Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rough landing.......

Go down

rough landing....... Empty rough landing.......

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:54 pm

i am flying one minute towards the roar i heard i dont know why since i was attacked by another dragon then the next im falling i cant get my wings to work im tierd i dont have much energy left i put everything into it and manifest a pile of soft grass i land with a thud and then nothing

Adonis- i hear a crash and im on high alert with the babys and cree im not taking any chances i run ready for a fight but instead a dragon as black as night i call for cree she looks wounded and nearly dead I call for nyx as well To help us witha new arriver

Back to top Go down

rough landing....... Empty Re: rough landing.......

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:37 am

CREE:

i awake to adonis' cries of help and i hurl myself out of the cave, expecting danger. i then see he is standing over a small black dragon and i signal nyx for help.

NYX:

i see the small wounded and unconcious dragon laying at the feet of adonis when i arrive from my realm. i quickly change into my human form and check over the body. " it is a she" i tell them. i them lay my palm against her head and close my eyes, after a couple of seconds i open them and say " her past was horrible, filled with hate and treachery. i think her name is Rosalind. we should get her inside, now" i change into my dragon shape and pick her up easily. i go inside the cave where cree has already made a soft bed for her. i lay her down and murmur a few words over her body. i turn to adonis and cree" she will wake and she will not be hurt but she will be very hungry, here." i said , giving them two large bull elk " these will satisfy her hunger" i then walk out of the cave and vanish, zapping myself home and going to watch the night through my moonwell. which looks like this :

rough landing....... Moonwe10
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am

Adonis- I thank Nyx quickly before she leave's

Rosalind- i wake up i am not hurt i am stunned.I feel I am hungrey and open my eye's to see elk near me i look around not knowing where i am i see two dragons they looked worried i quickly move to the other side of the cave i am scared now i do not know what is going to happen

Adonis- I watch Her as moves away i walk towards her caustaisly you dont have to be affriad i say pushing the meat towards her those are for you my name is Adonis And this Is my MAte Cree

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:40 pm

CREE:

i nod as he says my name and say " thats right darling, u have no need to be afraid of us. u did take a nasty fall though" i smiled at her
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:20 pm

I....dont really remeber i was attacked by another dragon for no readon then i heard a roar and flew to it i thought i shouldnt have but i was hopping you were nice

Adonis- Dont worrie we will help you no matter what i look at cree and await for her aprovale

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:38 pm

CREE:

i smile at the sweet dragon," child, we will do whatever it takes to make u better again. and so for now i will treat u as if u r my own child." i then started to mend her cuts and bruises all the while humming a melody that i learned from nyx. when i had finished i had adonis bring her a cup of rose petal tea i handed it to her and said " here u go dear. we r glad to have u in our home" i had just settled down to rest when there was a large cracking sound and the eggs started to rock back and forth. " dear goddess!" i cried and rushed to the eggs " adonis! young dragon! come here quickly! the babies r hatching!" i then cooed to the eggs " come on, now children. come into the world"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:16 pm

CREE:

then with a small crack there were two baby dragons sitting right there infront of me. and they were all mine. i let out a high pitched squeal and kissed adonis and hugged the young black dragon. i then scooped up the two babies in my arms and said " one boy one girl" i smiled at them " the girls name is calypso, and the boys' name is inferno." i turned to adonis and rosalind to show them our children i spoke to rosalind " looks like u have two new younger siblings, rosalind" i gave her a hug and handed inferno to adonis, who was too stunned to speak. i looked at my little girl " hello there calypso, welcome to the world. welcome to the planet." and we all sat there, a happy little family whos lives had been filled with chaos were now filled with joy.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 pm

CALYPSO:

when i first opened my eyes it was weird. where was my egg? it was really cold. and i was covered in goopey stuff, ew. i then saw a woman that made me so happy i had to wiggle, she was my mum. i tryed to talk like them but all i could manage was a high pitched sqeak. 'well this sucks! i cant even talk!' i thought to myself then i saw my da and i sqeaked again and reached out towards him. he took me in his arms and i smiled. perfectly happy to be there cuddled in his arms. after awhile i saw another dragon who i think was my sister, i couldnt tell. but i treated her like my sister anyway, i reached out to her and sqealed. she looked surprised and a bit scared when she took me into her arms, but i ignored it. i liked the feeling of her, she seemed adventurous and powerful, and at the same time gentle and caring. when i was able to talk i was going to ask how to do that. 'i want to be just like her' i said to myself and then ma said somthing about " going to bed" ' whats a bed?' i thought. sis then moved towards the place where i had hatched and set me down on somthing very comfy. da then set my brother next to me and covered us with somthin that made us warm. i snuggled into it and fell asleep
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:53 am

i heard the eggs after Cree I loved them this was wonderfull they accepted me as me and didnt want to hurt me for being their i would honor them forever And their babys my brother and sister as i am now called a daughter for the first time i cant belive Calypso actuaqlly wanted me to hold her but i loved every minute of it .......

Adonis- I looked at the littel baby he was beatifull he looked nothihg like me or his mother but he was still beatifull i couldnt wait till the babys were able to be trained and find the gifts from with in them and then meet nxy but that would more than likely come first she knows all and will be able to know when they are ready...........

Inferno- their are to many ppl i dont know how they are but i know the two big owns are my parents i look down i dont look like the othwer baby dragon my sister i dont look like my mom or dad either i look up at him i want to be like him but as graciefull as mom she moves witha swiftness mom swithch me to her and my sister to the other dagon im guessing my other older sister im then tucked in it nice and warm like my shell and fall fast asleep

Adonis- they are beatifull i thought i would never have babys liike them till i met Cree i hug her and kiss her and watch as they sleep like logs i motion for rosalind to join and watch and she does i think she loves them too this is such a wonderfull family im over welmded

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:00 am

CALYPSO:

*squeak* yawn * i open my eyes and ma and da r next to me in our 'bed' i look around and see sis in another so called 'bed' . i want to sleep with
her .so i stand up on wobbly legs and fall down, i do this about 5 more times and then i give up. 'erg!' i think to myself ' legs r overrated!' i then tumble out of the bed and somthing catches me befor i fall. 'oh!' i say, surprised, ' i guess i have wings!' i then use my newly discovered wings to fly me over to my sis ( rosalind) . when i get there i cuddle in with her and fall asleep.

CREE:

i wake up to find calypso in the nest with rosalind, i smile at their sleeping forms and get out of my bed. i then go to my crudely made food storage box and pulled out a chunk of elk. i sat down on a bed of leaves and started to munch on it. then i walked out side and saw the patch of ice roses that adonis had made for me. tears filled my eyes and i thought ' he is my true love, my one and only ' i then walked over to a brook and drank from it. when i had finished i flew up into moonglade to find nyx and tell her about my babies and arrange a visit.

NYX:

i was kind of surprised to see cree fly up from the clouds and stop so close to me but i quickly got over it. she hugged me and said " nyx! i have children now! a baby girl named Calypso and a beautiful baby boy named inferno. nyx, i also have an adopted daughter whos name is Rosalind. they r all magnificent!" she pulled away and smiled at me. i said to her " oh daughter! i am so proud of u! after nearly 5000 years u have found someone." i pulled her into my arms and hugged her. then i said when r u coming to visit dear? i want to bless them" cree smiled and said "i will talk to adionis and we will decide a time and day" i smiled at her again and said " here u go dearest" i handed her a small package " it has a vial in it that is filled with the water of the moonwell. have your children drink this and they will prosper until i can officially bless them." i tied the package around her leg and said " well , sweetling, u best be goin now. ur babies need u " and with a smile i snapped my fingers and she was back in her cave

CREE:

when i was back in my cave i put the package next to our bed and made a box of roots and vines around it so it would be safe. i then crawled back in bed with my mate and our son. i soon fell asleep
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:53 am

CALYPSO:

i woke up again and saw a new box near ma and da's bed. i flew over to it and opened it up i saw a package and tore it open. in it were 2 vials with my name and my brothers on it. i took the one with my name on it and i drank it all. then i started to grow. i got bigger and bigger until i was a bit taller than ma. " woah" i said " oh! i can talk!" i said i then walked out of the cave and started to fly. " oh this is great" i said. then all of a sudden i was in a place that seemed familiar but i knew i had never been there. i looked around and there was a woman standing a couple feet away smiling at me. she said " hello, calypso. i am nyx" i said " oh! i kno who u r! ur my mommas momma!" i smiled and hugged her i then asked her " how did i get so big so fast?" she smiled and said " u drank the magical water so u grew to maturity within a matter of minutes. now stand still so i can bless u with my knowledge" she put her palm on my forehead and started saying words that i didnt kno. when she had finished there was a shock that went through me and i gasped. nyx pulled away and grinned at me " u r now blessed. come lets discover how to use ur powers" she led me to a river and said " control it" i looked at her questioningly and said " um.. how?" she suddenly pushed me into the water, i reacted on instinct and screamed " separate!" then all of a sudden the river separated, leaving a dry spot where i was standin. nyx laughed and said" thats why ur name is Calypso. she is the goddess of the sea and u r like her in so many ways, including ur powers" i then flew out of the river and nyx took me to a large clearing where she manifested a huge dragon out of the elements. she looked at me and said " fight or die" then the huge monster dragon started to breathe fire towards me and tried to kill me. i dodged it easily and once again instinct took over. i hit the dragon on the head then i flew down and hit his arm lightly. then the dragon was laying on the ground writhing in agony. nyx looked at me and said " ur fighting skills are unmatched by any ohter thing on this world, including gods and goddesses." she then came over and patted me on the back, now that ur powers have been discovered, go use them. oh and dont be surprised that there is now a sapphire cresent moon on ur forehead now, it is all apart of the blessing" she smiled and snapped her fingers and at once i was back in my cave.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:49 pm

CALYPSO:

i want to fight. i said to myself so i flew off in the direction of the storm cloud
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:26 pm

Inferno- i heard mama get up and the return but i fell asleep again but i hard when my sister got up and grew to a huge side i crawled out of the bed falling so i just used my wings i looked at the viles that were their one was empty and the other had my name so i drank it........
i walked outside and i see a lady she is beatifull i look at her and say helllo im Inferno

Adonis- i wake up and notice that neither of the kids are their i wake cree "Where are the kids i dont see them?"

Rosalind- i watched both kids grow up like that then just walk out i look at adonis and tell him he nods but i know he is still worried i dont blame him i would be just as worried if i have babys

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:04 pm

NYX:

when inferno walks out of the cave i am there to greet him. " hello child" i smiled at him " i am nyx. i am the mother of ur mother, and i am also the goddess of nght and of all creatures. " i then snapped my fingers and we were in moonglade. i told him " we r going to discover ur talents." i walked away and he followed me. i quickly made a huge tornado and i set it loose, it was heading towards inferno " stop the wind or die" i called to him. i waited calmly for him to respond
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:03 pm

I Saw how she Did the tornad i wasnt scared for some reason but then when it got close i got scared and closed my eye's and screamed stop and it died down into a small whisp of air i looked around and noticed that i had did that.........

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:35 pm

NYX:

i smiled and said to him " congrats, u found ur element" i then took him to a long field and said " get to the other end of this clearing within 3 seconds or else u will be in pain" i waited and said "1......2....."
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:25 am

I got to the other end when she got out 2 i fly like i had to live or die i looked at her from the other end i could see as though she was in front of me i watched in inanticipation and listened i could here every bit the trees and clouds moving i could evn hear the water far away

Adonis- i wanted to know where the kids were i guess it was my faterly ensinct i dont know but i knew they were in safe hands but i still wanted to see them i looked at cree and rosalind and thought i would go out and find them somthing to eat and even somthing for the kids if the came back

Rosalind- Adonis Woke Me but i didnt let him know when he walked out i got out of bed and steched i saw cree still sleeping or so i think she was lol i walked out to explore i had stayed in bed for a while since the crash i no longer felt sore i walked out and finally got to see how beatifull it was i opened my wings and toke off it was a rough begining seeing how my wings were torn and probably always will be but no matter i was happy cause i could still fly my scales shone in the light i looked beatifull and felt it too i just wndered if i would ever have a mate like cree handsom and loving but that would probably be a long time for more dragons to come if their are any that are nice i know i dont want an evil dragon i got tierd and landed near a creak and drank i walked about for a while then managed to find my way back and stood at the entrace and that is when i noticed the frozen roses i wondered who made that.............

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:02 pm

NYX:

i grinned widely at inferno and said " good job young one u have found ur skills, u r impossibly fast, and strong. ur senses are unparralleled by any being. now, dont move, i am going to bless u now. i put my palm to his forehead and chanted words of an ancient tongue that was lost millions of years ago. when i was done there was a deafening BOOM and when i looked back at inferno he had a deep burgundy cresent moon on his forehead , i could feel a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. i then led him to my moonwell to see his reflection and said " u r the first one that i have blessed to have a red cresent, i believe the fates have somthig special planned for u, my child. but now u must go and live ur life and better ur abilities." and with that i clapped my hands and he was back in his cave. i then thought about rosalind. u will have ur turn soon i said silently to her and i turned away from my moonwell and started running through the forest. i was going to find the bloodwell.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:16 pm

i thanked her for every thing i was taken aback when she flow away from me i thought i had done somthing wrong but then she explained to me what happened the next minute i was in the cave dad and mom were their and rosalind was sitting outside i looked at them and said im back.......

Adonis- i turned towards Inferno i hadent even heard him come in but i knew he was at Nyx's World i hugged him he was as tall as me and just as musculer i hugged him and said welcome back my son now do you know where you sister is?

Rosalind I saw him for the first time as a Grown Dragon he was gourgeos i just stood their and turned back towards the front of the cave looking at every thing

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 am

NYX:

as i am running the climate suddenly turns cold and icy. i change into my bear form :

rough landing....... Nyx_po10

an keep running. i will have to travel a long ways without rest to find the long lost bloodwell. it is said that is it filled with at least one drop of blood from every creature that had ever existed and that is held powers that were unimaginable. there was a large break in the ice and i leaped into the water and started to swim to the other side, when i reached the ice there was a loud cracking sound behind me and i saw a large form rising out of the ocean. it was barely visible for it was white but i could make out the shape of a dragon. it said " i am namara, the keeper of the arctic. why do u pass?" i smiled and turned into my goddess form and said " namara, i am nyx and i pass because i am on a special run to find the bloodwell." i turned back into my bear form and waited for her answer she nodded and said " well then, nyx, i give u my blessing." with that said i nodded and kept on running.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:09 am

NYX:

hours later, the ice changed into a lush arctic forest. i changed into my wolf form so i could maneuver among the trees easier:

rough landing....... Nyx_wo10

i ran for three more hours then i stopped to rest, i killed a snow shoe rabbit to eat and i made a fire. after a quick nap i was up and running again. i started to smell somthing odd, it tickled and stung my nose at the same time. i ran towards the weird scent. the woods abruptly stopped and gave way to a large mountain. i gave myself wings:

rough landing....... Nyx_fl10

and started to fly to the peak of the mountain. it took a couple of hours to reach the top but i finally made it. when i landed i took a deep breath and rested my limbs. after awhile i got up and started to head towards the scent again. there was a heavy fog that prevented me from seeing too far ahead of me. it took some time but then the fog cleared out and i saw an enormous moonwell. but when i got closer the water wasnt glowing with moonlight, it was red. bloodred. i took a couple steps closer and the smell hitme like a solid wall. it was lovely and bitter at the same time, it drew me forward. i walked forward until i was standing on the rim of the well. it was glowing faintly. there were two reasons that i was here. 1. it was my duty as a goddess to put a drop of my blood into the bloodwell and 2, i was going to fill a vial with the magic liquid of the bloodwell and take it back to my family of dragons. it would make them immortal. so i stepped closer and turned into my human form. i pulled out a dagger, it was the only weapon that could open the skin of a god or goddess.:

rough landing....... Tribal10

i held it against my wrist and i drew it across. i didnt need to apply any pressure, for the dagger was razor sharp and it easily cut my skin open. i let the blood flow out, i turned my arm over and let my blood drip into the well. when i had finished i said a few words and the wound closed up and left no trace that it was there. i then pulled out a large vial and dipped it under the water/blood. i let the liquid fill the vial and when it was full i pulled it out and wiped off my hand. i then tucked it in a perfectly sized satchel and turned back into my winged wolf form. i lifted off the ground and flew towards moonglade. it was a day later when i finally reached my moon temple. i was exhausted, i flew into the temple and landed on my large bed with a huff. i unhitched the satchel carrying the vial and layed it carefully in a box lined with velvet. i then decided it was time for me to rest. i layed down on my bed, still in my winged wolf form. and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down