Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare) Empty Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:05 pm

*i come in, making sure there is no one else here, i lay down in the shadows, in the forest*
Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare) Mystery_horse

Back to top Go down

Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare) Empty Re: Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare)

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:20 pm

I chuckle and step out of the shadows
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare) Empty Re: Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Mystery:*i growl*"Is it you?"*my deep voise rumbles, i stand, not moving from my place, looking at him, i glare*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:23 pm

I look at him "I know you remember"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:24 pm

*i growl, and slightly step out from the shadows*"Did you really kill her?"*i snarl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 pm

I shrug
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm

"Tell me!"*i snarl, my eyes burning with hatred, my voise making the mountains tremble*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 pm

i whistle and she comes [tell me if you do nt want this to happen
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:36 pm

*i growl, then see her, and become outraged*"Lilly?"*i glare*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Mystery:*i look at her, anger and sadness in my eyes*"Why didnt you come back?!"*i yell at her, both mad and very upset with her, but barely showing my emotions*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 pm

"Why didnt you come back!?"*i yell again, needing to know the answer, i growl at them both*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 pm

I look at her and wait for her answer and chuckle "Because i was keeping her in my herd, she is raising my heir" I grin wide at her plump stomach
[tell me if something you dont like happens]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:46 pm

*i growl, and glare at her*"Why Lily?""What about Magesty, or do you even remember him, you stupid mare?!!"*i scream at her, my eyes filled with fury, and gleaming, which means i really want to kill someone or something*
[you can play Lily, and this is getting interesting..so its fine..lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:47 pm

Lily:"I-I...." I bow my head and a tear drops gently off my face
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:49 pm

*i glare*"You what?!"*i say through my teeth*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 pm

"I didnt want to" I say, my tear slips gently off my cheek and lands on the sweet grass below me
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 pm

"Then what the &*#% happened!!?!"*i growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 pm

"He took me away and had five f-ing stallions around me every second ok?!" I snap, getting angry
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:55 pm

*i glare*"You know better not to talk to me like that i thought!"*i growl at the horrible stallion next to her, at the edge of leaping towards him and killing him that instant, i knew he would never be able to fight against me, he was just a player......*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Lily:I snort "Shutup!!! at least he doesnt treat me like you do!"
I yell and run off, crying loudly
stally:I shrug and canter after her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Magesty:*i appear behind my father*"I cant beleave you abandoned me, how could you ever be my mom..."*a tear rolls down my cheak*
http://celesse.deviantart.com/art/Night-Flight-8794484

Mystery:*i look at them, then my son, that i had to raise by my self*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Magesty:"I cant believe you are even my mom!!!"*i cry to her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

I stop and turn to him, eyes red from tears "I didnt want to hunny, you where so beautiful" I manage a small smile
Stally:I stop a ways off
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Mystery:*i glare at the stallion*

Magesty:*i look at her and stop my tears*"Why wont you come back with us, the new foal, i could adopt as my little brother or sister, just please come back...."Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 pm

I smile at him "I wish I could, but he wont let me" I nod to the stag
Stally:I roll my eyes
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum