Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 3 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:51 pm

"Fine then wallow in self pity. You coward! Everyone dies, there's nothing you can do but live!" I yelled right back and ran off deep into the forest. Fine if he wanted to be like that then I wasn't going to let him drag me down in his depression. I snarled in frustration as I headed south where it would be warmer as winter was going to come soon. I could smell the winter coming upon us. I panted as I trotted to get out of the territory of a dangerous male, blood was going down my leg, I had my left back leg up off the ground as I ran on three legs. My ear was shredded and blood was soaking the left side of my face so I had to close my left eye.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 3 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Hero let her yell at him, the golden oculars he possessed watery and holding nothing but the doors to a broken soul. He let her go, watching his only companion in months leave his side like he didn't matter. That is, until he felt the air thicken. Something wasn't right. Hero got to his feet, and followed Bella through the fog and light rain, right into hostile territory. Or better yet... Hero studied the scents. Males, deer, herbs, Bella, her heat scent, and lastly, the excited stench of a male. His heart dropped. Following Bella's smell with desperation, his mind raced with awful thoughts. What if she got forced? What if he killed her? The last he needed was to lose the only other thing important to him.

---

Credit
Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 3 Tumblr_n2x803oIxv1ttdueso1_500

Bright green eyes narrowed sharply as he stalked the pretty female, his hardened length desperate and throbbing at her heat scent. Taking small, silent steps towards her, he knew she was weakened and would make an easy target. Salazar snickered, ears laced back. He made sure he was only a few meters away, and checked if anyone was around. Seeing nobody, he leapt forward and landed directly on top of the female, locking his front arms around her waist. "Stay still, and I won't kill you." Salazar sneered, shoving his tool into her entrance and growling.

(I was thinking maybe Salazar could get her pregnant, and Hero offers to help her take care of them?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:18 am

(Sure.)

I snarled at him but stayed still, there was nothing I could do. I couldn't fight, it was hard standing with only three legs so I forced myself to put my back leg down and pain shot up it. I whimpered, I turned my head around and growled as menacingly at him as I could, "Get off of me you stupid male." I said showing my pearly whites and snapping them shut hoping to deter him. I regretted leaving Hero, I really liked him and now look what is happening to me. "Please get off, my leg hurts." I said as I could see the blood soaking into his chest and underbelly. It hurt with him breeding me, I only wanted Hero to do that. This wasn't gentle.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Salazar groaned softly to himself as he thrust, nipping harshly at the female's. When she snarled at him and bared those perfect white teeth, he copied her actions. He bit down harshly on her muzzle, meeting her blue eyes with his bright green. "Shut up!" Salazar snarled, thrusting harder into her. He knew she was hurting, that's what made it fun. Out of nowhere, he felt a huge amount of weight on his shoulders. Hero came out of nowhere, snarling fiercely, teeth ripping through Salazar's flesh. Hero pulled Salazar off of Bella by the scruff, dragging him into the dirt. Salazar snarled, kicking Hero off of him and getting to his feet. Black fur bristled, as did golden, sandy brown. The two collided with teeth and claws, Salazar's claws catching Hero's flank, and Hero's teeth snatched onto his chest. Salazar threw himself at Hero, only to meet the dirt due to Hero being quicker, and ducking underneath his belly. Hero leapt onto Salazar's back, shoving his face into the dirt. "You ever touch her again, and I'll rip you apart." Hero snarled, claws pressing into Salazar's throat. Salazar swallowed, green eyes glaring into yellow. He slowly pushed Hero off, and stood up to face him, eyes narrowed. Hero snarled, lifting his tail dominantly and ears laced back. Salazar shrank away, and Hero stepped protectively over Bella. He looked down at her, and leaned down to nuzzle her cheek gently, a small whine escaping his maw. Salazar growled, and disappeared into the fog.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:22 pm

I whined and whimpered to Hero. My muzzle hurt and it was bleeding, I laid down and panted. I was too tired to lick my wounds or even to get up as it started to rain hard, it was pelting me as it drove into my fur. I licked his chin before laying my head down, I didn't have it in me to move, I was in pain and I was so tired to a point that I didn't want to move not even a muscle. "Thank you." I said hoarsely up at him. I licked his face a few more times before laying my head in the mud and swiftly fell asleep. My body twitched where I was wounded but at least the rain was washing the blood off of me and cleaning my wounds so they didn't get infected.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Hero's gentle yellow eyes met her blue ones with care, and he nodded his response. It pained him to see Bella in such a state, the strong and independent female he grew to know, laying in the mud with bloody fur at his feet. "Come on, I'm taking you home," he murmured, gently grasping her scruff and hoisting her up enough so he could slip underneath her body and carry her on his back. Hero might be slightly more slender than other males, but he was compact, and much stronger than he looked. He started walking, takin wary steps to make sure she stayed comfortably on his back and shoulders. It didn't take him long to find their den, and he gently slipped Bella off of his back and onto the den's floor. "I'll be right back. Stay here, okay?" Hero murmured, licking her forehead. He turned around and bounded back into the forest, picking up ferns, leaves, and feathers to make a soft nest for Bella.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:40 pm

I eventually woke up and looked around. I tried to move but regretted it when I forgot I was wounded and I yelped before I laid back down on my side and panted hard through the pain of the wounds I had. I looked around but didn't see Hero, I frowned but didn't dare move as I'd hurt myself if I got up. "Hero?" I asked softly in case I was in an enemy den. I moved my tail between my legs and curled as much as I could up into a ball to protect myself as I was so exhausted and didn't know where I was. I wanted Hero. I gave out a howl and waited for him to return it, so I'd know where he was.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:14 pm

Hero trotted into the den, dragging bedding on a branch to make her nest comfy. "I'm right here," he murmured, setting the bedding down and moving it around her. Stepping out of the den once more, he came back a few heartbeats later with a rabbit, setting it gently next to her. The yellow eyes brute nuzzled Bella behind her ear, giving gentle, comforting licks. "Are you alright?" He asked, laying down next to her to keep her warm. Winter was coming, and it was awfully cold already, with the skin piercing rain and fog.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:20 pm

I sniffed the rabbit, "I hurt still." I said licking his face a few times before taking a bite of the rabbit and soon I was finished. I playfully and gently nipped his ears before laying my head down and looked around before laying my head on his leg and falling asleep. I felt safe with Hero, I knew he'd keep me safe. I was having a nightmare and I ended up standing up with fear and looking around as my back fur stood up in aggression. I sniffed Hero and walked in circles before settling back down and laid my head back on his back and took a deep breath then letting it out on a sigh as I shut my eyes and fell back asleep.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Hero let Bella sleep, his yellow eyes fixated on nothing specific as he stared outside of the den and waited for anything to happen. He wasn't paying attention to much, when he smelt it. Bella's heat scent. It tickled his nose, and realization hit him. That male didn't finish, and more males would soon be after her. Hero's own tool threatened to poke out of it's sheath, but he quickly shifted his position to hide it, refusing to let it get to him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:49 pm

I woke up in the morning and sniffed him by his hips, I scented his excitement. I licked the top of his head and his body was between my front legs as I put my nose under one of his back legs and saw where the scent was coming from. I lifted my tail up and I tentatively licked his tool. "Hero..." I said softly as I licked a few more times before licking his face and gently nipping by his hips to get him up. I nudged his hip again.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Hero's head shot up from the sudden affection, his golden eyes widening ever so slightly. Nervousness hit him like a tidal wave when Bella gently licked his tool, feeling it harden beneath his soft belly fur. He resisted a shiver when she said his name, closing his eyes to calm down. "Y-Yes?" He stuttered, his tool slipping out of it's sheath and his embarrassment increasing. When Bella nipped his hips, he slowly stood up, tensing up and keeping himself at bay.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:07 pm

I put my head down and I licked his tool some more. "Hero, I want to mate." I said as I nosed his tool gently. I kept my tail up so he'd be able to scent me some more. I walked in front of him and moved my tail away and backed up into his chest so my rump bumped his chest, encouraging him to mount me. I was in heat and I wanted pups, I could love him and give him everything he could want if he gave me the opportunity to do so. "Give us a chance and mate me." I said looking back at him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:13 pm

Hero stayed perfectly still, his head racing with thoughts, more concerns than anything. "Bella, I-" she cut him off, surprising him with her words, and bumping her backside into his chest. It took all of his self control to stay still and not take her right then and there. Taking in a deep, shaky breath, he shook his head and stepped back. "I.. I really want to, Bella, it's just," he trailed off, and closed his eyes, needing a minute to rethink what he was gonna say. "I think we should wait, at least for a bit. Just until you're not in pain." Hero finished, opening his eyes to meet her blue ones.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:22 pm

My ears drooped down and my tail went down as I walked back to my spot and circled before laying back down into a ball. I didn't answer him as I closed my eyes waiting to fall asleep, that was humiliating to be rejected and it hurt me a little bit. I tucked my muzzle against my chest and put my tail between my legs to cover up my heat scent, I knew I'd go out of season before I was healed and it would be months before I came back into heat. Later that day I got out of bed stiffly from sleeping so long and walked out of the den and went to the stream not that far from my den to get a drink of water before returning back to the den and going back to sleep. I pushed everything out of my mind and went back to being how I was before Hero came into my life. Distant and uncaring.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:30 pm

The next day, Hero awoke next to Bella, his ears perked up. Her heat scent wafted back into his nose, and it made him sneeze a little. It drove him crazy. His tool escaped it's sheath once more, and he whined softly at the uncomfortable feeling. Hero looked over at his sleeping companion, eyes scanning everything about her. Beautiful dark brown fur, slender but strong build, everything about her was beautiful. She wasn't Nunavut, nobody ever would take that special place in his heart. But part of him knew he could move on, make more room for a new mate. More heat scent wiggled into his nose, and he let out a long awaited whimper. Nudging Bella gently, he licked her cheek. "Bella?" He murmured, anxiety washing over him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 pm

My eyes popped open and I lifted my lips off my teeth and growled before getting up as I was awake and wouldn't get back to sleep now. I shook out my fur and walked out of the den, it was time to move on, to find someone that would want to have a mate. I took in the scents and smelled a deer. I trotted stiffly but soon my muscles relaxed and I went into a lope then when the deer saw me I started to sprint towards it, I came to its side and jumped to hit it on the side before clamping my teeth on it's neck and eventually it went down and I licked my chops before sniffing it and I tore into it. I needed my strength once more to travel back to my original territory. I ate my fill and laid down while I licked my legs and muzzle, I was full and needed to let it digest.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Hero whimpered and trotted after Bella pitifully, nudging her belly. "Bella, I..." He let his words trail off a minute, taking in a deep breath to keep himself calm. Looking down to meet her eyes, as he was taller, he swallowed the lump in his throat. "I.. What I said yesterday, I didn't mean it to hurt your feelings, it's just.. If you're ready now, I am too." Hero told her, smiling softly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:05 pm

I growled, "You need to figure out what you want Hero because I'm not going to wait around here until you do. Goodbye." I said trotting off into the fog and leaving him behind. He clearly was having problems figuring out what he wanted in this life and I didn't have the time to wait for him. I wanted a mate and I'd find one. I didn't want to leave him but I wasn't a spring chicken any more. I was going on four and I wanted to settle down with a boy and have a family. A pack of my own. I felt lonely but I couldn't help this. He needed to decide.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:15 pm

"No, Bella. Wait!" he called, bounding after the female he came to admit he has feelings for. Hero stopped in front of her. "Please, just wait.. I've already lost Nunavut. I don't want to lose you too. I have nobody else, my own family won't even let me back." He murmured, closing his eyes.

(SSS again, I'm on my phone)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:21 pm

"Hero, I can't be your companion. I want a mate of my own." I said moving around him and heading back into the forest to head home. I kept my tail down between my legs so no other males would smell me hopefully. I sighed as my ears and tail drooped, I'd miss him. I soon arrived home the next afternoon and I wagged my tail at my old home. I bounded into the meadow and rolled in the damp grass, I howled to see if anyone had taken over this territory while I was gone and I didn't hear anything back so I assumed no one took this place.

(Its fine. I have to get off because my eyes are blood shot but I'll be getting on at 10:00 pm Wisconsin time in case you wanted to post then Very Happy )
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:39 pm

Hero's heart sank. He had nowhere to go now, watching his only friend leave him without a second glace. So, the brute made his way to the only place he felt would take him. Home... His family was there, an he hoped they'd welcome him. It took his weeks to reach his old territory, though happiness flooded him when he did. He raced home, picturing a perfect life with his family. But what he came home to, was rejection. His father, Cairo, glared at him like a runt of a litter, and snorted. "What are you doing back here?" Cairo sneered. Hero's heart sank. "I.. Nunavut is dead..." He murmured. Only a couple wolves made noises of pity, but everyone else, harsh snarls and bitter glares. "Get out. You chose to leave, now live with that decision." Cairo replied. The youngest son felt his heart break. Not even his own family wanted him. Hero turned on his heels, and walked out of camp, the place he used to call home.

(Sounds good to me. Where exactly is this topic going? XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:48 pm

(Bella's playing hard to get. I was thinking they become a family and have pups? Kinda like a human relationship but for wolves? Is that okay or what are your ideas?)

I soon tracked Hero's scent and howled to him. I stopped and waited for a return howl, I panted as I waited. I was frantic, I couldn't live without him, not for another day. I howled again as I started to run forward towards his scent. "Hero!" I shouted his name frantic now. I was in heat again and I've been on the run from other males and I just wanted my Hero back. My sides heaved as I stopped, I lost his scent. I lapped up water as I looked around for something that would tell me where he was.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:51 pm

(Sounds good to me.)

The golden-eyed brute's head shot up at the sound of a familiar howl, excitement washing over him drastically. "Bella!" His smooth voice echoed in the distance, as he raced towards any sound and scent of his companion. Hero's large paws carried him through the thick snow, kicking the white powder up as his pace steadied. It didn't take him long to find the pretty blue-eyed female, his eyes lighting up happily. "Bella!" He yowled, racing over towards her with the happiest grin he's ever had.

(Ever seen the movie Balto?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:56 pm

(I like all the Balto movies)

My tail wagged and my body moved with my tail as I licked his face frantically as I reared up on my back legs and playfully nipped his ears and cheek. "I'm sorry, I was stupid. I want you Hero. I can't live without you." I said as I nuzzled him and licked his face with affection. I was so happy to see my Hero. My front went down and butt up and I nipped at his chest then tore around his body playfully. I was just so excited to see him. I'll take him any way that I could even if he wanted to be companions only.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next