Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] Empty Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:28 pm

"It isn't safe, Blue. Stay here with Kazuto,"the shorter person stated, her long ginger hair falling over her eyes. A taller figure stood in front of Red, his dark blue hair swept to the side, a few loose strands falling over his gorgeous, deep blue-green eyes. His orbs held a glint of irritation and anger. "I can defend myself just as well as you can! Just because you're older, doesn't mean you're the boss of me." Blue spat, clenching his fists at his sides. Red met her companion's eyes steadily, shaking her head. The boy could be so defensive. "I never said you couldn't, or that I-" With a raise of Blue's hand, the girl closed her mouth, and waited for him to speak, brushing her ginger hair out of her eyes. "Then let me go." He murmured, rotating his head to look at Kazuto. "You believe in me, don't you Kazu?" Blue asked. The black and white Timber Wolf raised his head and gave a bark of approval. Blue's eyes brightened, and he turned back to Red. "Now can I go?" He asked with a dorky, dimpled smile. Red couldn't help but laugh. "Fine, get out of here," she muttered humorously. Blue let out a grateful 'YAY!', before grabbing his sword, and pulling a metal chain over his shoulders, much like someone would hold for bullets.

---

Blue wandered out into the city, though on the rooftops of what was the city, looked much more like a giant castle, his bright eyes scanning the allies and corners of the city, where many, large city guards stood, protecting everything from Assassins. The male let out a brief sigh, his pale hands barely brushing the bricks as he crawled across the stone flooring of tall buildings, avoiding any possible contact with guards. He leaped over the castle wall, landing safely on a hay stack below. Blue adjusted the chain slung around his shoulder and chest, and headed out into open field, praying to God above he wouldn't be seen. He eyed the clearing carefully, making sure it was safe to move forward into the forest. Which, luckily, it was. Blue moved forward, striding into the dark forest where he had made many kills over the years. He swept his hair out of his face, and silently moved through the trees, catching sight of a doe. Blue lowered himself to the ground, and climbed upward onto a flat rock, hoping to make the kill so he, red, and Kazuto had dinner for the next couple days. Blue was about to move forward, when he saw another figure within the trees. What the...?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14] Empty Re: Fire And Ice [R] [redhead14]

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:21 am

two figures one tall and one similar to the likeness of a doll walked along the abandon part of the large city "Come on Koko lets's take a rest and grab some food we've been traveling the last four days start" said the male carrying his katana across the back of his neck as he followed the small snow white haired girl infant of him. Emiko sighed as she rolled her orchid eyes not even looking back at her partner as she continued to walk down the alley ways trying to find a good hide out for now. Ryuu groaned as the petit figure in front of him refused to answer him only having his stomach to talk to back to him. Emiko stopped in her tracks her head tilted slightly as she glanced back at Ryuu and hand laying on the hilt of her own katana. "alright I've heard enough I'll go just stay out of trouble till i get back baka" she said as she parted ways from the male who had a wide grin across his face.she had better control over her hunger but she would never let Ryuu know she was glad be brought up wanting food.

Emiko leaped from the castle wall onto the nearest limb before silently gliding from branch to branch, not making a singe sound searching for large enough game to satisfy Ryuu and herself for the next couple days if not a week. Her orchid colors orbs scanned her surroundings as she continued deeper into the forest searching for the slightest bit of movement. The female came to an abrupt halt as the figure of a large doe came into her peripheral vision. Koko watched the doe graze below the large tree diagonal to her a smile toying at the corners of her mouth. She slowly pulled metal spikes from the lace band around her upper middle thigh, Emiko took a deep breath before throwing the spikes with all her might hitting the does heart and lung, killing it instantly. She leaped down from the tree managing to keep her modified kimono (shorten to mid thigh) from blowing up even though she had spandex on underneath. Kok watched around her before approaching the doe's lifeless body "thank you for you're service" she said as she bowed her head before taking a small knife and began to slice the deer open.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:38 am

Blue's normally bright, happy eyes, were now clouded with what happened to be regret and anger. He could've gotten that doe! Within a quick motion, Blue stepped off the flat rock, gripping the tree branch for swinging down to where the violet eyed female stood, feasting on her -- No! His kill! He landed in front of her, adjusting the chains that swung over his shoulder. Blue stood back up, blue-green eyes catching her orchid colored orbs narrowly. "That's my kill you got there, lass." He warned her, a devilish smirk forming on his lips, one dimple showing on the left. "Care to share some of that? There's plenty to go around, and I got a dear partnership of two I need to feed." Blue added, almost like he meant no harm.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:50 am

Emiko pulled her long snow white hair back into a pony tying it up with a lilac colored ribbon before she had begun to slice the Doe's belly open, removing the unusable organs before she went to skin the deer. Her swift motions came to an abrupt halt as she heard movement only to see a tall figure standing infant of her across the Doe's half skinned carcass. Koko's orchid eyes met the strangers deep blue green ones with a even icier stare. She slowly stood from the Doe's body, hand on the hilt of her katana as she stared down this stranger calling HER kill HIS. She flicked her tongue against th back of her teeth making a "Tsk" sound as she tilt her head to the side " Your kill? i do not see a name on this animals body. Nor did you strike before I did" Emiko said in a soft but cold voice. she slowly crossed in front of her kill not backing down before stating " I have my own partner to feed". Emiko was never one for much talking.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Blue couldn't help but admire her orchid colored eyes, though the smirk on his face disappeared at her attitude. With a quick flick of his hair, he shook his head disappointedly. "This isn't a game of "I found it first", miss." He said sarcastically, grasping the chains that he had with him, waiting for her to move. "I have two partners to feed, as well as myself. Hand it over." Blue seethed dangerously, narrowing his blue-green eyes to slits, though the glint of playfulness still remained in his orbs. Blue was certainly not a dude to mess with, especially when challenged. His hand tightened around the loose, steel chains, and his stance stiffened ever so slightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Emiko did not finch at his word let alone did the male get a reaction from her. Orchid orbs staring in deep blue green ones. for the first time in over a month a smile played at the corners of her rose colored lips watching as the stranger placed his hands on his chains, taking a defensive stance.there was a spark in her orchid eyes " You seem to be the one mistaking this for a child's game"Koko said as slowly drew her katana from its sheath. Her quiet disposition seem to change when it came to fighting " I won't just hand it over" she stated coldly ready to fight but waiting for him to strike first.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Blue pulled his chains over his shoulder, and started swinging them with great skill, his eyes never leaving hers. "Then I'll just have to take it from you, won't I?" He chuckled, returning her smile. Although, as he was about to jump at her, a flash of ginger boiled his blood with anger. Red landed swiftly close at Blue's side, her icy blue stare penetrating those of the white-haired girl, her sword drawn out. Blue groaned. "You ruin everything!" He snapped at the ginger. Red looked up at him calmly. "You'll get yourself killed faster than this girl took down that doe." She shot back, then turned to her. "Speaking of that doe. Care to share some of it, or are we going to have to fight for what you would call, fair game?" Red growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Emiko stayed silent watching the male talk about taking the kill from her as he started to prepare his attack. A smirk came across her smooth lips knowing the fight would be over very soon, but before the stranger with deep blue green eyes had time to make the first move a new figure stood beside him. Emiko looked from the male to the ginger female *so that must be one of his partners* she thought to herself as she watched them bicker in front of her. Koko was about to say something sarcastic when she felt something heavy on her head. "Ryuu you're heavy Baka" she said to her partner trying to hit at him. Ryuu had shown up while the ginger and blue guy were fighting not paying attention to his actions. Ryuu had placed an arm on top of Koko's head watching the two strangers. He laughed at Emiko scolding him jumping away from her hit "awh come on Koko you know you're the perfect height for me todo that" he said in a teasing tone before turning back to face the two other people. His katana was already drawn as he held it over his shoulder his amber orbs going from the deep blue green to deep blue "huh? oi! Kok their assassins too aren't they!?" Ryuu said excitedly pointing his katana at them before looking at Emiko "Come on Koko we gotta share since there one of us. you always get grumpy when your hungry" he pouted A slight blush came to Emiko's light cheeks "BAKA!" she growled as she punched him in his arm. Ryuu laughed though he rubbed his forearm. Emiko let a sigh escape her lips "fine" she said simply before putting her katana away pulling her smaller knife out to finish skinning the doe. A large grin came across Ryuu's face as Emiko gave into him. He turned to the two figures "I'm Ryuu by the way and she is Koko" Ryuu said as his light brown hair fell across his amber eyes. "Its Emiko" she said as she threw a pebble at the back of Ryuu's head before finishing skinning the doe moving onto sectioning the meat off into equal parts.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:42 am

Blue was about to fight when another male came around, one with dark brown hair and amber eyes. He was a bit taller than himself. Blue smirked and looked down at Red who was still glaring daggers at them. He chuckled and clicked his tongue behind his teeth a few times, elbowing Red's arm playfully. "Guess we found yourself a man," he teased, dimples at their fullest. Red whipped around and swatted Blue in the temple, before turning back to Emiko and Ryuu. Before they could say anything, there was a loud snarl close by. Out of nowhere, Kazuto roared and went to leap at Emiko, whom was cutting open the deer. Blue's eyes widened. "No, Kazu! Don't!" He shouted, racing forward to tackle his best friend. The black and white wolf got back up and snarled at Emiko, his jaws snapping. "Kazu, hush.. It's okay, they're offering us food. It's okay," Blue murmured to the wolf, his gentle voice seeming to calm Kazuto down, even if it's just the slightest. Blue turned back to Emiko. "I am so sorry, he must've gone out to find us, and saw your weapons. Really, he means no harm." He explained to them, still holding the wolf back. Kazuto's silver eyes softened, though he was still tense. Red sighed and walked over to join them. "Ryuu and Emiko, huh?" She muttered. "I'm Red, and this dumbass," she snickered, smacking Blue in the back of the head, "is Blue." With that, Blue glared. "And this is Kazuto." He added, gesturing to their wolf.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:34 am

Ryuu though paying attention to Emiko as she sliced at the doe's carcass he caught the exchange of words between the male and ginger female. He could not hold back a giggle when he saw the female attacking the male. Koko smiled to herself as she worked, Ryuu's laugh always seemed to put her in a better mood. All of a sudden Emiko stopped cutting for the second time as a snarling beast came roaring towards her. Orchid orbs grew wide as she went for her knife only to have Ryuu step in to block her from throwing it at the wolf. Koko had backed herself up against the tree behind noticeably trembling. Ryuu embraced the white hair girl who's eyes stayed locked on the wolf all the while shaking. "It's okay Koko" Ryuu cooed patting her head only to be softly pushed away as Emiko collected herself. She remained quiet as she finished slicing the doe, taking what Ryuu and herself would need before standing " Let's go" she said point blank to her partner before walking back towards the city.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Kazuto tilted his head as Emiko started to walk away, his ears lacing back. The large black and white wolf padded up slowly to Ryuu, sniffing at his hand with a little whine, before nudging his palm affectionately. Blue smiled as Kazuto warmed up, and looked at Ryuu. "I'm sorry he bugged out like that, he's normally never like this," he murmured, then turned to look at Emiko, his eyes softening. "Hey Koko, wait up!" Blue called jogging over to reach her side, a warmer smile forming on his face. He whistled, then turned back. "Kazu, come here." He called. The black wolf's head flicked up, and his tail started wagging. Kazuto trotted over and looked up at Emiko with wide silver orbs. Blue leaned down and placed his hands over the sides of the wolf's face. "You be friendly," he murmured. Kazuto pulled away from Blue, and looked up at Emiko, slowly approaching her with a wagging tail. Blue glanced at Emiko with a look of reassurance.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:32 pm

Ryuu watched Emiko start to walk off without him. He rubbed the back on his neck, letting out a loud sigh before turning his amber orbs to face Red, Blue, and Kazuto "Koko is not very good with wolves or dogs...there was a bad accident back when she a just a kid" Ryuu said with a nervous laugh. The light brown haired male bent down to pet the black and white wolf giving the animal a scratch behind the ear. Emiko still had a shake to her hands as she walked, only to freeze on the spot when she heard someone else call her Koko besides Ryuu. Her Orchid orbs turned to meet Blue's deep green blue ones without a word. she turned her face away so he could not see she still dis not have a emotions under control. this was so not the Emiko she had trained herself to be, to have memories from all those years ago to uproot her cool. Her head raise as she heard Blue call Kazuto over towards them "Please don't" she said as she backed away but her eyes were locked on the approaching wolf. Emiko had a very hard time trust people even Ryuu was a first for her to actually trust someone enough to travel around with them.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Blue could tell she was scared, and he couldn't blame her. Kazuto was a big, dangerous looking wolf, but really, he was the gentlest creature Blue had ever met. "I promise, he won't hurt you." He murmured, and glared at Kazuto with a warning, just in case. Kazuto could sense the fear from Emiko, and woofed softly, slowly approaching her. He nudged her knee gently with his nose, tail wagging playfully. Blue smiled and kneeled down next to Kazuto, scratching the back of the wolf's head. Kazuto flopped over onto his back, rolling around as Blue laughed and scratched his belly. The black male shoved Blue over, licking his owner's face and pulling on his blue hair.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:53 am

Emiko's eyes glanced over at Blue listening to him talk, but she was very reluctant to go near Kazuto. She continued to stay silent and froze as the wolf barked at her nudging her knee. Koko backed up slightly still resisting change. She did not like being this way at all especially seeing how hard Blue was trying. She watched as the male kneeled down to play with the black and white wolf with a silent sigh Emiko lowered her body towards the ground watch the two play as she hugged her knees tightly to her chest. Ryuu watched Blue and Koko interacted happy that Koko was actually trying to let others in. He turned his amber eyes to Red giving her a warm smile " Blue and kazoo are going to have a lot of patients for break through Kokos shell" he said with a giggle before continuing " Are Blue and Red nicknames?" he questioned
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Kazuto's silver eyes met Emiko's orchid, his ears perking up curiously. The male lowered himself to the Earth's floor, and crawled over to the girl with a toothy grin, and gave her hand a gentle, affectionate lick. Blue came to sit next to Emiko, and have Kazuto a little pet on the ears. He smiled at the wolf, who was 4 and a half now. It only felt like last week to Blue, when he rescued Kazuto from the streets when he was just a pup. Red turned to Ryuu. "Kazuto is very gentle, and Blue doesn't give up easily." She chuckled. "And yes. My name is Red Ice, and his is Blue Fire."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Orchid orbs watched as the figure of the black and white wolf lowered it's self to the ground and began to crawl towards her acting like a tiny goofy pup. "Baka, you're more of a puppy than a wolf" Emiko said barely above a hushed tone as she lifted the hand Kazuto licked to lay a hand on the top of his head. A smile started to form on her lips as she began to stroke the wolfs head realizing she was not going to be hurt like that time so long ago. Ryuu tilted his head to the side, longish light brown hair falling over his amber eyes " is that because he's passionate and you're cold?" he said teasing the ginger female giving a a playful smirk.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Kazuto's tail started wagging happily, nuzzling the girl's hand with his forehead and muzzle like a pup. Blue smiles warmly, scratching his wolf's chin affectionately, planting a little kiss on Kazuto's head. "You're a good boy," he murmured. Red's blue eyes met Ryuu's amber, and she rolled her eyes. "I guess you could say that. With all he's been through, I admire how happy Blue can keep himself. Of course, Kazuto has helped with that a lot. Blue doesn't love anything more than that wolf." She told him, smiling softly. "Looks like they already have an affect on Emiko."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:31 pm

The white haired girl's hand traveled over the wolf's' soft coat as she became braver the longer they stayed like that. There was a gleam in her orchid eye as she continues to pet Kazuto, not noticing she had been gripping on top the arm of Blues jacket while she pet the wolf. Ryuu nodded his head only to be caught off guard by Red's words. He quickly turned around to see Koko petting Kazuto and a smile on her face "Oi! Koko you did it!" He cheering half way teasing her and half way being serious. Emiko's head shot up at Ryuu's words only to notice than she had been holding on the Blue's jacket. Sh moved her hand away hoping he did not notice as a light blush cam to her cheeks.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Blue could feel Emiko's gentle hand gripping his jacket and a light, but hot flare ignited in his cheek, forcing a barely noticeable blush to form on his pale skin. Kazuto huffed and looked up at Blue, a playful glint in the wolf's eyes, like he knew exactly what his pal was thinking. "What are you looking at?" Blue retorted, glancing at Kazuto with his blue-green eyes, before turning his attention to Ryuu. Red smiled, and walked over to give Kazuto a gentle pat on the head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Ryuu Followed a few foot steps behind Red as they walked over towards Blue, Emiko, and Kazuto were playing. Emiko quickly let her snow white hair down form the lilac ribbon holding it back so the others would not notice the slight blush on her cheeks. Ryuu smirked as he looked from Koko to Blue reading their body language, he could see something happening between the two in the future. " You two done flirting yet" Ryuu could not help but tease just jumping out of the way as Emiko sent a kick in his direction. "You talk too much" she said as she stood up
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Blue's eyes widened at Ryuu's words, and he rolled his eyes. "Dude please, everyone can see you got the hots for Red over here." He shot back playfully, earning himself a smack across the face from Red. The ginger smirked, and patted his hair. "Be careful with what you say Blue Bird, who knows what terrible things could happen." She said, a dangerous tone to her Irish accent. Blue shook his head, and glanced at Emiko. He had to admit, the girl was gorgeous. Her white hair, porcelain skin, and beautiful orchid colored eyes. She was stunning. Kazuto barked, tail wagging. "Ready to go home, Kazu?" Red asked. Blue chuckled. "How would you guys like to join us? We have plenty of room!" He offered. Kazuto barked approvingly, whirling around in circles and jumping.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Ryuu smirked as Blue's mild comeback "What can I say i know how to spot an attractive girl" he stated before trying to hold back a laugh as Blue got scolded by Red for running his mouth. Emiko had a slight smile on her face as she watched Ryuu interact with Blue, Red, and Kazuto glad Ryuu was able to find friends again. only to notice a set of eye on her. Orchid orbs meeting blue-green ones, heat that had just left her cheeks came flooding back as she quickly averted her eyes looking over at Ryuu who's face held a teasing smirk. Koko clicked her tongue as she pretended to hit at Ryuu who laughed not making much effort to avoid her half hearted attack. Ryuu had caught both of Emiko's slender arms as he heard Blue's words. "Well what do you say Koko?" he asked, Emiko looked form Ryuu to the other three before looking at Ryuu "if you want to" she said softly to Ryuu. "Yahoo!" it exclaimed like a child releasing Koko's wrist waiting for her to walk beside him as the followed Red and Blue.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Blue smiles gleefully, and turned to Kazuto. "Come on bud, I'll face you home!" He exclaimed, standing up to look at the excitable wolf. Kazuto barked and started running ahead, Blue following him in the treetops of the large pine forest. He leaped down beside Kazuto and kept running with his best friend, a cheerful laugh escaping his lips. Kazuto pinned Blue down, happily licking his face. "K-Kazu! Get off! That tickles!" Blue cried, eyes closed as he tried to stop laughing. Red chuckled, walking alongside Ryuu and Emiko. "Those two are inseparable," she murmured. "Blue rescued Kazuto from the streets when he was just a puppy." Red's blue eyes softened at the sight of Blue and Kazuto playing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:32 am

A smirk comes over Ryuu's face as he watches Bluke and Kazuto take off in the direction of their home. He place his hands behind his head interlocking his fingers as they walked, Emiko and Red on either side of him. Kok let a small giggle escape from her soft pink lips as she watched the two figures play with each other. She glanced over at Red as the ginger began to talk a little bit about Blue and his wolf. " you might have some competition there Koko" Ryuu said laughing as he nudged the white haired girl. Emiko glared at her partner before tripping him up " Oi! koko I was just playing around" Ryuu said as he caught himself before face planting into the ground. " So was I " she teased back as she stuck her tongue out at him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Red smirked as Emiko tripped Ryuu and teased him, her blue eyes giving a roll. "What did you mean by competition, eh Ryuu?" She asked with a playful smirk, meeting the boy's amber gaze dangerously. Blue smiled at Kazuto, bending down to pet the wolf's head gently, green-blue eyes meeting silver. Kazuto's tail wagged, and he licked Blue's chin affectionately. The black and white male sprung away and towards Red, barking happily. "Hello there, Kazu." The ginger greeted with a smile.

----

Blue opened the door to the small, abandoned house. There were 2 bedrooms, a kitchen rarely ever used for anything but cooking vegetables, a bathroom, and a room with a couch and two armchairs. "Welcome home, mates," he said, a smile forming as Kazuto shot into the house barking wildly. Blue held the door open, allowing everyone to walk in before him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next