Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 8 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:23 pm

What does she mean? Lyla couldn't possible mean me, could she? Hero mentally growled at himself. He swore not to get involved with any females, not for awhile. Although, the sight of the female playing with the puppies was adoring, and he couldn't help but smile. "With Grey? I plan on having him apprenticed, and then I'll mentor him myself to be a future Leader. Provided, that is what he wants. To me, forcing a pup's destiny isn't right," the Alpha responded, watching the pups with intent yellow eyes. "A good male figure? Plenty here. I'll be happy to be his role model, if you'd be comfortable with that."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 8 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:38 pm

I watched his reaction to that and felt him not interested. "No that's okay." I said nodding before getting up and laying farther away from him and bringing the pups with me. I laid on my side and closed my eyes hoping he'd think I was sleeping or something. Soon the pups were about six weeks old and were getting bigger and stronger. I'd be leaving soon maybe, couldn't decide. Gray had weaned himself off of me so I had left the Alpha's den and found my own den in the forest with my son Eagle. I licked my son as me and him were laying in the sun by our den. I kept an eye and ear on the things that went on in the forest hoping to keep the pack that had taken me in safe for everything they've done for me. I licked my sons head as he came over to me and started to nurse from me. I laid on my side so it was easier for him and me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Hero watched the pups grow bigger every day, his son developing a colorful, shiny pelt of different shades of gray, brown, white, and black. Grey's eyes were a bright, engaging blue color, much like his mother's. It reminded the Alpha of winter days. "Can we go see mother today, dad?" The strong young pup asked, his blue eyes gazing up at Hero. The brute smiled, and nodded. "Of course we can. I'll have our Beta take charge while I'm away," he answered. "What's a Beta?" The question made Hero stay in step with his son, leaving camp with Grey to see Lyla. "A Beta is the wolf who is in charge while the Leader is away. They are the second most respected in the pack," he answered. Grey nodded his head, keeping rather quiet most of the way. Until of course, he saw Lyla and his foster brother, Eagle. "Mother!" Grey yipped, racing over to the snowy female and nuzzling her affectionately.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:05 pm

I gave him a small lick on the top of his head by his ears before gently pushing him away with my muzzle. "What are you doing here Grey?" I asked as my ears perked up when I heard my newest pup making a crying sound wanting to nurse. I turned away from Grey and walked into my den before sniffing my male pup before laying on my side and he began to nurse quite enthusiastically. I looked at the wall as my side twitched with barely healed wounds as my side ached and the left side of my muzzle hurt from the deep scratch. Eagle came over to me and licked the left side of my muzzle to keep my wound there clean as well as my side. He was my little helper.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:06 am

"I came to see you! Why did you go away?" The innocence of his son broke Hero's heart, yellow eyes glancing guiltily up at the snowy white female. The Alpha cleared his throat, stepping inside the den to sit with Lyla and the two pups. "You are more than welcome back, if you wish. You've been missed," Hero said in a softer tone, grazing her shoulder with his tail. He smiled a little, though couldn't keep it long. For whatever reason, not having Lyla and her pup around felt wrong. He was lonely. Oh, Nunavut... What can I do?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:54 am

I looked at Grey, "I had to go because I stayed to nurse you until you were old enough to eat meat. I kept my promise little Alpha." I said licking his head. I felt Hero brush my shoulder with his tail, "My duty has been finished and it was time to leave your territory. Do not worry Grey I will be fine and so will your friend." I said getting to my feet when my newest pup finished. I nuzzled Grey for the last time before thinking about which direction to go since I was some what still in Hero's territory. I didn't particularly want to leave because there was good game here but I was an outsider and not apart of the pack so didn't belong here.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:50 pm

"But... But you're my mother. I'm not old enough to be without a mother yet!" Grey protested, scampering after his "mother" with small paws, blue eyes clouded with worry. "And what about Eagle? He'll have nobody to play with!" The pup whimpered, causing Hero's heart to wrench. "Grey..." He murmured, walking over to stand next to his son. The boy looked up at him with sad blue eyes, glancing between him and Lyla. Hero sighed softly, glancing up at Lyla. "We should tell him the truth..."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:24 pm

I looked at Hero and then Grey, I lowered my head and walked over to Grey to lick his head and smiled. "I love you Grey." I said softly into his ear before laying down and gently and playfully nipped him to play. "I'll stay if your father wants me too. You'll have a little brother to look out for." I said smiling lovingly. I started to groom him all over as he was a dirty little pup, I nuzzled him with love before laying my head down beside him. I wanted to stay, this is where I was meant to be and maybe I'll see Grey grow up to be what his father is, a good Alpha and would make a good mate. I knew my chances for looking for a mate were probably done with.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Grey wagged his fluffy tail affectionately, nuzzling his foster mother with love in his bright blue eyes. Hero watched them. Those blue eyes... The Alpha blinked away his sorrow, and any thoughts of Bella or Nunavut. He watched his son and Lyla play together like mother and son. "I love you too momma!" The pup responded, grinning happily as the female washed his pelt affectionately. "You're more than welcome to stay, Lyla," Hero said, grinning kindly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:44 pm

"I'll stay out of your way." I said as I got up and walked into my den with Eagle beside me. I laid down and fell asleep, very tired from my troubles I've been having. My chest heaved up and down and air whooshed out of me loudly and forcefully. I was sick and was trying to hide it so no one worried. I used my front leg to keep it close to my youngest pup that was only three weeks old. I was skin and bones but my thick poofy fur kept my bones from showing. It hurt to hunt for myself and Eagle did all he could but it just wasn't working. I dreamed peacefully
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8