Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

female dragon needs a mate

Go down

what do u think of this site?

female dragon needs a mate I_vote_lcap31%female dragon needs a mate I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
female dragon needs a mate I_vote_lcap31%female dragon needs a mate I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
female dragon needs a mate I_vote_lcap0%female dragon needs a mate I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
female dragon needs a mate I_vote_lcap0%female dragon needs a mate I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
female dragon needs a mate I_vote_lcap13%female dragon needs a mate I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
female dragon needs a mate I_vote_lcap25%female dragon needs a mate I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 16

female dragon needs a mate Empty female dragon needs a mate

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:57 am

female dragon needs a mate Cree15
i am creatue or cree for short

i fly onto the cloud and land lightly. i look around the terra and no one of my kind is there, so i stand up on my hind legs and roar. the roar could be heard for miles around by every animal on the island. i sat back down and wated for my call to be answered
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

female dragon needs a mate Empty Re: female dragon needs a mate

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:10 pm

[img]female dragon needs a mate Dragon10[/img]

I Would No that sound anywheree it sounds like my mother had before she passed I had thought for a long time i was the only one left i traveled many miles but i have finally made it i flutter above and land with a thud i look i see her i want to cry for joy but i stay compossed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:10 pm

I walk over and say hello im Adonis

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:14 pm

i stand and bow. " i am Creature, or cree for short." i said as i raise my self up and sit there looking at the male dragon approvingly " my breed is Dawnspark. and i am 5000 mortal years, or 5 dragon years old" i smile " what breed are u. and how old are u?"

Last edited by merla on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:43 pm

please do not bow i should be bowing to you and i could only wish to tell you my breed but i am not sure i have been alone for more than half my life my mother died and i thought i was the only dragon left but i am 6 years old

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 pm

i laughed and said " well i have never met another dragon who knows how to act. they were all cruel and they never listened to reason." i shook my head " no wonder we almost went extinct, our species is quite cruel." i then walked over and sat beside him, looking at the world below from our vantage point in the clouds " do u have an affinity to an element? i can manifest earth and spirit. i can also kind of read minds or personalities by ones face, like right now ur face tells me that u r a very caring and wise dragon and ur humanity is a very kind one." i smiled sweetly at him and used my powers to grow a rose the color of moonlight and the ocean from the cloud itself. i picked it with my tail and offered it to him "it is called the twilight rose, it will only grow when someones destiny has been chosen." i looked into his beautiful, aquamarine eyes and said "i guess my destiny has been decided." then, even to my surprise, i kiss him. once lightly on the lips then i pull away, abashed and awaiting his reaction
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:50 am

I have no knowledge of manifsting elements but i do play with water i can control it sortta and make ice into it im sorry but do not be bashfull of kissing me i kiss her back but let it linger for a moment longer and i thank you for telling me im not like others i laugh hartily i do have knowledge of other things i cant read ppl but i do know their feelings but thats about it if you wouldnt mind would you help me to find more about myself and our kind? i accept the rose and smile.i fly down to the sea below and use my tail to make another rose of solid ice that would never melt female dragon needs a mate 56830510

I look at her and give it to her Creatue It will never melt As long as you love me ,would you do me the honor of being with me for the rest of eternity as my love?

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:08 pm

tears fill my eyes " yes, adonis, my soul mate i will. and o vow to love and protect u forever and ever" i then hug and kiss him on the cheek and turn away, swaying my large form from side to side while i motion for him to follow me. it is clear what my intensions are "one thing first," i turn towards him and say "i have a goddess probably different from urs, i am a child of Nyx. she is the goddess of night and all animals that will adopt her as her goddess. are u okay with me having a different goddess?" i looked at him hopefully. i then decided to conjure up an image. "this is my goddess' human form. but she is able to change into anything. her most preferrable form is the dragon"

female dragon needs a mate Nightg10
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:26 pm

i quickly remove a tear from her eye and say i do not mid you haveing a goddess different from me but i do not have a goddess but soon i will have i wrap my wing around her and we begin to walk i stop and say if you do not want to have children right now that it fine with me i just want you to be comfortable about everything we do

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:28 pm

"i would like to have offspring as soon as possible" i smiled " and thank u for being so concerned about my happines." i walk to a cloud cave and wait for adonis to follow
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 pm

i walk after her and look at her with loving eye's soon you will have offspring and they will be as beatifull as you i mount her and move to her as gently as i can

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:05 pm

when we leave the cave i smile and say " i love u" i hug him and ask " do u have a land? because if not we could live in the tulip meadow with some horse based creatures. because i will not live in the dragon mountains with that evil golden one living there." i kno that he would agree with whatever decision i would make so i flew off of the cloud in the directionof the tulip meadow.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:08 pm

I smile as she takes flight and say into the wind i loveyou too and take of after her quikly cathing up with her i circle her in a playfull game and speed off ahead of her willing her to catch up

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:12 pm

(im making a topic in the tulip meadow)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 pm