Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gave You My Love And Life [EXPERIENCED, LONG POSTS, PLEASE RP]

3 posters

Go down

Gave You My Love And Life [EXPERIENCED, LONG POSTS, PLEASE RP] Empty Gave You My Love And Life [EXPERIENCED, LONG POSTS, PLEASE RP]

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:12 pm

``Colleen``

My dark green eyes flutter across the dimly lit beach. No one was around, not a soul. The evening sky added only slight visibility when I tossed my flip flops off into the pale sand. A tear threatens to spill over my cheek before I sniffle and force it back, show no weakness, feel no weakness. At least thats what I thought.

I pull off my Ambercrombie tee and slip out of my althetic shorts, revealing my small, black bikini. My lean muscles shown in the revealing outfit, the toned arms and legs, my slightly showing abbs. I figured being in shape was something guy's liked, but for a fifteen year old freshman, they must be a turn off.

Sighing, I step into the sea foam that gathered along the reflective waves. The cool liquid surrounding my light green painted toes and the wet sand massaging them. The feeling felt so nice. This was the only thing I ever looked forward too.

Let's just say that guy's aren't my thing. I'm not gay... that isn't what I meant at all. What I meant was that most guy's either used me or avoided me. My last relationship was a case of the first. He used me to get to my best friend, and, surprise surprise! The ditsy little blue-eyed blond-haired twit fell for him.

Glancing around to make sure that no one was around, I pull my short, milk-chocolate colored hair into a messy ponytail before diving into the water. My face swinches up unattractively at the icey wash, the freckles on my cheeks and nose colliding and seperating as I force my body to relax. After a while, my body cools and the water feels warmer.

Lifting my lean arm out of the water I pull myself forward, heading out to sea, heading for my normal evening swim. Little did I know that tonight was an odd night for a swim, the moon's cycle was different, and the waves were surprisingly larger.

As I stroked the cool blue ocean I didn't notice the waves swelling until they threatened my life. A single wave rose as my thoughts raced about him, and before I knew it, my lungs were drenched in salty sea water. I screamed and was tugged and jerked around by the under-tow, the rocky bottom scraping my tanless legs and shoulders and arms.

The terror lasted for what seemed like a lifetime before I gave in and my body relaxed, going into a trance-like, oxygen-deprived coma. In my dreaming I felt a confusing long for someone to go for an evening swim like I normally did. My mind ignoring the situation I was in, the longing was the only thing it allowed me to know of in my sleep.

[plz post as someone who saves her ....
long, experienced posts and this topic may be mature....
make your replies make sense and don't add fluff....
Thank you! Smile]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Gave You My Love And Life [EXPERIENCED, LONG POSTS, PLEASE RP] Empty Re: Gave You My Love And Life [EXPERIENCED, LONG POSTS, PLEASE RP]

Post by Emoticon Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Is this topic still up, and what is fluff?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Gave You My Love And Life [EXPERIENCED, LONG POSTS, PLEASE RP] Empty Re: Gave You My Love And Life [EXPERIENCED, LONG POSTS, PLEASE RP]

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Erm sure and fluff is adding completely irrelevant writing that could easily be left out
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:38 pm

(I would love to reply.. But its up to you.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 am

You can if you want to
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:43 am

The moon was shining brightly, illuminating the large waves that crashed against the rocky shore line. White crests rode the top of the waves, a perfect night for surfing, if you wanted to risk you're life for a bit of heartracing adventure. Eric sat easilly on the black and green board, his legs dangling into the ocean. The water lapped about his calves, and he watched the incoming waves with sharp green eyes. Shirtless and wearing black swim trunks, he leaned forward, pressing down against the bored, and paddled his way farther out into the ocean, the water dark below him.
Then, the waves hit. The exitment pulsed through his veins as he stood up, his legs bending slightly, arms outward for balance as the waves crashed towards him.
Then the board was up, and he expertly manuvered his position to ride one of the large waves, skimming along its surface with practiced ease. Yes, this was very dangerous, but Eric pushed that thought to the side as cold salty water splashed his skin, and the roar of the waves filled his ears.
Suddenly, a peircing scream filled the air, followed by a muffled cry for help. Eric frowned, before glancing this way and that, and set his jaw as he saw something, a head slipping below the large waves. There was no hesitation, and he jumped out into the water, leaving his board his behind. Diving deep into the waves, he caught sight of figure sinking down, lower and lower to the bottom, a thin stream of bubbles leaving her lips. Powerfully kicking his legs, the water tossed him about, and he grabbed her by her arm, hauling her up and towards the surface. He gasped and spit out water as he broke the surface, and he breathed in deep lungfulls of air. His board was nowhere in sight, and the only way to get back to shore was by riding the waves, that was pushing them towards the beach.
With a strong arm around her waist, and the other working to keep them afloat, he wiped the hair out of his own eyes, and minutes later, he had made his way to the shallower part of the water, where he was able to trudge to the shore. Exausted, he flopped down onto the cool sand, his chest rising and falling with labored breaths. Turning over, he brushed the hair out of her eyes. Then, it all hit him. THe stupidity of his actions, the danger involved, the rescue that had happened, and what he was doing right now.
He wasn't sure if he should do cpr or not, but figured he would start if she didn't come too.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 am

I will RP in a little bit
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:56 am

great!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:58 pm

I cough abruptly and pull myself into a sitting position. When I catch my breath, my small eyebrows dipped with curiousity. Wait, how did I get out of that situation? I then noticed someone watching me, and turn quickly to see who it was. It was a guy, about my age, who must've been swimming or something like I had been. He was wearing black swim trunks, and, well I had to admit, he was hot.

I brush a strand of saltwater soaked hair from my sharp green eyes and said the only thing I could think of. "Thanks.

[ major brain fart, sorry, I have to clean up my room and stuff. Be on later? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:34 pm

(Yes, I'll work on a reply)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Eric was lying on his back in the white, cool sand, his wet chest rising and falling with every breath he took. Still regaining the energy he had lost while trying to save her, his eyes had drifted closed, but snapped open as he heard a feminine voice ring out in the air. He dug his elbows into the sand, and propped himself up, the white granuels sticking to his back as he did so. His long brown hair fell into his eyes, but he didn't bother to brush it away.
Turning, his sharp green eyes fell upon the figure that was lying near his side, and his eyes travled from her bare stomach, to her face. He felt his cheeks flush slightly, but shook his head, his keen eyes watching her with a steady, rather concerned gaze. Pushing himself up, he turned over and got to his knees, bending over her worridly.
"Miss, are you alright?" His voice sounded worried. The wind blew softly over the pair, the beach empty, the bright moon shining down on them like a lighthouse becon. He helped her into a sitting position, his brows drawn together in a worried frown.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:29 pm

I allowed him to assist me and try a smile through the burning and stinging in my chest. "Y-yea, I think so" I say and brush the white sand (unsuccessfully) off my skin. It hadn't quite hit me yet that I would've been dead if it hadn't have been for him. I guess I didn't want to think about it. I shiver and goosebumps ripped their way over my skin. Pulling myself into a crouched position, I stand unsteadily and wrap my arms around my stomach as though if I didn't I would fall apart. "Why were you out so late?" I ask him, not sure why I was confused. I shouldn't have asked, I mean, seriously, he just saved me from drowning!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Eric shrugged at her question, brushing the white granuels off of his shoulders and everywhere else he could reach. "I was night surfing." He spoke quietly. Looking behind him, he gave a muffled moan. "My board!" Knowing that she was now alright, he ran to the edge of the beach, were a large amount of sharp rocks were spiked out of the water. A green and black peice of his board was floating in thier midst, and he gingerly pulled it out. The other half was no where in sight, and he ehhaled, blowing out his cheeks slightly. Tossing the piece on the beach behind him, he shook his head, striding back to where the girl was sitting. He thrust out his hand. "My name is Eric."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 pm

I wince slightly when he pulls out the shredding piece of board. "Sorry...." I say quietly when he comes back. "I'm Colleen" I say and awkwardly take his hand. Unsure of why he was offering his for a shake when we were, well, the same age and didn't usually shake hands. I let the strong, boyishly rough hand go and suddenly feel strange, standing there in my small black bikini. I've never been swimming with anyone but my dad before.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

(BRB)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

[ Okie dokesssssssss I'll eat and brb too ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:07 pm

(gotta tuck my little siblings into bed. I'll be back in about 20 minutes)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:08 pm

[k]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 am

Saviour wrote:I wince slightly when he pulls out the shredding piece of board. "Sorry...." I say quietly when he comes back. "I'm Colleen" I say and awkwardly take his hand. Unsure of why he was offering his for a shake when we were, well, the same age and didn't usually shake hands. I let the strong, boyishly rough hand go and suddenly feel strange, standing there in my small black bikini. I've never been swimming with anyone but my dad before.

Eric nodded, his lips pursed. "It's fine.. I have another." He didn't mention that the board that had been wrecked had cost a couple hundred dollars, and knew that if he did, it would be extremley rude. He smiled softly as she took his hand, awkwardly shaking it before letting it go. Her hand was soft and slender, the oposite from his own rough, hard one. He had to force himself to keep his eyes off of her body, in her small black bikini that didn't seem to cover enough. Really, he couldn't help himself, but cleared his throat and made himself look at her face, his eyes traveling up from her chest.
"I can take you home if you want." He said, forcing himself to watch her eyes, and not anything else.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Colleen

I clear my throat awkwardly and cross my hands over my chest "Oh, ok" I say to him and look out into the nearly black water. I felt like I ought to hug him, oddly, but fought the urge and felt my face warm at the thought. "Do you night surf alot?" I asked.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:44 am

Eric's keen green eyes scanned the dark trees that lined the beach, untill his eyes settled on a narrow sand path. He knew it led back to the parking lot, after a while of walking, but as the girl spoke, his eyes settled back on her face. She seemed uncomfortable and rather figety, and she crossed her arms over her chest, making Eric look away. "Not all the time. Only when there are dangerous waves, really." He gestured over his shoulder to the narrow path. "It's the only way back to the parking lot. Do you drive yet?" He felt like an idiotic looser, but shook his head.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Colleen

I shrug and add a small smile "No, not yet" I say, and meant to chuckle, but my normal voice sounded like a girly giggle. I stop quickly and find my clothes. They looked like a simple dark spot on the beach. I walk over and pick them up, slipping into my dark, ripped jeans and blue shirt. "Do you?" I asked.

[ sorry my posts are sucking miserably... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down