Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Mystery:*i glare at the stallion, sending a message through his mind...-the message-if you dont let her go i will kill you right her, right now!!!!-*

Magesty:*i scoff*"If he wont let you go, me and dad will kill him, you shouldnt have to live with this Hidious thing that is a poor excuse for a stallion."

Back to top Go down

Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery comes to continue his search for the horrid stallion(the one who killed his mare)

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:35 pm

I nod and laugh "yea. just let dad handle it tho" I smile
Stally: I growl and position myself for a fight
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Mystery:*i smile, accepting the challenge*"Lets go, Gelding..."*i laugh at him*

Magesty:*i sigh*"Fine..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Stally:I chuckle and run after him and ram into him, sending him into a tree
Lily:I smile
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Mystery:"Im not that weak, but you are.."*i smail and throw the tree at him, it pinnes him to the ground, i run there and stand on the huge tree, before he can even wiggle or defend him self...i crush his body like it is a twig, and create on him, unhealable injuries, i crush his lungs, ribs, neck, head, ect.......*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:20 am

I nod and smile, then trot over to mystery and my son
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Mystery:*i grin at the dead stallion, and stomp his head in, then go to my beautiful mare and son, with a huge smile on my face, then sudenly the darkness lifted and i was filled with a huge heart warming feeling when i saw her smile.*"Good day gorgious..."*i smile*

Majestic:*i smile and leave, so they can be alone*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:27 pm

i smile back and nuzzle him "Im sorry"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Mystery:*i smile*"Its ok, i missed you so much beautiful......"*love filling my eyes, the dark revenge completely gone*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 am

I smile and a tear of joy drops off my cheak
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm

reaver:
i appear and flames burst from my embers " leave. your disgusting form of love isnt welcome here"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Mystery:*i growl*"I really dont care what you think Reaver! Who are you to say what i can and cant do?!"*i growl disgusted*
Magestic:*i growl and glare at Reaver*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:09 am

Lily:I watch them
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Reaver:
wind whips around me and i laugh " while you are in my land, i have full control over what you may and may not do. now leave before i turn you to mush"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Mystery:*i growl,and whisper in my Son's ear-"leave with your mother."-and i watch as some of my herd meet me here*
Majestic:*i nod*
Midnight's Fury:*i walk in and growl seeing Reaver i become outraged*
Dead Prez & Deadly Romance:*we appear behind al of them growling*
[part of his herd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Lily:I nuzzle Magestic "Come on honey" I trot into the forest
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2