Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sapphira brings Neko in to be healed

Go down

Sapphira brings Neko in to be healed Empty Sapphira brings Neko in to be healed

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:22 pm

S: *I fly in carefully, landing softly even more so next to a sparkling stream. I lay down Neko in it and watch her for a sign of life or improvement*
N: *I groan in pain. Then I look around, only scars where my life threatening wounds were. I sigh* "Thank you Sapphira, you are very kind for bringing me here. I hope Kes isn't upset with me. He sure sounded like it before I collapsed" *I murmur on the last part*
S: *shakes head* "Oh well thats his problem. Just worry about getting back to the young ones." *I smile*

Back to top Go down

Sapphira brings Neko in to be healed Empty Re: Sapphira brings Neko in to be healed

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:17 pm

I swoop down are you all right I am the lead mare here.

Back to top Go down

Sapphira brings Neko in to be healed Empty Re: Sapphira brings Neko in to be healed

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 pm

N: *I jump up startled, then relax* "Yes, I'm fine now since Sapphira layed me in these healing waters" *I smile kindly* "Its nice to meet you, my name is Neko, and I am a horse. My friend here, Sapphira a dragon, brought me here to be healed." *I stand respectively*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Okay I was making sure.I say smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 10:51 am

N: *I smile* "well we better get goin, are herd is waiting for us so we better get goin"
S: *I nod* "Thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 1:01 pm

"Your welcome" I say smiling "Salutations" I say then take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down