Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shamrock brings the love of his life to be healed

Go down

Shamrock brings the love of his life to be healed Empty Shamrock brings the love of his life to be healed

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Shamrock: *I become aware that she is faintly awake and I take slow and smooth steps so as not to upset her. Upon entering the land I stop slowly with ease. Pricking my ears I see the life giving water that would heal her. Smiling broadly I whisper* "We are her Alstonia, its not that much farther." *My voice was low and rumbled lightly in my chest. With a slow step I start again, floating across the ground like a cloud. I go down the steep slope towards the sparkling water that glowed a pale blue, doing my best as not to slide. I figured it might take about and hour or two before I would reach it*

Back to top Go down

Shamrock brings the love of his life to be healed Empty Re: Shamrock brings the love of his life to be healed

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Alstonia~
I cling to his body with what little strength I have for my life or what's left of it and say softly, "Alright" my green eyes are glossy but the pain has lessened as we enter the healing ground and I am thankful. I am able to lift my head and look around at all the vivid colors of plants and new life.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shamrock brings the love of his life to be healed Empty Re: Shamrock brings the love of his life to be healed

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Shamrock: I grin hopefully as I approach the healing waters. I slide into the water with her still on my back, once i'm in deep enough I ease from out under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Alstonia~
At first I try to fight, try to cling to his back so I don't go into the water but the pain shoots through my abdomin and I let myself slide off. I hold my breath before I slip under the surface. I used up my little energy fighting and so I just fall float and sink under the water. My eyes are closed and my lungs burn. I'm unsure if I'll make it so I flail my legs trying to resurface. My strength starts to come back and I begin to rise, the pain decreasing fast.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Shamrock: I laugh and shout for joy as her head breaks the surface of the water. I pull her to me and nuzzle her. "How do you feel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Alstonia~
I look at my mate with lucid emerald and blink a few times. The pain was totally gone and felt like a filly again, young and new. I burst into a huge smile and nuzzle him back. I giggle and dash out of the water, splashing him as i go. "I feel great!" I shout over the roar of the crashing waves i make.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down