Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't blink, the world might change

2 posters

Go down

Don't blink, the world might change Empty Don't blink, the world might change

Post by WildSoul Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Lets be imperfectly perfect together

Name: Alice Alexa Coves
Personality traits:
*Friendly
*Sweet
*Occasionally shy
*Insecure
*Adventurous
*Weird/silly/goofy
*Trust issues

Picture a girl with a slender tall body with hair that falls just beneath her shoulder blades. Her breast are small, but her belly is toned from running. Her legs and butt aren't perfect, but she's considerably fit. She's 5'6 and has everyday ordinary brown eyes with light brunette hair. She is for the most part an average girl with plain features, nothing spectacular or ugly. Her hips and wrists have a few self inflicted cuts on them. Other then that she has no permanent marks on her sightly tanned caucasian skin.

Hiya, Alexa is open for several threads with no relation or effect on one another. For example she's open for an unforgettable friendship in one thread and a zombie attack in another. Smile Just let me know if you want a topic with her via pm or on here ! Smile

WildSoul
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Don't blink, the world might change Empty Re: Don't blink, the world might change

Post by WildSoul Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:35 pm

Name: Emma Dove
Personality traits:
*Skittish
*Shy
*Insecure
*If comfortable with someone, she'll become their shadow.

Dark unnatural red hair casades down to her knees, lucious curls twisting and twirling. Light silver eyes stare out from a pale rosey face with thick eyelashes and naturally dark lips. She's 5'4 and instead of appearing sexy or beautiful, she typically comes off as adorable and innocent. Her boobs are perky a cups, well shaped and done growing. They may be small, but their size matches her peite body. She's slender with a nice booty and a natural thigh gap. Is riddled in scars around her hips, wrists, and inner theighs. Most are self inflicted. One in paricular is not, a clearly knife cut traces over her lower left breast.

History: Was kidnapped, rapped, and abused by an older man at 11. In certain threads she was found at a sex trafficing and returned to her loving family, however was never the same. In others she may have escaped, is still there, etc etc.

Hiya, Alexa Emy is open for several threads with no relation or effect on one another. For example she's open for an unforgettable friendship in one thread and a zombie attack in another. Smile Just let me know if you want a topic with her via pm or on here ! Smile

Last edited by WildSoul on Sun May 17, 2015 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total

WildSoul
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Don't blink, the world might change Empty Re: Don't blink, the world might change

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Hi, I was wondering something. Are you okay with girlxgirl topics? Because I have a character, Shay, that I wouldn't putting in a thread with Alexa. c:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildSoul Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Only as freinds/best friends/whatever, I don't feel comfortable writting same sex relationships. Not to be rude or anything, I love my gay/bi friends!

WildSoul
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:25 pm

(Mm. Yeah, I understand. I have gotten really comfortable with it, haha. XD I'm open to doing Wolf threads if you want. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildSoul Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Alright Smile But I should warn you, I'm also no long rp sex out.

WildSoul
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WildSoul Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Name: Xavier Charles ("Please, just call me X")
Personality traits:
*Thoughtful
*Quiet
*Misunderstood
*Mysterious

Black bangs fall over a pale face, covering a dark left brown eye. Not that he's blind but his right is a sharp electrifying blue. His hair reaches down to his thin rosey lips as a lighter pink jagged scar takes over trailing his jaw line. It goes all the way down to X's collar bone and is not the only mark on his porcelain skin, tattle tale signs of his childhood abuse litter his back in lines. There are also others here and there clearly from the torture he had endured, such as a 'sexy' looking on on his v line. The boy's right arm is covered with cuts all the way up to his inner elbow. Overall he is fit, lean, and muscular at the same time with plenty of horror storries to anyone who would just listen to him.

Not sure of what I'll do with X, but I am bringing him into Emy's thread.

WildSoul
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WildSoul Wed May 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Also please picture all of my characters amine style. Smile

WildSoul
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down