Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Stallion's Search... (closed)

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:24 pm

~Spell~
She smiled at Diabhol she then trolted ove rto the new mare, and dipped ehr ehad " hello, i'm Spell.." she said and flicked her tail to her flanks, before looking the mare eye to eye, and smiling at Diabhol...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search...  (closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search... (closed)

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Diabhal
My ears flicked backwards for an instant, and I snrted before ringing them forward again, watching Spell talk to the mare. I had wanted to talk to the mare alone; it was hard enough to figure things out without everyone crowding around someone new. I tossed my head slightly but kept moving towards the new mare, slowing my gait to a bouncy walk with my head up high, within maybe twenty yards of the new mare now.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Hegira~
I snort at the mare who approached me so fast. My ears flattening at her boldness as to look me in the eye. Where I came from it was looked upon disrespectful if someone who just met you looks you in the eye, it was concitered (sorry brain fart lol) almost challenging. "Hello, Spell." I say a bit dryly. Then I look past her to the big black stallion walking towards me. Keeping my eyes on him I step past the mare and walk towards him. Once we were face to face, I stop and touch my head to my chest, casting my eyes to the ground. "My name is Hegira, daughter of Agamemnom." I wait for his reply. For only then would I lift my head. While looking down, I study the bits of grass poking up. It was apleasure to see this, for it had been days since I had come across such an apitizing thing. (Sp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Blessed Circled her brother away from all the ariving mares, suddenly becomeing protective of him. Unhappily walking, she told her brother to walk closer with her and knew they wouldnt hurt two foals. Staying away from the mares and walking stright toward Spell she asked. "Ms. Spell whos that?" She looked at the new mare who disrespected Spell. Even though Spell wasnt lead yet, Blessed was rooting for her. The two foals smiled at Spell. "This is Mavrick."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:49 pm

~Spell~
She smiled and turned to look at Blessed adn Mavrick..." That is Hegira, pleasre to meet you Mavrick..." She smield and and then pricked her ears to point and listened to the two talk.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:01 pm

SUGAR-I smiled at bless,i was happy for her,i did not get close to her but i did say counteractions on finding him,i smiled at her then walked away from every one ,i was glad to get out of that crowd i felt smushed over there bcease there was so many of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Diabhal
I saw the mare walking towards me and kept going, stopping as she did. Her smooth words made their ways to my ears, addressing herself. "Hello, Hegira, I am Athair ar an Diabhal, son of Seamair Cnoc," I say, the words rolling off my Irish tongue easily, though I knew on others' it was not so easy, which is why I usually went simply by Diabhal. I smile at the white mare as she lifted her head again. "Where do you come from, Hegira?" I ask.

I'm sorry, it's short.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Hegira~
After he addressed himself I lifted my head with a smile, though I only stole a single glance at his eyes. If one stared in anothers eyes, it was either because they were lovers or enemies. Flicking my tail I brighten, forgetting about the other mare. Though I'm sure she was very friendly. "I come from the Arabian Deserts. My ancestors have lived there for as long as we can remember." Again that beautiful smile crossed my face as I told him. "My herd was large, consisted of 20 horses. Very well organized. Though humans were around us, they held us as gods. Only taking the swiftest as their mounts..I was taken. Far far away. To this land, as was another stallion. But the lady that took us released us upon arrival. She did not want us. She had told the tribes men that watched after us that wild horses belonged in the wild. In the end the last words she whispered to us was that she brought us here to release us and make a new herd." I stop there and catch my breath. "But as you can see, the stallion that traveled with me has not faired as well as I in this new territory." Flicking my forlock out of my eyes I study him. "What of you Athair ar an Diabhal?" When I spoke his name, it was almost perfect. Like I had mimicked him. (sp) Though by now my tone of voice was thoughtfully lower then before having calmed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:29 am

*^*^Fortune Cookie^*^*
She snorted lightly and whirled around to see the other horses. There were so many... Her hoof stomped away the pesky flies as she inched closer to all of them, her ears perked high. She grunted loudly as her weight balanced on one of her hind legs, flicking the mane off her forelock. Her tail flicked as she looked at all of them for a moment or two... With this, she greeted them all by walking in the clearing and glancing at all with a vague smile. Her rump bumped a nearby tree, sending an apple to fall ontop of her head. Her eyes narrowed, ears pinned, and she snorted. She ate the apple that had hit her head as a sweet revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:09 am

SUGAR- I looked at all the other mares and sighted,i new i had no luck of joining him at the desert if i ever wanted to see it ,i would most likely go alone,but maby ,i could get in his heard,i walked back into the crowd and past them ,then to the creek drinking some water,i looked back and smiled at Diabhal and spell and Hegira and the others,i walked back and stead a few feet away from the new mare Fortune Cookie,hi, i am sugar,i said it in a respectful way,and my head lower then hers,trying to be kind and respectful to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Diabhal listened intently as Hegira spoke, her voice seeming to float into his mind and weave pictures that went with her tale, smiling small when she was finished and spoke his name perfectly as if she had the same Irish tongue as he. "I was born in a large stable in Ireland where war horses were trained, and was then transported to Arabia. After a few years, they retired me for stud so as to not waste my bloodlines. When a rival band of thiefs set fire to the barns there, me and many others escaped and ran off, but they all went separate ways than I. And now I am here, looking for strong desert mares to join a small band I am forming in the deserts of the Whispering Flats," I say, finishing my story shortly. I glanced over at the group of other mares, swishing my tail at a stray fly as I looked back respectfully to Hegira.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Blessed and Mavrick started fussing. "Ihr einen Ruck! Wie konntest du so etwas sagen, deine Schwester!" She snapped. "Es tut mir leid, aber ich war mit einer Gruppe von Hengsten bleiben! Ich wollte nicht stören Sie sto Schwester ....." He whispered. She sighed. "It was very hurtful Mavrick. Your my brother, my younger one." He nodded and hugged her. "I know, I am sorry.."

(Ill tell you if you really want to know what it says.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 pm

(what is that sapost to mean?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

(wild its German)

Hegira~
An elegant smile rested on my face through out his life's story. When he finishes I dip my head in response. "Indeed, that is a very interesting story." I was about to continue on when I heard the strange tongue being spoken. Thinking for a moment, I come to conclude that it must be German. Tilting my head a small bit I return my attention to Diabhal. I spoke many tongues as well, but I would not speak in them unless spoken to. "Hmm, Whispering Flats. I believe I have heard of that place." I say, a soft smile still upon my lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:04 pm

(o it is well that's why it looks like non seances.)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Diabhal
As I spoke, I found myself studying her eyes, admiring the way the deep color stood out among her dazzling white coat that seemed to sparkle and radiate with health. I almost found it hard to believe that such a delicate looking creature could survive in harsh conditions of a desert, but I looked closer at her body tones. The deep chest, the sturdy, muscled legs, shorter back that was more accustomed to carrying greater weights and enduring more than a long back, the high set neck and arched crest. No, she was definently a creature of the desert, though the milky color was rarer than chestnut or bay. Flicking an ear slightly at the argument, I listen for a moment before their voices cooled and their language returned to English. I snorted quietly as I looked back to Hegira. "You have, now? It has quite a history in some parts," I say, shaking my head slightly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Hegira~
Seeing how he was studying me, I take the time to look him over more closely. As my eyes slide over his perfect conformation and large muscles, I realize how big and strong this stallion was. Before I didn't really acess what I was getting myself into. Now, I was slowly starting to. He seemed gentle, by his movements he made careful. Took time to look around and awknowledge (sp) things. But let not that fool you. Underneath I could tell that he was ready for anything, both mentally and physically. Tearing my eyes away from his hard form I turn them to his eyes boldly....even though I knew well what it meant. I nod my head in response to his words. "Yes..That land is deffinitely well known." My voice was so quiet that it was almost inaudible.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 am

Diabhal
I could tell she was studying me but didn't really mind at all since I was doing the same thing to her, as well. She lifted her head up slightly and I found her eyes searching mine. When she next spoke, her voice was quiet and I barely caught her words. I guessed she knew more about the land's history than she was letting on, and now I let my eyes shift through her's, trying to find some sort of hint at the rest of her history. "So it is..." I muse quietly aloud. Breaking my eye contact with her after a respective moment, lifting my elegant head up higher, turning my neck slightly to study the rest of the meadow and the other horses.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 am

SUGAR-I sall him look are way and neighed.I then put me head down to eat.(hey i got new pics for her so here is the link Very Happy : https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t6935-sugar-a-mare Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Hegira~
When he looks away I turn my gaze to that of wence I had come from. Sighing, I turn my thoughts to that of my past. Sifting through memories, some fond, some horrible, but all cherished. Licking my lips I turn my head back around and look at the other mares. Most I had guessed despised me for how I had acted towards the overly friendly mare. But I couldn't help it. I would not pretend to be something I was not. If I was not liked here, it would be easy for me to move on to another herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Diabhal
I met Sugar's eyes with my own, answering her neigh with my own deep-throated whicker, the sound coming from deep inside me and reverberating in my chest. Turning slightly from Hegira, I move a few paces away so I was apart from the mares and could study them all. Pawing at the ground, I lowered my head to graze. The grass was good and lush here; I hoped all the mares would be able to shift cleanly from the grass here to the desert grasses that grew alongside the bank in my own valley. Lifting my head as I chewed, I studied the foals that had come. I wasn't yet sure if they would be able to take them with me; they were so young, and I had no idea how well they would survive the desert. Dipping my head slightly, I bring my head up high, looking past at the mountains nearby. Beyond them were the plains of Whispering Flats and, to the south of there, the desert valley I myself had claimed as my own.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm

SUGAR-I watched diabhal while he moved ,i soon found myself studying him,He had nice mussels and a good body form his had was nicely built and he seamed strong and brave,I raised my tail high and arched me head and ran to another spot,i had nice mussels good colouring and it was ease to tell ,i was a egitain Arabian,my golden colored body shined in the sun.(sorry it is not the best post, i gust brain dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 am

It doesn't look like the others are posting anymore, so do you just want to continue the post with us three?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:52 pm

(sure =] )

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Okay then.

Diabhal
Lowering my head from gazing at the mountains, I graze again on the plentiful grass, wanting to have as much as possible before I returned to the desert. Lifting my head up, I examined the mares again, a bit surprised and saddened to find I was now left alone with Hegira and Sugar. Snorting quietly, I make my way from the gentle slope I stood upon down to the clear, winding creek, stopping before it and drinking my fill. Water dripped off my muzzle as I again turned to look at the two mares. I had hoped for possibly more, but they were both good mares, and would both be good editions to my new home. Dipping my head slightly, I let out a loud whicker to both of them, calling them over.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next