Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Stallion's Search... (closed)

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Hegira~
Catching the sound of his call, I whip my head around to look at him. Ears pricked I give a curious nicker back of my own as I turn around and trot over to him. Once I was five feet from him I come to a stop and flick my tail. "yes?"

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Sugar-I heard him and galup to them for some reason i nuzzled him before eating some grass then looking up et him,"Yes?"I surcharged his eyes as ,i talked.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Diabhal
I wait patiently and graze as the two came over, Hegira trotting calmly, Sugar galloping over with a smooth stride. Bringing my head up, a bit surprised when Sugar muzzled me, I toss my head slightly, ears pricked forward. "It seems that you two are the only two left, and I have decided to take you back to my homeland, if you both choose to come," I say, neck arched, tail docked highly as I waited for their replies. The choice was completely up to the two of them as to whether or not they wanted to come.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

SUGAR-My faced lit up with eximent and joy,"YES YES!!"I screamed, i looked like a exited foal,"So what is it like there?I always wanted to go to many places explashily the desert."I calmed down and stood tall and strong like a solder horse,It was clear in my eyes that inside ,i was laughing at my self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 am

Hegira~
My eyes turned from his and to the desert from which I came. Many thoughts raced through my mind. His question still rung in my ears as if it had just been spoken again. Swishing my tail thoughtfully to my flanks, I dip my head as I make my decision. Looking once again at him, I give him my answer. "I will accompany you and Sugar to the Flats. I believe I have a destiny there. Once there...I will surely find out what it is." After my voice that was soft on the ears of most came to the last sentence, I sigh. Like a heavy burden had been lifted free of my broad back. With a small smile, I watch as the excited Sugar calmed herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Sugar-
I look at her with a smile.(Sorry brain dead)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:51 pm

( I am so so sorry you guys, I have been trying as hard as I can to get to each and every of my active topics, but it's been hard lately, I apologize dearly. )

Diabhal
My ears flickered back in surprise at Sugar's responce, and I instinctively took a step back just in case she started any fanatics, though I doubted she would. I dipped my head when Hegira also replied, a smile tugging the corners of my mouth upwards as I looked each of them in the eyes briefly. "Wonderful," I say, my voice deep and strong. I turned my gaze to Sugar next to answer her. "It is, well, it is like the desert. Mostly sand dunes and heat rays," I say with a shake of my head. "But there is a stream that cuts through it, where most of the vegetation grows, along with a few small, scrub brush trees," I say, looking back to Hegira as she spoke next. Again, my lips tipped upwards into a grin. "I hope it goes well for you both there," I say sincerely, drawing my head up in the proud Arabian fashion, swishing my tail as the image of the land came into my eye. I dipped my head again slightly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:56 am

(It's ok)
Sugar-
I smile,"It sounds nice there.......no more winters."I look in his direction with a smile,"So when we leave?"I was standing tall like a proud Arabian mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Hegira~
My smile was still sitting comfortably on my lips when Diabhal spoke again. Though it was mostly to Sugar. Flicking my long graciously thickened tail, I rest a back hoof. Slowly my muscles relaxed but only just enough so that I could still take off at any given moment if danger presented itself. Slowly the annoying whine of a beating flys wings reached my delicate ears. Pinning them slightly I shake my head to rid of it as it lands on my muzzle. After a few antaganizing moments the pesky things decides to leave. Licking my lips I shake my head one last time and flick my ears forward and to the sides to check the area. It was no surprise though when only the scent of the water, vegetation, and those around me were the only things to touch onto my senses.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Diabhal
From the corner of my eye, I could see Hegira beginning to relax more, though not completely, and I understood why. It was dangerous to do such a thing in most places because of predators. Giving her a small smile, I look back to Sugar. "When the sun goes down, that way we can make the travel at night," I say. Lifting my head up, I look towards the mountains. There were still a few hours left before the sun would even begin to sink below them, so there was still plenty of time left to kill before it was time to leave.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Hegira~
Smiling, I half close my eyes. Resting a back hoof I sigh and flick my tail. Only listening to their soft voices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 pm

She smiled but as the other relaxed she kept a weary eye about what was going on around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Diabhal
Watching the two mares for a moment, I toss my head slightly and begin making my way down to the stream. Once there in the cool shade, I lowered my head down to the clear, glistening water, resting my mug beneath its surface and taking a couple long drags of the refreshing drink before lifting my still-dripping muzzle into the air again. Every so often, I would glance up at the position of the sun, checking it's progress.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 pm

I stood there ears up and looking around.I then watched him before totting my way over and getting a long satisfying drink.I then turn and walk to a spot with lush graze.I graze slowly taking step after step.I then raised my head and looked to him then to her.I then trotted over to Hegira and stood by her while grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Hegira~
I flick my ears to the sound of them moving, but barely make a move as I open my eyes and watch them momentarily. Stretching out a back leg, I grunt with the satisfaction it brought. Shaking my head, I sneeze and lick my lips. Taking a few steps forward then stopping again, I lower my head to a tuft of grass and nibble at it. Though when Sugar walked over to me, I lift my head with a low relaxed whicker. After a few moments I flick my tail then buckle my front legs and lower myself to the warm ground.

Resting my muzzle on the warm ground, I close my eyes again. I remained like that for several minutes until I finally laid flat out. Soaking up the suns warm welcoming rays, I slowly drift off to sleep. I knew I could relax while Dialbhal and Sugar were awake. If any danger emerged, they would alert me.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:00 pm

( Do you guys just want to skip forward to the other topic? 'Cause honestly, I've got nothing xD )[i]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:33 pm

(Yea! Smile Cause I am brain dead. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Gem walked up behind him not trying to scare him just to join his herd"hello may i join your herd" i said as i walked to the front i saw the other mare"hi"i said to her"how are you"i bobed my head as i walked my muscles flinched under my red roan coat i fliched my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:27 am

Ayla ---
I listened quietly. Listening to the sounds around me. My ears prick when i hear the other horses. My neak arches and my nostrils flare, scenting the air. I pranced forward a little, excitment over whelmed me. I haven't heard another horse for over a year. The small rays of sun bounce of my beautiful dapple grey coat as i quietly observed the other horses. My exitment overspilled and i bellowed a loud nicker into the air. I pranced around i a large circle, feather dislodged itself from my flaring mane. I bouced up in a playful rear, trying to get the other horses attention.

My excitment drissled down alittle. I now stood still. Wondering weather a mare, with such an unusual background could possibly be accepted into a herd. I took a few steps back, allowing the shadows to hide me once again. My head held low, but my ears errect. A sigh escapped my lips.
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri May 06, 2011 9:24 pm

{Okay, not trying to be offensive to either of you, but you have to read the first few posts in order to understand the entire thing. I don't care if you think it's too long or something, that's a must. But if you still want to join the post, feel free, I defiently wouldn't mind more RPer's in this one xD}

~Diabhal
I lifted my head at the sound of hoofbeats, dark, intelligent voices intent as I turned and arched my neck to inspect the red roan pony mare that approached. Whickering a soft greeting, watching her closely as she came up, my ears flicked back at the other sound, and my nostrils dilated to take in the scents of both new mares as the dappled grey also pranced forward. Holding my head up high, ears pricked forward and muscles twitching gently beneath my black pelt, I throw my muzzle out in front of me and scent the new breeze.
"Hello," I say to them both, looking over at Hegira and Wild One's horse (so sorry, forgot her name) before returning my attention back to the two new mares, the grey looking more depressed now than her first, excited behavior.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon May 09, 2011 4:07 am

(I've read all the posts)
Ayla----
Keeping my head low, letting my forlock slide ove my eyes, i glance at the hansome stallion. My nerves lighten a little as i slowly walk toward the three mares and stallion. His words rolling of his tounge. "Hello", i say keeping my head below my chest. I stopped walking and stood about 5 metres away from the stallion. "My name is Ayla" A small smile escaping my lips. My muscles flinch as a fly lands on my shoulder.
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue May 10, 2011 2:40 pm

( Okay, cool Smile. )

Diabhal
I dipped my head slightly away from the flies before I brought it back up and looked at her as sue approaches, ears pricked forward. I nodded my head ever so slightly.
"I am Diabhal," I say, my Irish accent ringing strong. "It is a pleasure to meet you.". My eyes travelled the lengths of both new mares bodies, looking them over for a brief instant, wondering about their history, their intentions.
"And what brings you here?"
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Sugar watched them but said nothing justed stood there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Wed May 11, 2011 5:19 am

Ayla
At his calming voice i lifted my head. "It is also a plaesure to meet you, Diabhal." I walked a little closer, arching my neck in the tipical arabian fashion and cocked my head slightly to the right. I studied him quickly so not to appose any offence. I breathed out heavily. "When i was a foal, men came and ambushed my herd, killing the stallion, my father, and capturing all the mares and foals," a tear rolled down my cheek, "I lived with these men for three years, but one day there was a lot of commotion and fighting and many of the horses didnt make it out. I have now been wondering around for a year by myself." I felt so relieved to finially tell someone what had happened. I looked at the ground once again, uncertain to what would happen
next....

(hey, my stepdad is coming home today so i wont be on for while. i should be back on this time next week. dont get to far ahead please Very Happy )
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 12:58 am

Fortune~
Fortune rested her eyes for a moment as she stood still, the voices of other horses ringing in her ears. It almost always seemed she was one of the few mares left out. This got to her and cut a wound in her heart that would leave scars forever. She shook her head, telling herself not to be so pitiful and weak. She exhaled heavily as she took a step closer to the other horses, then another, and another. She tilted her head to the side once she was a good 16 feet away from them, perhaps out of curiousity. She moved a bit closer before bobbing her head and keeping it high. She nodded a greeting towards all three of the horses before introducing herself. "I'm Fortune Cookie, but I prefer you address me as Fortune," she stated simply before flashing a quick smile. She spun on her heels to turn around and graze on the somewhat dry grass lying around her hooves.
(She was in earlier posts, but I don't recall ever having her truly interact with any of the characters)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next