would be hard for him to dislodge me long enough for him to not attack me. I dug my teeth in as hard as I could and I tasted blood and I enjoyed it as I felt over joyed with finally being able to take my frustration and anger out on something. I used my claws to rank them down his neck and chest as I held on tight before growling. I could smell his blood going on me and the den's floor. I may not do real damage but he'll know who bit him for a while. He just needed to know that he can't push everyone out of his way. My heart pounded in my chest with fear with what would come once he got me off of his muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Almost instantly, he broke his muzzle free from her grasp, and dodged her attack to his neck, but could feel her claws clip his chest, and scarlet red droplets splattered onto the den's floor. Sidestepping the female, he barreled into her, and grabbed her scruff, holding her up. Scourge Misery mounted the female, but shoved her shoulders down, raising her rump further in the air, thrusting his erection into her entrance, hard and faster with every passing moment. "Be a good girl, and I won't kill you." He snarled, shoving himself deeper, harder, and faster. Scourge Misery licked her neck.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 pm

I yelped when he entered me so roughly and flinched away from him licking me so he ended up licking my ear as I stayed where I was because I didn't want to die. I growled at him but didn't move as I took it, "I hate you." I said snarling it at him as tears filled my eyes and I turned my head away and looked at the den's walls as I saw some blood dripping from my side where he had hit me and dug my claws into the dens floor to keep from falling more onto the floor but that didn't help me because with him being so rough he ended up making me fall on the floor and it dislodged his cock and he had to realize that I didn't do it on purpose and that he caused me to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:46 pm

"Good." He sneered, but growled with frustration when she fell to the floor. Scourge Misery grabbed her scruff and pulled her up, mounting her once again. He wrapped his front legs around her waist firmly, making sure she wouldn't fall again. Scourge Misery plunged in, struggling to find himself a rhythm. He pulled her closer, getting a rhythm, and thrusting himself faster into the female, moaning in pleasure. "You're so tight." He groaned, thrusting harder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:54 pm

"I hope your pups die!" I said crying as more tears went down my cheeks as I looked at the floor. I was probably going to get repremanded for saying that but it was the truth. Maybe I'd kill them myself once they were born. "I hope you leave after your done being a barbarian that doesn't know how to be nice and caring." I snarled it at him as I bit his leg because he was squeezing me way to hard and it hurt. I felt him hurt me and I howled out in pain as more tears went down my face and soaked into my fur

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:01 pm

Scourge Misery sneered. "Be careful what you wish for." He growled, but loosened his grip, but kept it firm. "You're right. I don't know how. Because nobody was there for me, and I don't care to do the same for anyone else!" He snarled, thrusting harder into her, but knew this would bring her pleasure. Scourge Misery smashed into her g-spot, pounding it harder with each thrust as he moaned in ecstasy, shuddering softly. He could feel his tool swelling up a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:08 pm

I didn't feel pleasure when he thrust in my G spot. If my pups survived I would teach them to show compation, and many other things that a pup should be shown. I felt him get larger and I whined loudly as I moved my tail more out of the way because he was causing it to cramp and ache. I didn't understand why he had to be so mean. I growled at him. "You'll never see your pups. You don't deserve them." I said with a snarl as I kept fighting as I wouldn't submit to him. I had spunk and that's kept me alive my whole life. I moved one of my paws because a sharp rock had dug into my foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next