Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts - Page 3 Empty Re: Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Flicka~
"more" i say to fireheart and grin

Back to top Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts - Page 3 Empty Re: Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Zacc
I stop and look at the ground as I think and think about her words

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:41 am

~ Fireheart ~
I push violently again and again, I nipped her rump.

~ WinterBlossom ~
I shook my wings releasing silver dust, it flew with the wind, I nickered quietly and looked to the sky above then Zacc, he had stopped I wondered why.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:43 am

Flicka~
i bow my head and groan in pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Zacc
i herd her start to fly and i said *u think that no one loves u? i have no parents or a brother or a sister. and u think that no one loves u?* i lay down and a teer runs down my cheek, *there gone and never once did thay say that they loved me.* i shook my mane i stayed facing the other way and never turned around. to face her i closed my eyes and tryed to keep from crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Flicka~
i nip playfully at firehearts front leg

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 am

~ WinterBlossom ~
I lower myself to the ground, my eyes filling with tears of sadness, '' I am sorry about that.'' I look to the sky, " I can do nothing about this now." I look back to him, my wings sheilding my face from view so he couldn't see me weep.

~ Fireheart ~
I nickered dismounting from her rear, I shook my mane and walked beside her, grinning playfully.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 am

Zacc
I turn and the tears in my eyes whent away. * you can do come thing about it.* a smile spread across my face. *be my mate.* I said as I nidged her sholder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Flicka~
it urn around to face you and nuzzle fireheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:55 pm

~ WinterBlossom ~
I lowered my wings to reveal my smiling face, " I would love to be your mate." My purple eyes dancing brightly.

~ Fireheart ~
I nuzzle her gently smiling.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Zacc
my smile grew big and I nodded as I nuzzled her sholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Flicka~
"i bet the foal is gonna be a ball of fire" i say sarcastically to fireheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:08 am

~ WinterBlossom ~
I nuzzled Zaccs shoulder lightly, nickering happily and quietly.

~ Fireheart ~
I smile and nuzzle her lightly, " Well I wouldn't be surprised!" I laugh.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 am

Flicka~
"nope, me neither" i smile at fireheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 am

Zacc
i smiled at her and started to walk to the river to get a drink, *what do u think the foal will be?* i asked her as we walked

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:44 am

~ WinterBlossom ~
" I think it might be a filly, what do you think?" I lower my head to the river and swallow some water.

~ Fireheart ~
" Do you want to get a drink?" I look to the river.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 am

Zacc
*i would love that.* i said as i took a drink. i looked around and nipped her sholder lightly and dove into the river

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:21 am

~ WinterBlossom ~
I laughed as I got splashed, I jumped in after him, splashing him with water.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:19 am

Zacc
i laphed and splashed her back. i trotted around small circles around her. splashing water as i dove my legs in over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

~ WinterBlossom ~
I giggled watching him trot around me, I held up my wings trying not to get them wet, turning my head to follow where he goes.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Zacc
i smiled and jumped up and down and then i jumped out on the shure. i laphed and shook off the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 pm

~ WinterBlossom ~
I follow him to shore, shaking all the water from my black coat, I trotted to some grass, lowering my head to nibble at it.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Zacc
i trooted up from behind her rubbing my side up against hers. i lowered my head and blow air in her nostroils.

(sorry cant spell)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:50 am

~ WinterBlossom ~
I nicker and look up to him, I nuzzle him gently smiling brightly.

(lol it's ok)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Zacc
i carefully put my head inbetween her wings and nibbled at her back cleaning it. i licked it with my rough toungh and nibbled at bits of dryed dirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next