Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Stallion's Search... (closed)

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by • Echo Mon May 16, 2011 10:28 pm

( That's fine, to both of you. Good thing I never got around to moving the topic, we've got more active people now ^^. I'll have to reply later. )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 17, 2011 2:37 am

(Sorry for disappearing, my stepdad never lets me on the computer when he's home, but he's gone now so it's all cool, lol Sad )

Ayla
I glanced at Diabhal, deciding whether i was safe. My muscles twiched as a fly landed on my shoulder. My ears pricked backward, listening to the sound of approching hooves. I slowly turned my head to the right, looking at the new mare. "Hello" the words rolling off my tongue and a pollite and welcoming smile in my lips. I moved my hindquaters to the left, making room for the mare. I turned back to Diabhel, now wondering about his past. He looked strong, both mentally and physicaly, as though he once lived in the desert. I dropped my eyes to the ground once again as i waited for the responce...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat May 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Diabhal
A familiar scent drifted to me, and I recognized it as belonging to a mare that had been here before yet who had not come out to introduce herself. I lifted my head as she came closer. My body tensed and a tremor of anger ran through my hide at Ayla's story, though not anger for the men. I hated all humans and all horses who had once or still did submit to them. Inhaling deeply, I could still faintly smell them on her skin. I flicked my tail roughy, rolling my eyes so the whites showed.
"Perhaps you will find a home here," I say tightly, adding 'though not with me' silently to myself but not aloud, not wanting to seem rude. I moved away from the mare and closer to Fortune.
"It is my pleasure to meet you, Fortune. I am Diabhal, this is Sugar, Hegira, and this, is Ayal," I say.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Sugar watched with a sigh and walked to Fortune. I smiled warmly and spoke,"Hello".After that I back away so Diabhal and her could talk and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun May 22, 2011 4:14 am

Ayla

I watched as diabhal stifened with anger and i felt slightly scared but i didnt move as he walked closer to forturne. I drooped my head and a tear rolled down my cheek, it had not been my falt that her herd was ambushed and captured and that I had no possible way of escape until that day of the fight. I hated those men for what they had done but i could not change what had happened. If you tried to bit them, or kick them or anything that they thought you did on purpose they would hit us with whips and spurs ,force us to hold our heads high with restraraing reins. I turned my head to the side, looking away from Diahbal, uncertain for his sudden anger for i couldn't find what i had done wrong. His words had hit me like freezing ice.
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Hegira~
My eyes flew open with a start, seconds later I was to my feet in a flash. A loud snort cut through the air as I stood rigid looking about. Humans. My thoughts trembled (sp), though not from fear. I quickly realized that there was newer horses. Tossing my head in a circular manner, I flick my tail while at the same time stomping a strong slender fore-hoof. Spotting Diabhal, I walk stiffly towards him. My sensitive sense of smell soon told me the human smell was emitting from one particular mare. Keeping a wary eye on her, I stop next to Diabhal. Nickering softly I touch my nose to the upper part of his right shoulder to let him know I was there. Flicking my ears forward momentarily I study the mare infront of him and now me also.

(sorry I was up by four this morning so i wouldn't be late for work haha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Fortune~
Fortune didn't dare speak much, for she knew how much trouble she could possibly get in for doing so. She nodded a quick greeting towards the coming mare who had seemed protective of Diabhal. She had already gained respect for this mare, for she could already tell she wasn't weak or skiddish (skittish?) like most mares were nowadays. Fortune's tail swatted against her rump as she ventured on towards a deeper, more secluded part of the clearing. She had never been much of a conversationalist since she had always thought the more humble you be, the safer you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue May 24, 2011 2:05 am

I stayed still, frozen before Diabhel. In my head the tone of his once gentle voice was hartsh and stiff, anger raged through me. I lifted my head high, layed my ears flat and snorted, "What have i done wrong, Diabhel? Tell me! I can tell that you dispise of me because i once lived with humans, but believe me i hated them", i spat the last few words, though the range had turned from Diabhel to the men who killed my father and captured us, tied us and beat us to do their will. A tear rolled down my cheek, before i noticed that another mare as standing beside Diabhel. "Hello" i directed this at the mare now, "I'm Ayla" i try to smile but insted i lower my head a little, for my anger had passed. I watched as the other mare, Fortune had moved away from the threee of us. What a fool i had made of my self, I looked at Diabhel again, but my words were more controlled, i wondered why he hated humans so much, i knew my reason but not of his, he had not told me directly but i could tell from his words and his posture. I took a deep breath and raised my head, my whole body again relaxed, "I'm sorry to hear that my past displeases you Diabhel, but the past is the past and i can do NOTHING to change that, and just so that you know, i hated them, i tried to escape every second of my life in there, even when i was tied up with no food and water, when i was whiped, when the forsed me into horrid contraptions, no matter what they did i kept trying, and now i'm free and i'm happy, and i'm trying to forget my past". Now i shed no tears...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 pm

~NUDGE NUDGE~ ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Sugar had fallen asleep but the smell of humans was finally reconzide by her.Her eyes shot open and her head shot up she snorted. She found this smell a fregt and snorted ears back and reared and landed with a sorta loud thud and walked. Mucels bugling out. She could tell were the sent was coming from and approached the mare. She looked her eye to eye then put her ears back to a calm and sweet possession as she looked at Diabhel then Hegira then she calmed down and relaxed for they were not all tense. She stood looking at the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:44 pm

( It's with an a guys, not an e.)

Diabhal
I brought my head up when Ayla's antics began, but ignored her for the most part when she addressed Hegira. When she turned to me again, I remained emotionless, calmly letting her finish, though my anger was boiling up on the inside, and it showed clearly the moment I opened my maw to reply to her.
"You silly mare," I scoffed, swinging my head to look at her from one eye. I snorted. "You claim to have hated them, but how can that really be the truth? You say you tried to escape, that you fought them, but if you were truly miserable, if you truly hated them, than death should have been a much, much better option than even being in their presence," I say, emphasizing every other word, as she didn't seem to truly understand. I rolled my eyes slightly, my hide twitching slightly at my withers. Who did those humans think they were, to be able to capture and torture other animals, always thinking they were better than any others? I collected my anger, closing my eyes for a moment to control myself. 'These are mares,' I reminded myself. 'No need to lose yourself.'.

( Sorry it's so short and not at all good, I honestly cannot think. And sorry it took so long. )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Ayla
I remained calm as I listened to the stallion, and snorted when he reached the death part, "Maybe i had a reason to live Diabhal!" my voice was angry, "Some horses actuely have the guts to try and escape then simply die! I was not going to die when my family was still alive, if things were different well then maybe but this is how its turned out and i'm thankful because i'm alive" My muscles were rippling under my pelt from the anger that raged through me. Then a thought came to me, "Why do you hate them so much? Sure I hate them to but you know my reason" I watched him after i said this, my tail swaying from side to side...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Hegira~
For fear of Diabhal getting too angry, I gently nuzzle his shoulder and apply pressure. Encouraging him to walk away. The tense moment had created an uncomfortable feeling in the air."Diabhal, take a walk with me." My words were more of a command then a question. Though they were soft, never demanding. Looking at Ayla, I give her a strong look saying to 'never ask that question, as long as you wish to live.' Giving an knowledgeable nod, I dismiss myself and Diabhal from the rest of the group. Moving silently next to him, I close my eyes. How I wished to feel the searing hot pain of sand beneath my hooves once again. Flicking my tail, I snort and shake my head before opening my eyes and coming to a stop... "Diabhal?..." I asked quietly once we were far enough from the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Ayla---
I nodded to Hegira and aknowledged her look and let out a sigh of relief as they walked off. Suddedering as his angry look passed through my head I smiled warmly at Sugar, hoping my past hadn't affected anything. I walked slowly to her and try to break the silence but couldn't think of what to say so i stood there. A light breeze picked up in the meadow, the human sent drifted off of my skin. I snorted at it, "Sugar do you know where i can have a bath, I just have to get this snentch off of me?" I pawed the ground mindlessly, small peices of dirt splatering on my legs...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Diabhal
My body was still trembling in anger slightly, and my shoulder tensed instinctively at the touch on my shoulder. Looking from the corner of my eye, first feeling a bit of irritation, I see Hegira watching me. Her strong yet soft voice cooledmy mind slightly, and I looked over at Ayla as I started to follow Hegira, though had nothing to say and looked away again. We walked for a few minutes, our hoofbeats muted and quiet on the soft, deep turf. After a bit, Begira stopped and looked at me. I almost snapped an annoyed 'What?' to her, but stopped myself before I did. "Yes?" I asked, keeping my tone steady this time.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Hegira~
Snorting softly I narrow my eyes just a bit, his annoyance starting to rub off. Shaking my head I sigh and reconcentrate. "When will we be leaving? We've been here for months already." Looking around, I frown and toss my head towards the creek. "There's so many of us now, you should know just as well as I that that creek cannot support all of us." I say as I flick my tail. Giving him one more look at him, I decide it was no use to try to talk to him while he was in this mood. Flicking my tail I walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Diabhal
I rolled my eyes slightly in irritation, but she was walking away before I couldreally say anything.
"You think I don't already know this?" I asked heatedly, tossing my head. "We should have been gone by now, if I could have gotten all of you to leave before others showed up, I was content then, but you all seemed just as happy to stay here.". I snorted as she kept going, flicking my tail. It always seemed that mares were never happy, they always wanted more or were always in moods. I stood where I was, not ready to go back, but able to see all of them well.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Hegira~
When I heard him start to speak, I stopped. I kept my eyes on the ground and strained my ears to listen to him. Instantly I felt guilty. Of course he already knew about the creek. After all he was the Lead Stallion, it was his job to know. Sighing, I turn around and walk to him. Once I was two feet from him I stopped and bowed my head down.

"I am sorry Diabhal. I should have never doubted your position." I waited for him to speak before I would come up out of my bow. I kept my eyes on the ground..Well actually on his feet while I let my thoughts travel through my mind. I should have never let my impatience get out of control like that and get snappy at my leader. Inwardly I huffed. I just couldn't help that irritating itch I had to run. Not run just anywhere mind you, but in the desert. To feel the white hot sand swivel under my feet then rise into the air behind me. And then the wondrous feel of the hot wind in my face, combing its fingers through my tangled mane. As those thoughts go through me, I let out a long sigh. Though I cut it short when I realize I had sighed aloud. Instantly I stiffen, waiting for him to anger. I hope he didn't take my sigh for one as impatience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I snorted rudely at Ayla but decided to be nice, "Yea but 1st I'm taking you to a mud pit I know of that will most likely rid of that scent forever." I let my voice go rude then smile, "Sorry." I then trot off towards the mud pit thinking of running in the hot dry calling my name desert. I snort then snap out of it standing over the mud. "What was it like?" I ask, "Living with them."

(When we going to go to the desert?)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:09 pm

I know I haven't been on in a while, but however many of you are still active and want to continue, I'd rather just jump straight to Whispering Flats.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 5 Empty aproaching

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:58 am

A gentle paint mare appears "hello im joy." She rears up on hind legs.Flashing her long black mane. She lands quietly.Her blue eye and brown eye study the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:27 am

I'll happily join as a Youngish mare
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 am

If you guys would like to join, I'd prefer it if you would read the very first post, you can read more after that or not, I don't mind... But I'd rather wait to see if any of the old posters reply first, but I really do think this post is dead... Which is a shame, because I really wanted to keep going with it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:16 pm

mmm... I hate irt when topics go dead!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Well, I know that Wild one comes on every so often!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next