Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Is Rising. [R - M]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Darkness Is Rising. [R - M] Empty Darkness Is Rising. [R - M]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Starcatcher~

She prowled through the area, tail locked to her entrance. She was nearly forced about 3 months back, but killed the brute. Starcatcher wasn't weak at all or ugly. But absolutely flawless. "Stupid Brutes!" She snarled, stalking in the rain. Her beaming silver-blue eyes blazed with fury and despise in brutes. Especially forcers. Starcatcher looked up at the night sky and let the rain fall on her beautiful gray-white pelt, and muscular body. She dashed away as lightening struck beside her, nearly hitting her foot. Her heart pounded as she ran, until she smacked right into another wolf.

(That's when you come in. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Darkness Is Rising. [R - M] Empty Re: Darkness Is Rising. [R - M]

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Shade

He raised to his paws as a female wolf ran right into him. He growled,his fangs drawn back as he snarled. He was a big wolf,massive to be exact. He was a great asset in battle,and was always the big boy in town. Mess with him,you wont see the light of heaven or hell. He was also a cruel forcer though,but that depended on how the fae acted. He stared deep in the female's eyes,his own sharply piercing her heart. "Watch out!" he growled.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Starcatcher growled at the brute. For a fae she was also massive in size. Almost as big as the brute here, and she bristled. "I suppose you don't look at where your standing. And who gave you permission to snap at me!" Starcatcher snarled, beautiful eyes blazing in fury. The feathers in her ears waved in the wind, as did her fur, making her look beautiful. She stood her ground though, for she was tough, even for brutes that crossed the line. "I'd rather not kill someone again." She spat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Shade didn't care whether she could fight or not. His heavy chain around his neck jingled as he was ready to just lunge. "This is my land! No stranger will boss me around!" he spat out. His paw moved forward,ready to grab her by the scruff. Sure,she was pretty,but that meant a lot of things for him. He could hold her captive,if he gave her a good injury that is. She was almost his height,and just as powerful. This would be interesting.. Especially how the pups will turn out.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:56 pm

"I don't see a pack around, do you!?" She spat back, her muscles tensed. "If your a loner as well, I suggest not acting like a half-brained Leader without a pack!!!" She roared, being a former Alpha. "I aint afraid of you. You can go to hell for all I care." She added harshly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Shade growled. Sure,he didn't have a pack,but he did fight off other packs by singling out the alpha and killing he/she with a few blows. He was getting mad,really mad. He lunged at her,his claws gripping her shoulder blades and dragging her to the ground.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Starcatcher roared and got to her feet, her teeth ripping through his chest and her claws ripping at his face, and barreling him. "Bastard!!!" She roared, her muscles bunched up, and her teeth bared. "If you wish for the river to run with your blood tonight, I'd continue to fight!" She added, with a booming voice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Shade ignored these wounds while her words ringed in his ear. "The skies will turn crimson as the red sea will wash away your eternal soul!" he howled a deafening cry,then charged at her. He pounced atop of her,his claws raked her side as his jaw expanded. He wasn't all talk,his bite was vicious. He sank his teeth into the side of her neck,getting that perfect grip and shaking her wildly.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Starcatcher snarled, and raked her dagger like claws and sliced his stomach open before using her other paw to whip him in the face, and scrambled lose. This time, she leapt on Shade and tore her thorn sharp teeth into his neck, and pushed him down, claws in his shoulders and back feet planting him on the ground firmly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Shade didn't dare show a weakness,feeling blood pour on the ground. They're DNA mixed on the ground,his hind legs lifting as he raked her stomach. Karma. Her stomach sliced right open to his claws as his jaw opened and grabbed her ear. She now had about ten other piercings in her ear by now,tearing half of it off her head.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 pm

That did it there. Starcatcher whipped around and knocked him into a sharp pierced rock where his head had hit it. She showed no mercy, and leaped on a tree, then pushed herself back and pushed Shade's head farther into the rock, slicing it open. "Enough!" She roared. "I am tired of fighting! But if you even think that I will be your little sex toy, I WILL rip out your throat." She warned, stepping off of him. Though she kept tense. On the inside, she was loving and very caring.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Shade shifted his head so it didn't cut to deeply,his back against the rock as he let out another fierce bark. He stood on his paws once again. He wasn't weak,no,and always got what he want. "A toy huh? What would make you think that!" he barked. He was lying,but it wasn't noticeable at all.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 pm

"I know you kind of brutes! I have been almost forced myself..." She replied, more calmly this time. She sighed, her temper dimming down. "Sorry for not watching out." She added, her eyes bravely meeting his. "Are you sure you aint talking me into any trick?" Starcatcher asked suspiciously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"Brute?! This is my homeland!" he spat out viciously,growling. She didn't believe him,not at all. "Does it look like I can lie? The only time I can lie is when I'm telling the truth halfway!" he moved forward,threatening to attack once more if she came closer.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Starcatcher ignored him, and laid down. "What I meant by brute, was a male. That's what we call males where I come from." She replied softly, keeping tears from falling. "And go ahead. Attack me now. I've already been beaten by my father as a pup, so what difference does it make." She said, glancing at him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Shade started to calm down. He let out a long breath escape his jaws,panting. Blood dripped into the snow,his eyes looking into her's. "I was thrown out of my pack at the age of a few months. I fed on carcass's and hunted by myself. I was captured by humans,which is why I have this chain after a violent escape."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:47 pm

"Something we have in common. At least I'm not alone." Starcatcher replied, giving a shuddering sigh. "After my father was killed, I left the pack and hunted and fought for myself." She added, gazing at the stars. The fae loved stargazing. "My mother gave me these feathers." Starcatcher whispered. "My name is Starcatcher. And you are?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Shade lowered himself to his paws,knowing the blood will soon enough stop without any movement. "Ah,nice. I wish I knew where I came from." shadows stretched out to his pelt from the trees,his eyes gazing at her restlessly. "Nice name. I have a rather simple one. I'm called Shade."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 pm

"My brother was named Shade." She replied, shoving a bit closer to him. "You have a nice name." Starcatcher added, her beautiful silver gaze resting on his blue.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:59 pm

"Brother huh? What happened to him?" he asked. It was odd,hearing someone who had his name. "Thanks." he said softly,resting his head on his paws.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:38 pm

"He was murdered by humans. So was my mother." She replied, holding back tears. Starcatcher smiled and gently pressed her nose to his cheek before pulling away. "Your not what I thought you'd be. For years I held a grudge to brutes, but now. Now things are different." She told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Shade felt a tad bit sorry for this fae. He would give it time to force her,afterall he had to keep his bloodline going,whether she agreed or not. Maybe tomorrow,when he can corner her in his den. He smirked. Yes.. Then.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 pm

I sighed, looking at the stars. In a way, I liked Shade. He was sweet. "Shade... Promise you wont force me, OK?" I said, resting my head on his shoulder. He was the first brute I have spoken to in about 23 months.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Shade lifted his head,his ears pricked to her words. "Of course. I promise." He said softly. It was lies.. All lies. His cruel mind loved these tricks. Loved them to death.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:44 am

She nodded, but saw the lies in his dark eyes. 'I'll be ready for him' She thought, laying her head down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next