Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flame claims land

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

flame claims land Empty flame claims land

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 pm

I fly on to the feild land then rear and say i flame claim this land

Back to top Go down

flame claims land Empty Re: flame claims land

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:46 pm

flame claims land Cree20

i land on the ground with a rumble and walk up to flame " i, Creature, daughter of Tempest and Nyxia challenge you to fight for your land. if u decline this challenge i will win by default. what is your answer on this pegasus?" i tower over the animal and smile grimly, waiting for his answer
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:47 pm

i land behind her waiting for the pegaus to awnser

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:49 pm

i motion towards the male dragon that landed behind me " and this is my mate, Adonis. he will be here to claim the land after our fight. that is, if u accept."
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 pm

i smile with all teeth showing and laugh waiting to here the awnser if he accepts my mate to fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:53 pm

i say i do not want to fight then i start to plead please please let me keep this land i....i.... please i beg i slowly say i do not ant to fight because if i do i will die because you are much too big then i remember my mare and say if you do not take my plead then......i will fight ........for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:57 pm

ummm.....if you really want a fair fight you can go to the dragon mountains and fight the golded one though i say strongly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:59 pm

i nod my head no and say we are not evil why try to live their

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:01 pm

i nod my head, agreeing with adonis " haha, the golded one has never even been concious except one time to claim his land. and i am carrying life, and the mountains are no place for newborn babies" i think for a moment and say to the stallion " well, i will not fight u if u surrender ur land. u and ur mare can live in peace here and we will watch over u. what do u say?" i crouch down and look in his eyes i await his answer with patience
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

i.....i....how about i will still be the lead but you can have just as much power or make your own little herd on the other side of this terra (it is huge)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:05 pm

i look at cree to see what she says

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:08 pm

i turn to my mate and ask " should we let them live and still have this land? or should we kill them and take it? im leaning towards the second choice because i havent used my elements for quite some time but what do u think?" i turned back to the scared stallion and mare and laughed " your life rests in his claws now, darling" Twisted Evil i laugh again and bare my teeth at the young mammals
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 pm

i look at cree and back to the horses and laugh i say honey we do not want to be like the golden one we will let them live and you can have the land

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:16 pm

i about as big as her single claw surrender and gallop off saying i thought you being a "light" dragon would nt do this but of course dragons are all brutes then dissapear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 pm

then i hear what he said and say i im so sorry for what i just said shall we comprimise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:26 pm

i looked at cree and wait for her to awser but still i shake my head yes and say we will listen to what your comprimises will be [img]flame claims land Dragon14[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:28 pm

i smiled and said " your lives have just been spared, consider yourselves extremely lucky. and yes we will take the north half of ur lands and...... thanku......i guess." i launched myself into the air and hovered for some time, watching the wind from my wings buffet the horses. i laughed and flew higher. i built my speed and landed in the north side of the terra within seconds. i saw a cave and went inside, it was the perfect size for a family of dragons. i smiled in approval and used my powers to grow a nest out of soft leaves, silky but strong vines and flower petals. i tested it and it was almost perfect, it just needed one more thing. i walked outside and saw a large condor. i killed it with a smack of my tail and caught the carcass before it could hit the ground. i qickly plucked all of the feathers off of it and with the feathers in one hand and my kill in the other i went back into the cave. i grew a tangle of roots and vines that somewhat resembled a box and put the dead bird in it, i then wove the soft plumage into my nest. " ah" i sighed when ihad finished "perfect" i walke to the mouth of the cave and waited for adonis to arrive
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:28 pm

( and P.S. we r NEUTRAL dragons!!)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:29 pm

thank you thank you thank you i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:31 pm

i laugh at how she acts and fly off and say a quick thank you i fly high and dive hard to where Cree was i arrived and landed easily and walked to cree huged her and kissed her and said this will do fine my love

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:43 pm

i giggled and said " no matter what happens, as long as u r here everything is fine" and i kiss him back i then look around " but it is a smidge gloomy in here though" i stood up and concentrated. all of a sudden the cave was alive with color, there were roses, petunias, daisies, geraniums,and so many others that i couldnt put a name to. it was beautiful. i all of a sudden felt extremely weak, i let out a cry of surprise as my legs bucked and i fell. then all went black.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 pm

was shocked when flower poped up then i heard her scream and start to fal i caught her before she hit the ground i carried her to the nest and went out i found odds and ends of birds and fruit i plucked the and prepared them for her while i was out i found a odd looking rock kinda like a bowl i went to the naboring stream and filled it for her to drink when she woke so as for her not to move to much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:47 pm

and when all was done i noticed a small patch of roses in the outside of the cave i froze them to remind her that i loved her everytime she walked out the cave

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:53 pm

when i woke adonis was standing close to me, looking worried. " hi" i said weakly " im sorry that i have caused u to worry, using my element in such bursts in places that they wouldnt normally grow make me weak." i managed a smile and said " oh and i saved a condor that i killed for u, i hope u like it" I love you
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:57 pm

i looked down at her a was imeditaly relived

hoey youa so sweet but lift your head and look around he cave i hvae already gone out and gotten plenty of food to last us a couple days i laugh hartily at my own expense i even found an oddly shaped rock and put water in it for you so you dont have to go so far

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next