Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flame claims land

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

flame claims land - Page 2 Empty Re: flame claims land

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:09 pm

i was surprised at the devotion that this caring dragon had for me i all of a sudden felt an urge to let him kno just how much i loved him. so i said " come on. it is time for u to meet my goddess. " he looked a bit confused so i laughed and said " when nyx was created by the five element spirits she gave her children the power to pretty much let go of reality and visit her in her realm." i could see that he was going to ask how e were going to do that so i said " come here" i scooted over to make room for him in the nest " now hold my hands, close ur eyes and just let go." when he did what i told him i started to murmur. then all of a sudden i felt the world slipping away and i smiled beacause that meant it was working. when i opened my eyes we were in moonglade, the realm of nyx. flame claims land - Page 2 Moongl10
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:11 pm

here it was always purple. the moon and the sun share the sky all day and night. i smile at adonis and say " come lets meet Nyx" then all of a sudden, a beautiful panther appeared out of the trees behind them and said " cree, it is very pleasant to see u"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 pm

i step back and bow as she talk to cree i am amazed at how beatifull she is but i know she could never compare to my cree

It is a pleasure to meet you Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:49 pm

the panther then changes shape and turns into her human shape:

flame claims land - Page 2 Nighte11

she was holding a bow and had a quiver full of arrows on her back. " who is this?" she motioned towards adonis. i smiled and said " this is my mate, adonis" i sqezzed his hand. nyx smiled and said " i was just hunting, would u care to join me?" she smiled as she waited for our answer " i would love to, what do u say, love,?" i turned towards adonis
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:01 pm

yes i would love that to

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:08 pm

NYX:

i smlie widely at the two dragons and turn into an owl " try to keep up and be stealthy" and i sped off into the lush forest

CREE:

i laughed when nyx flew off and i lifted off the ground " come on, this is gonna be fun" and i flew as quietly as i could into the forest
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm

i laughed and took off behind the two ladies i knew in my heart this was going to be great fun

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm

NYX:

i see a large buck and land on the ground, changing to my panther form. i start to stalk it

CREE:

i see that nyx had spotted a buck and she was using the 'stealth' strategie. i decided that speed would be a better fit. i nod at adonis and whisper to him i will distract nyx, go for the kill. i smile at him and fold my wings and start to dive towards nyx. i used earth to make a mirage of trees and bushes around her. i then had the trees surround her so she couldnt get out. then before she could change form i had trees encircle the deer so she couldnt see it. i waited for adonis to kill the buck
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:09 pm

i nod at her and dive for the buck quickly and swoop down and closely using my nails to kill it before it even knew what hit'em i lad and wait for nyx and Cree to come i stand back away from it and sit

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:19 pm

CREE:

i landed next to adonis and removed nyx's cage of trees. i smiled at her " we win!" i then use my claws to cut the deer in thirds. i offered one to adonis and one to nyx. when they took their shares i dug into mine, i hadnt realized i was so hungry. when i finished my section i licked my lips and flew off to find a stream to rinse the blood off of my muzzle and claws

NYX:

i turned into my cat form to eat my section of deer and when i finished i started cleaning my face. when i finished my cat bath i turned back into my human form and said to adonis " thank you adonis, i have waited nearly 3000 years for cree to find another dragon that she loves as much as she loves u." i smiled at him "no matter what religion u choose or what god u worship, u will always be my family."
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:14 pm

i finish mine after nyx and cree i have waited just a long as she, and to tell you the truth i have no knowledge of what i am to worship or anything my mother died when i was born and i have been traviling alone for many many years i actually thought that i was the last one as well as cree i belive the only thing i know it that i can play with water and freeze it i laugh hartily,thank you for accepting me into your family i am very honored i look at her and spred my wings do you want a ride to cree or fly on your own?

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:28 am

NYX:

"ah dont trouble yourself young one, i can go on my own" and at that moment she turned into a phoenix and shot up and out of the woods:

flame claims land - Page 2 Phoeni10
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 pm

i whatch this transformation and she was gone i took of after her to find my mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm

CREE:

i was washing myself at a small stream when i see adonis and nyx fly up to me. they land and nyx says " well children i think it is time u get back to ur earth. being away for long periods of time can cause horrid side affects" i smiled and hugged her " okay, nyx, we will visit as soon as we can" i then took adonis' hands and said " are u ready my dear?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:48 pm

i look at nxy and say thank you for letting me join today i had fun i bow politly and grab my love's hand and close my eye's and wait fro her

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:55 pm

CREE:

i concentrate hard and within seconds im back in our little home. all of a sudden i feel a tug in my stomach and i kno it is time that i lay the eggs of our children. i smile at adonis , who was already out of the nest and say " our eggs will be here soon" then i feel another tug and i get to work on laying the eggs........... after a while there are two large eggs sitting in our nest and i am plucking feathers off of birds and making a downy blanket over them. " they dont need much maintenance, all they need is to stay warm. so about once every day we will need to breathe hot air on them. " i then leaned over my children and breathed a sweltering breath over their eggs.

flame claims land - Page 2 Cree_s10

( they will hatch on wednesday)

Last edited by Merla on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:39 pm

they may not need much maintance i say but i will be their to watch they anyway i grab cree's hand a kiss her suddenly and say thank you for loving me an haveing our children i love you cree

((kk yeah))

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:42 pm

i blush and giggle " i love u too adonis, i love u to the ends of the earth" and i kiss him back. i then say " im tired" i yawn and crawl into the nest and curl up around the eggs, leaving room for adonis
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 pm

go rest......... i will stay up for a while and i walk outside

i feel the breeze on my scale's i have waited many years to here that someone loved me and i finally have that....... and soon i will have two beatifull babys i walk a littel farther but not far enought to where i cant see the cave i bow my head and say a thank you to nxy for bringing her to me i look up to the sky's and feel electricity move throught me like never before i roar in pure delight

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:00 pm

NYX:

i see adonis roaring with joy through my moonwell and i smile. i then send a large shudder through the ground and i send a flash of violet lightening through the sky. i then turn into my phoenix form and screech a high pitched roar throughout the heavens to let him kno that i heard his prayer. i then create a whirl of clouds that look like cree and him with their children playing in a meadow. i then sigh and walk away from the moon well and go to attend other matters of the night

CREE:

i hear nyx and adonis' roars and smile to myself. i then fall asleep to their loud cries
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:08 pm

i look to the sky as i roar and i see all of us playing in a meadow i feel greatfull to her cree and the children i nod and strat to walk back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:28 pm

i reach the cave i am tierd now i crwl in next to crre and the babys and quickly fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2