Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Ignited [OPEN]

Go down

Fire Ignited [OPEN] Empty Fire Ignited [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Fire Ignited [OPEN] WolfUSE-3
Credit

O r c h i d

N a m e
Orchid

N i c k n a m e
Doesn't have one

A g e
Four years old

G e n d e r
Female

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
Eastern Timber Wolf x Arctic Wolf

Fire Ignited [OPEN] 71a9652c246191f2bfdf59ab2c36f9be
Credit

P e r s o n a l i t y
Orchid is very defensive and overly-protective of herself, never wanting to take a chance with males. She's crude, dark-humored, and real sarcastic. If you don't want a sarcastic comment from her, don't ask her a stupid question. Orchid absolutely adores pups, and longs to have some of her own someday, but having a strong disliking towards most brutes, it prevents her from trusting anyone to have them with. She is a well developed fighter, taking on those that most wouldn't dare to, making her seem reckless. Orchid is unpredictable, and you can never seem to tell what she's thinking. Her ghostly, ice blue, almost white eyes help with that, making her seem mysterious. Her dark gray and white pelt also helps her blend in with her surroundings, also giving her an advantage to making her kills quick and silent. Orchid can be very sweet and caring, making her a good friend. Though she's never really noticed it, she knows the true meaning of friendship, and will stick by those she loves until the very end.

[img(350px,475px):77e0]http://the-spectrum-photo.com/images/Wolf%20Park%2012.14.12/ruedi[1]_3J3G0343.jpg[/img:77e0]
_3J3G0343.jpg]Credit

F u r C o l o r
Mostly dark gray, but has white and cream mixed in.

E y e C o l o r
Bright ice blue, almost silvery white.

H e i g h t
5'1" feet tall

W e i g h t
153lbs

Fire Ignited [OPEN] Flowers,pretty,wolf,cute,spezial-028ddaac4e42dfae74c45e8b9def1f6a_h_large
Credit

P a r e n t s
Ignition [Father] Unknown
Raine [Mother] Deceased

S i b l i n g s
Blitzer [Brother] Unknown

Fire Ignited [OPEN] 392515
Credit

S t r e n g t h s
Speed
Easily dominates
Knows how to hold her own
Power
Charming

W e a k n e s s e s
Her beauty gets her into trouble
Rebellious
Crude humor
Lack of sympathy
Recklessness

Fire Ignited [OPEN] Grey-wolf-standing-in-snow-amongst-moss-covered-tree-trunks
Credit

H i s t o r y
Orchid grew up in a small pack of 12, though her other three siblings died at birth, except for her brother Blitzer. She played with her brother more than anyone, always spending time with him. When their mother died, their father disappeared, leaving the two pups alone in a fire at only a year old. She got separated from her brother, and hasn't seen him since. At two years old, Orchid was forced by a brute named Demetrius. Though she was lucky not to get pregnant.

F e a r s
Deathly fear that Demetrius will find her again.

L i k e s
Swimming
Water
Snow
Messing with other wolves
Running

D i s l i k e s
Brutes
Birds
Falling in love
Forcers
Clingy wolves