Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!)

2 posters

Go down

One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!) Empty One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:38 pm

One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!) 0
~Shoot Gun~
She trolted along side her sister, Hole In Heart. Shoot Gun's mane and tail fell behind her as the wind hit her rushing body of energy.. Shoot Gun was the bad one, and well, Heart was the good type. Her and Heart never got along when they were little, now they can't leave eachother without asking, but Shoot Gun never asks, shes like the roamer and Heart is like the Safe type. When Shoot Gun wanted to go somewhere with out Heart. Heart would follow by her sisters side... That's when Shoot Gun will just stop and wait till Heart goes to sleep, but that's imposible.
Shoot Gun sighed as she walked beside her sister, after awhile passed Shoot Gun trolted forward and into the forest, Heart followed behind her sister...

~Hole In Heart~
She followed her sister close behind, making sure she didnt loose her sister. HEart stopped when Shoot Gun started to skid to a stop, at the edge of a pool.. the pool was filled with crystal clear water, your relection reflected in the pool.. The white water sparkled when the sun hit the pool. The light from the snow made Shoot Gun's, adn Heart's coat shine. There beautiful coats made the dark area glow bright. Heart smiled and nudged her sisters side. Then looked at her reflecktion that showed in the pool...
One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!) Color-full-body-new
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!) Empty Re: One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 pm

(Riot my blood bay morgan stallion, tall for his bred and strong, love Hole In Heart's pic very beautiful horse, is she a Arabian/American Saddlebred/Pinto?)

I moved slowly threw the snow my blood bay coat burned in the sun. As hot as it was I thought the snow might mealt. I was looking for a few good mares maybe two or three would do. Then I stopped and looked, my ear's pricked. I saw her. Standing still looking at her reflection, the other was black and white when she was red, white, and black. I nickerd holding my head high, ear's still pricked. I troted over greting theme. "I'm Riot may I aproch?"

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!) Empty Re: One will be the gentle, and the other will be the Demon....Which one do you like???? ( Anyone!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 pm

(( Thnx and go to horse bios and go to Timeless's Horses and go to page 3. There you will see there bios....))
~Shoot Gun~
She whiped around to face an brute, she growled " Dont come any-" she was stopped my her sisters words...

~Hole In Heart~
" Yes you may.." I say and smiled dipping my head and turning to looked at Gun...

~Shoot Gun~
She turned to her sister, mouth open wide, and she rolled her eyes, and then snorted at the brute... Shaking her head madly...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

"I am no brute only to stallion's that wish mare's harm, and thank you you are most kind to let me near." I said as I trotted up to her. "I know you must not trust me that well but I couldn't help but admier your coat's." I said bowing my head. Mare's liked complement's. And there coat's where quit pretty. (I will look at Bios thanx, I am just replying first, sorry if my replys seem short.) "I'm Riot though i have already told you, what might your names be?" I asked. (Riot talk's funny in a way)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm

(( Haha, yea. And its ok, we all have brain-farts in our posts...))

~Shoot Gun~
She raised an eyeborw to the brutes calm/gentle tone.. She sighed and smiled slightly " I'm Shoot Gun..."

~Hole In Heart~
She blushed and smiled " i'm Hole In Heart.." I say...
(( g2g ))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 pm

"It's nice to meet such fine mare's." I said. "And what pretty name's." "I like theme, they suite you both." I said smiling at theme. "And what bring's you hear?" I asked.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down