Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acidus comes for a mare of gentle and rough mentality

2 posters

Go down

Acidus comes for a mare of gentle and rough mentality Empty Acidus comes for a mare of gentle and rough mentality

Post by Saviour Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 am

Acidus:I trot in, my eerie dark tail flagged and my mane fighting in the wind. I stop abruptly, my hooves sparking against the rock, I smile and whinnie. The acid saliva I owned caused it to be a nails on chalkboard effect to the ears. I smile, revealing sharp, mercilless fangs. I wasn't looking for trouble, just someone to love...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Acidus comes for a mare of gentle and rough mentality Empty Re: Acidus comes for a mare of gentle and rough mentality

Post by Saviour Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Acidus:I snort and shake my mane, though it was of no use, my forelock fell back into place. I rear and whinnie once more, the sound being the same. I fall back down hard and wait.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Acidus comes for a mare of gentle and rough mentality Empty Re: Acidus comes for a mare of gentle and rough mentality

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:19 pm

~Hecate
My ash colored legs struck the ground lightly, leaving a trail of scattered rocks behind. Suddenly, I stop, raising my honey-gold head into the air, listening... My ears swivelled as I raised my tail, flagging it to the left, arching my golden neck. Snorting, I dilate my dark nostrils, pawing at the ground with one slim foreleg, the sound echoing through the air as I whinnied loudly in respones. Shaking my ebony mane and flicking my long, charcoal tail, I lift into a prancing trot, stepping high. Finally I slow to a stop, seeing the odd horse before me. I pause, examining him closely. He was... Different, than others. A curiosity. Nickering softly, I step forward, elegant ears pricked forward as I watch him, almost cautiously.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am

Acidus:I turn to her, examaning her beautiful coat and mane "Hello" I say, my voice rough and dangerous, but ellegant.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat May 01, 2010 7:39 am

~Hecate
Extending one ashy gold leg before me, I touch my muzzle to my chest, intrigued by his voice. Though my herd had never been exactly welcoming, it had had at least some manners. "I am Hecate," I say, my ringing voice clear and young.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue May 04, 2010 7:53 am

Acidus:I nod "Bauetiful name, I am Acidus"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat May 08, 2010 3:07 pm

~Hecate
I smile small, shaking my ebony mane as I straighten up. "Thank you," I say, flicking my long tail.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Acidus:I nod and lower my head to graze, when I open my mouth you see the deadly fangs it bares. I graze them over the grass, cutting it easily, then pick it up with my lips and chew, then swallow, and repeat the process.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down