Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Stallion's Search... (closed)

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 pm

( May I join? This seems to be turning out to be a very interesting topic haha)

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Blessed

She turned to them looking at the stallion. "To tell the truth, the only flah flood in the history of the desert killed my family, because they didnt believe it was comeing. My brother got away but he left me alone." She thought she sould get it out instead of actting weird. Her small body moved away from them and to a tree. "Sorry for freaking out to.." She nipped at a low hangging apple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:07 pm

i looked at every one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm

gosh that's got to be harsh he left you gust like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:24 pm

She looked at the horse. "He was only two months old. He ran cause he was scared..." (Sorry its short)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:32 pm

o,then why did you not falow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Lol, of course, Tameless.

Diabhal
I watched the young mare, gaze intent and calm, and I stayed silent while she spoke. When she was finished, I shook my small Arabian head, lifting it up high, neck naturally arched gracefully in the well-known Arabian manner. "And what of your brother? Surely a month old colt could not live long without a mother to feed him," I say, calm and serious as always.

Sorry it's short, not much I could think of to reply to.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:52 pm

"Im not sure if his still alive. I can hope though." She whispered looking at them. "I am sorry to disturb you but I am sure I can find your a mare in return for me staying awhile." She said turning her eyes away. (Its short again ugh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:11 pm

i bet he is fine sorry i asked,you must stay strong and hope for the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:27 pm

a long time ago when i was a filly younger then you i went thrue a tragedy,my eyes sadden then went angry,my mom was murder by a horse while she was trying to precet me. her murder got a way i liayed with her for days intill the heard fond me by my dead mom my dad had some troubles being around me but tyred his hardiest to Mack me strong aging i grew up and became strong i changed my name sugar but never rilly told many my name but i am going to tell all of you it BITTER SUGAR,i change after she died i got more protectof and less kind my sis jill was born from a nother mare my full sister well i haven't Sean her seances that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Hegira~
My hooves slid through the sand with almost accurate deadliness as I crested a hill. Though it seemed to look over most, I knew that the sand could fool anyone, even those that had lived here for years. I had been born and raised in the sand. My white body blended with the sand, making it almost impossible for one to spot me, except for the black around my muzzle gave me away. I had a very long white mane and tail, my eyes that of a lucid blue colour, I was a very well built horse, most would say I was bred for the desert and could live in the driest part of the land and still be able to find my meager way. Horses of my breed were built for speed, agility, endurance, and the ability to live in the drought season of the desert for very long periods of time.

Licking my dry lips I dip my head for a second as I start decending the sand dune, the scent of other horses near by had drifted into my sensitive nasal passages.

Coming to a sliding halt, I lift my head high in proudly like any Karbardin would. Putting my nose to the wind I take in the scent again, my ears flicking around curiously as I do so. Cocking my head to the side just a bit I remain standing still, trying to figure out where these horses were. Again, these sands were very decieving, so finding them could be easy but then it might take for days. Shaking my head I snort and continue down the dune, causing my mane and forlock to fly in every which direction before falling back onto my neck and face in small tangles.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_6iRmfsUZTqg/SdHtVZeafsI/AAAAAAAAAWg/fLOYwqRbTTo/42-17308117.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 am

i put my muzzle in the air,theirs a nother mare coming she should be hear soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm

~Spell~
She smiled at Diobhal and she lifted her muzzle to the air and scented another mare, she shrugged and walked back over to Diabhal and nuzzled his side gently before lifting her head to the sky, and taking in the rays of the setting sun...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 pm

(Sorry my post is a little late =S)
**Fortune Cookie**
I briskily trotted through the slim trees, coiling around each tree like a snake. I raised my head high for a moment, stopping before a log I nearly tripped over. My snout raised as the trails of scents filled my nose. My face cringed from the powerful aromas and burned the inside of my snout. I snorted softly as my hooves started to pound the ground again, moving it from under me. I flicked the mane off my forelock and started to trot crisply. It had just rained, so I stopped and smelled the pine trees, nipping at the water drops falling from the edge of each prickly piece. With this, my head tossed back and I went to trot again, this time, feeling not so secluded anymore. There, I saw horses pretty muched gathered in one place, and a couple stood out. I wasn't thinking they were cute or hot, I didn't see others that way. I saw their sole before their outside. My mother taught me how to read horses' souls when I was just a foal, and I have been doing it ever since. I stood into the clearing, nickering softly to the other horses and reared lightly, going to a small puddle and taking a sip of it's cold beverage.

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 2 Cal2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:32 pm

i looked at every one then went to the water and drank then slowly walked back.i sall the mare but i gust put my muzzle to the ground and grazed i keep my eyes on every one do to the studs earlier actions case i not one who wants to take my eyes off of every one if i think i am risking it.because of earlier when i talked about my mom's death i was thinking of her inside me was a mare who was kind sweet brave strong but said and vary mad and it was easy to tell i was one who would heaved a hard time letting in some one to my heart sects that horse who killed my mother.

Last edited by wild one on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Blessed

I watched all the mares come in carefully before walking to Spells side nervously. I knew her first so she was the safer horse. Stomping my small hoof, I looked out into the distance aways before squeaking. A small horse was out lined in the same colors as my younger lost brother. Looking around sadly, I relized no one would care I was gone. Giving a loud call to the figure, I began running toward it, hoping it was my brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm

i looked at her wordy if it was danger i falowd her slowly to make shre she would be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Diabhal
I heard Spell come over to me and felt her velvety muzzle on my side. Lifting my head from the water, I looked at her and gave her a small smile when movement from the corner of my eye caught my attention. Turning my head, I saw the white mare approaching across the plain. Letting out a low whicker to her, I toss y head gently, catching the scent of another mare, this one who appeared through the forest. I greeted her as well in the same manner, shaking my mane slightly. Lowering my head to the ground, I nibbled on the long blades of grass as I waited for them to approach. Then Blessed's voice broke through my mind. Pulling my head up rapidly, I saw Blessed galloping off towards the small figure of a horse. I let out a loud whinny after her to warn her of any danger, and shift my hooves restlessly as I watch her, deciding to wait for the other two mares to come over first and to keep an eye on Blessed.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Blessed

Sliding to a stop, I neighed happily. The little horse looked up and jumped, before smileing. "Blessed!" He jumped up and down, before tackling me in a way that a bigger horse would start fighting. "Mavy." I said and reared playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 pm

i stop at the same time i was right behind her i smiled and said see thangs do work out after a while,i then looked at the 2 of you well you will need some wear to stay young ones good luck.i liked little bless a lot i did not know why but i did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Hegira~
The hot, little, grainy piece's of sand rubbed and slide against the skin of my legs as I finally slid down the rest of the sand dune. Coughing a little bit from the dust cloud that rolls past me, I snort and shake my head. As I do this, the stallions neigh reaches my sensitive ears. Jerking my head up I look over to my right and see them. Pricking my ears, I at first let out a tentative quiet whinny, then let out a more curious neigh that was loud and clear. Like a crystal bell in the dead of night when everything was quiet except for its clear sharpness.

Ears still pricked, I arch my neck and prance a little ways toward them before coming to an adrupt stop. I would never approach a herd of horses without being approached first by the stallion. It was safer for me this way, for if I were to go to them it would be to big of a risk cause there were more of them then me, so if the stallion approached me and made any threatening moves I could at least get away. Tossing my head up and down, I lower my head to the hot sandy earth and sniff if cautiously so as not to burn my muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 pm

**Fortune Cookie**
She snorted as she heard sounds of rejoice occur between the thin trees. Her body quivered, her light grey pelt standing. She shivered and looked at the water, seeing her reflection and remembering who she was. A worthless being. Or so she was told as she was only a foal. Her eyes clenched together and opened wide, the horrible memories flooding back into her mind. She shook her head and reared, running into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:49 am

(gosh there is getting to be a lot of us here)

Last edited by wild one on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:57 am

( Yeah )

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 am

{they aren't in the desert just yet, they're in the Garden. And why is everyone bringing foals in? I only really see one mare}

Diabhal
My nostrils quivered slightly as the white mare stopped in the distance, seeing Sugar stop behind Bless and the other little foal. I averted my attention on the white mare, who was no longer moving, and tossed my head slightly. Whickering quietly so I was really the only one who heard myself. Snorting, I lunged forward, correcting my stride so I settled into a prancing trot, stride long and effortless, ears pricked forward. My nose was tucked into my chest, crest arched fully and elegantly, tail raised and flagged behind me like a banner, black coat gleaming with health as I approached her, slowing my pace as I came closer.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next