Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Stallion's Search... (closed)

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) Empty A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

The black stallion's body moved swiftly through the trees, neck arched gracefully, tail flagged, nostrils flared show the fine red inner lining. At the sound of a bird's song up above him, his ears pricked forward, large, dark eyes bright and intelligent. Snorting loudly, he tossed his head up high in a small, circular motion, lifting his feathered feet up high in a bouncy, prancing motion. Not long after, he emerged from the dusk-filtered forest intothe open, lush green valley that he had heard so much about. So this was the Garden of Plenty. Exhaling loudly, his ears suddenly laced back against his cranium and he reared up to his full height, nose tucked to his chest and forelegs to his belly. Suddenly throwing his head out, he let out a loud, deep bugle into the air, his voice carrying far and wide on the wind as his forelegs struck the air powerfully. Landing with a thud, his tail lashing out behind him, he posed roughly at the green turf, ears relaxing forward as he called again. He was Athair ar an Diabhal, or Father of the Devil in Irish, and just Diabhal for short. He was looking to form a small band of mares to join him in his desert land in the Whispering Flats, but they would have to be strong, agile, and able to adapt to the harsh conditions of a desert land.

Last edited by Echo on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm

a mare a peered ran past you as fast as she could came to a stop and truned and looked at him hi im sugar i said.A Stallion's Search...  (closed) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmUrMqBRpRmBM79JGs9VkQkdI6atync4kobK2I5RMOAMM5ohQS who are you.

Last edited by wild one on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Diabhal
I could hear the footsteps of the horse before I could see her, and my ears laced back again as I spun on my hind legs to face her. Pinning my ears, I bared my teeth and snapped at her, snorting loudly and half-rearing, forelegs rigid and straight as they pounded the ground at her. I was testing her, seeing if she scared easily or ran off. Mares in my herd couldn't be weak or timid, and there was really just one way to find out if they were. The whites of my eyes showing, I threw my head up, teeth bared as I lunged at her, stopping just before I hit her, a warning sign.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 pm

~Spell~
A mysterious, and beautiful mare swiftly and gracefully moved amoung the trees, her beautiful Dark bay coat glimmered from the rays of the setting sun. Her leaf-green eyes shone like a thousand suns, and her tail and mane flew behind her, and her hooves cariied her away... Spell stopepd at the edge of her doom, and then neighed loudlyx Spell whiped around and raced back into the woods, she found herself in a clearing with a stud and a mare, she stood there blankly and then stepped out of the shadows and stopped a few feet from the two.. she then watched the stud half-rear and snap at the other mare, she growled and then stood her ground before the two...
A Stallion's Search...  (closed) Free_walk_-_Rhapsodysmall
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 pm

*--Angel Of Darkness--* wrote:
~Spell~
she growled and then stood her ground before the two...
I think it is quite impossible for a horse to growl... Lol.

Diabhal
I could smell and hear the new mare, and my ears pricked forward for but an instant as I barely turned my head so I could see both her and the mare named Sugar. My short temper flared momentarily at her rude snort, but I quickly pulled it under my control as I snorted back. I would tolerate disrespect from absolutely no one, especially not one who I had done no wrong and had never seen before. Shaking my head roughly, I held my head up high in the proud Arabian fashion, neck naturally arched.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:40 pm

(( True, lolz ))
~Spell~
She stood there blankly and watched the studs movements... " hello, I'm Spell. You are/" I asked and stiffened up holding my head high, my fine shaped body twitched as i looked at the eyes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Diabhal
Side-stepping away from the other mare named Sugar, I watch her for a moment before returning my attention to the mare who introduced herself as Spell. "Hello, Spell, and Sugar," I say, adding the other mare's name in. She hadn't run off; perhaps she would be good enough for my band. "I am Athair ar an Diabhal," I say to both mares, the words rolling smoothly off my tongue in a deep voice. "Just Diabhal for short.". As I said this I examined the mare named Spell. She looked strong and solid, and she didn't scare easily or she never would have approached me. I was actually quite a gentleman, it just simply took a bit of time to get to that part, occasionally.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:38 pm

(Could I have a filly only a year old join and just grow up with the herd?)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:40 pm

(Of course, but they'll be living in a desert land. )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 pm

~Blessed Heart~

Blessed sniffed the ground sadly, hoping to find some sent from her old herd. Calling out loudly, she let her little body jump. The yearling stood, turning her spotted body in circles she saw little dark bodys against the sand. Trotting closer slightly she could tell it was other horses. (Sorry it short lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm

(It's fine, and just so ya know, right now they're in a meadow where Diabhal came to search for mares, his home is in Whispering Flas)

Diabhal
My ears flickered, hearing the call of a young horse, a filly. Turning his head, his eyes located the spotted yearling trotting towards them. Pricking his ears forward, he watched her intently for a moment or two as she approached, flicking his tail to ward off flies.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:59 pm

~Spell~
She smirked and then looekd around before saying " Nice name, so what brings you here?" She asked and eyed the stud before turning aorund and pricking her ears forward to see a youngin, she turned around to walk beside Disbhal...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:05 pm

~Blessed Heart~

She slowly stopped as she got within five feet of the other horses. They were alot bigger than Blessed was. Tempted as she was to spin around and run, Bless stayed put."H-Hi, Im Blessed Heart, just call me Bless." She gave a small grin, showing she wasnt dangerous.

(Later on I might add a brother.)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:09 pm

~Spell~
She smield and dipped her head " Lovely name, Bless... I'm Spell.." I said and smield standing beside Diabhal
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Diabhal
I flared my nostrils to take in the yearling's scent as she stopped before us. "Hello, Bless, I am Diabhal," I say, my voice deep and gruff, yet in a friendly, good way. Snorting quietly, I looked at Spell, answering her question. "I am here to look for a small band of mares to join me in my home in the Whispering Flats, but I will only select a small few who I believe will be able to withstand the desert conditions of my home," I say, addressing all three mares who stood before me; I believed the palomino, bay, and spotted yearling would all be great additions to my herd.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:15 pm

~Spell~
She nodded " I used to live in the desert, and i was born ther,e i can handle anything..." she smirked and nuzzled his side...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 pm

~Blessed Heart~

Bless smiled before looking down and squealing. "Rat!" She began bucking and rearing. "Get it away, get it away!" She fell and rolled over her head. Laying on her side she breathed. "Okay, okay I am sorry about that." The filly said standing up. "But anyway, my... my.. family.. was from the desert..."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Diabhal
I looked at Spell respectively as she spoke, smiling small as she nuzzled my side, then looked quickly to Bless as she began bucking and rearing. Immediately I frowned, beginning to have second thoughts about her. If she was unnerved by a rat, then how was she to cope with the blistering sun, poisonous snakes, and all the other dangerous parts of the desert. Shaking my head slightly, I brought my attention back. "Where is your family?" I ask her. She was a bit young to have already been kicked out of a herd.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

~Spell~
She snorted at thr rat, adn pulled her hoof but to bolt it down on the rats fat, delicate small body.. She snorted adn looekd back up at the filly... " You sure you can handle the desert?" I asked quiet concerned..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 pm

She calmed down, seeing the rat couldnt harm her, like the animal who killed her mom. "They... are all.. umm...gone..." She stopped talking and turned away, making sure they couldnt see her tears. Another rat ran under her and she caught it with her hoof, having a mood change and debating rather or not to kill it. Ever since here family died she had moodswings.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Diabhal
The frown was still on my face as I looked at her. How had she ever survived in a desert? She was confusing, and I wasn't sure if she was exactly the type I was looking for. I shook my head slightly. "I will wait for other mares before I take you to my homeland. Whoever is fit enough to live there and chooses to, is welcome," I say, leaving Spell's side and walking over to the snaking, silver stream that cut through the meadow. Lowering my head to the clear water, I dip my head in nearly up to my eyes, weaving y head back and forth and walking in. Raising my head so that only my lips touched the cool wetness, I take a few slow, long drinks of water before lifting my head from the water, water dripping from my muzzle. The tips of my mane were dripping, as well, after my long mane had dragged through the water.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 pm

(I got to go sorry try not to get to far ahead please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 pm

(( May I join please? c-: ))

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

(Of course =). )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:16 pm

i looked at the foal with loveing eyes hi little one,i stopped,put my muzzle in the air i (qicickly)i said i be back in a moment my eares back my loveing eyes filled with anger as i darted to the woods,crys of a wolf could be heard,i came trotting back with a yearling this is jill my little sister,i save her about every day.then said my dad wont let me leave the heard intill i find one to join.i looked down at the blood on my front hovefs and i shook it off. then i looked down at jill as she tryed to inpress you with her fine aranbain body,i rolled my eyes at her,yea we were from a heard of prebred arabains and my boody was better then hers being more muscled up then her at this age but i never tryed to show off about it.then i said well i beter get her home i said it varey prtectove like i would die saveing some one that i cared about and like i hade no fear about it.A Stallion's Search...  (closed) 2008OnyxFilly6dyStretch

Last edited by wild one on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum