Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts Empty Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:19 pm

~WinterBlossom~
I trotted behind my brother, we came to a clearing I neighed to any stallions nearby.

~Fireheart~
I entered the clearing and reared up neighing to any near mares in heat to come to me.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts Empty Re: Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Flicka~
Right now i was in human form...but im a shape shifter, i can change into a horse "hello there..." i say to the stallion
Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts Fire%20fairy

"oh...sorry about that, sometimes i forget im in human form" a ring of fire appears around me and i change into horse form
Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts Horse-on-Fire

Back to top Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts Empty Re: Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 pm

~WinterBlossom~
I hadn't noticed the Mare beside my brother, my attention was the opposite way checking for stallions.

~Fireheart~
I stared in amazement then found my voice, '' Wow I'm Fireheart and you are?'' I say with a tinge of interest to my voice...
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 am

Flicka~
"my name is Flicka" i flick my tail and let out a scent
[does fireheart have a pic?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:43 am

Fireheart~
'' Its nice to meet you flicka!'' my nostrils dialate as I took in her scent.
WinterBlossom~
I trotted further from my brother still scanning the edge of the clearing.
( yeah here's his and winterblossoms pics)
Fireheart
Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts Fire_Pegasus_by_rekka70
WinterBlossom
Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts Peg
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Flicka~
"nice to meet you too... but can you impress ME?" i walk around you, flicking my tail and looking at you with my beautiful, amber eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 pm

~ Fireheart ~
'' I'm sure I can!'' I laughed and stretched my fiery wings, flying into air.
~ Winterblossom ~
I heard my brother shout so I turned around to find him in the air and a fiery mare watching, I decided not to distract her from my brother so I watched aswell.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:15 am

Flicka~
i watch you fly into the sky, my amber eyes shining brightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:40 am

~ Fireheart ~
I niegh happily and land softly my wings creating warm air, '' Is that good enough?'' my deep blue eyes watching her with contempt.
~ Winterblossom ~
I whickered amazed at my brothers talent, turning to the other mare I look between them my black eyes watching with interest.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 am

Flicka~
"flying? is that all you can do?" i look at you

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:59 am

~ Fireheart ~
'' Well there is another thing I can do.'' I reared up and neighed loudly to the sky, a ball of flame flew across the sky increasing in size the further it went, it came closer to me and Flicka.
~ WinterBlossom ~
I retreat to the edge of the forest because I hated that ability, shaking my silvery blue wings, glowing dust falls to the floor, '' Not again.'' I whinny and takes one step back.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Flicka~
i watch the fireball come closer, not even flinching when it came towards us "i like that" i say happily "i love fire"

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 am

Fireheart~
I smiled, '' I do aswell ok now watch this!'' I reared up and again and neighed louder and the fireball flew away from us and exploded in the sky creating a wall of fire across the sky.
WinterBlossom~
I came closer as the worst of it was over but decided to keep my distance just in case.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:48 pm

FLicka~
i looked around the sky with curiuos, gleaming eyes "nice" i say and look at you

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Fireheart~
I smile, '' Thanks!'' I spread my wings and shook them releasing several sparks upon the ground.
Winterblossom~
I graze facing away from them I decided my brother was best off alone and stretched my wings.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 am

Flicka~
i snorted and blew flames out of my nose and the flames turned into smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:55 pm

~ Fireheart ~
I snort and open my wings, making a smokey heat overtake the meadow.
~ WinterBlossom ~
I snort back at him and leave the meadow to find a mate on my own.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Hilder~
i walk in and see the mare leaving i nicker up to her and say *why dont u stay so i can get to know u.* i said as i looked up at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 pm

~ WinterBlossom ~
I turn around to see a stallion close to me I smile shyly, '' I will stay and get to know you.'' I smile and come closer to him.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 am

(sorry I have to change him name. It is now zacc)
Zacc
I stand there and look at the mare and say * I am zacc and you are?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 am

(it's ok)
~ WinterBlossom ~
'' I'm WinterBlossom it's nice to meet to Zacc!'' I smile and ruffle my wings shaking more silver dust from them and onto the ground, I watch him with my deep purple eyes piqued with interest.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 am

Zacc
I looked at her slinder figure and smiled *what are you doing here?* I asked her as I took in a deep breath of her heat sent

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 pm

~ WinterBlossom ~
I look at him with a smile on my face, '' I came to find a mate, and why did you come here?'' I said looking him over, he looked amazing and handsome above all the rest.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Zacc
I smile and say *the same as you.* I looked her over she was slender and buetifull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:39 pm

~ WinterBlossom ~
I smile shyly and walk closer to him but further from my brother and the mare with him, I look back to Zacc and just smile at me
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next