Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate - Page 2 Empty Re: evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 am

i lunge once more at the dragon and kill him "are you ok mare"he said

Back to top Go down

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate - Page 2 Empty Re: evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate

Post by Admin Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:38 am

"Im fine, and my name isn't mare, My name is Deah. You better get to know it well." I say watching my reflection in the creek nearby.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:09 am

he snorts at her remark "OK DEAH why dont you come take the first drink out of this dragon "he says eyeing her making sure she has no wounds

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:30 pm

"No, I will just be heading off now, Im not staying for supper."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:51 pm

he finnshes up "no .wait dont leave . i like you "she winnies and paws at the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 pm

"Hmmph, Alot of stallions like me so I have a right to leave." I stick my head up and flick my tail.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:12 pm

"but this stalloin is diffarent">he says wiseley "and disapears into the woods and aperas next to her like lightning her waggles his eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 pm

I roll my eyes. "How do I know you are differant?"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:23 am

"was the last one you had the same he says "rearing and nuzzling her lightley "i want you to be my lead mare"he wispers ."i know i seem the same but im not Deah please give me a chance>"

(playing hard to get lol it makes it funer but please dont leave Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm

(exactly, i won't leave alien )
I whinny softly. "Show me you are differant." I give him a flirty smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate - Page 2 Empty Re

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm

I rear and let out a bone chilling whinnie.The breeding hadn't taken with the other stag,and now I could smell another.I canter towards the smell siletly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:39 pm

(stallion or mare?)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:19 pm

i trot in looking at the new stallion eyeing him carfully letting out a scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:26 am

(dianna please stop jumping into other topics randomly looking for someone to breed with.)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:55 am

i ignore the other mares and carefully trot up to deah ."i will "he says diffrently ,"i only want you to be happy even if that means i dont get you ,but i have a feeling youll be happy with me ."he says then he bow and all the land cracks benath him somthing apears and the earth comes back together .the thing is a golden minachure deah with wings ."This is a truth giver ,it will tell the truth about you annd i "he says to deah .then the truth giver speaks "i have not much to say"i says in a golden tone "all is that you belong with him it is your desteny and the correct path .others can give you alot deah but none can give you as much love as this one will>"then it disapears he looks deah in the eye and speaks "i am right for you becuz im in love .with you>"he says lookinga t her hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:40 pm

I smile and chuckle. I walk up to him and rub against him lovingly.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:03 pm

i grin contentley "so mrs deah ?"he cooes to her "will you like to be my life mate "he says nuzzling her

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 pm

"Yes." I say flirtily.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 am

i grin in exitment at my new life partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:23 am

I smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:26 pm

"would you like to have a foal and start a family . maybe even a herd with me ?"he says nuzzling her rump asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yes." i say flirtily.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 am

He mounts and pumps softly moaning in joy he pumps harder and then gets off .he nuzzles her mouth lovingley.
(what kind of foal will it be ?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 pm

(demon)
I sigh in pleasure.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 am

(k !:)hey its up to you but dont you think it would be cool to have twins ?then we could both play one just a sugeston Smile)

he grins and nuzzles her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next