Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME. M/E}

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME.  M/E} Empty A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME. M/E}

Post by • Echo Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 pm

The black stallion's body moved swiftly through the trees, neck arched gracefully, tail flagged, nostrils flared show the fine red inner lining. At the sound of a bird's song up above him, his ears pricked forward, large, dark eyes bright and intelligent. Snorting loudly, he tossed his head up high in a small, circular motion, lifting his feathered feet up high in a bouncy, prancing motion. Not long after, he emerged from the dusk-filtered forest into the open, lush green valley that he had heard so much about. So this was the Garden of Plenty. Exhaling loudly, his ears suddenly laced back against his cranium and he reared up to his full height, nose tucked to his chest and forelegs to his belly. Suddenly throwing his head out, he let out a loud, deep bugle into the air, his voice carrying far and wide on the wind as his forelegs struck the air powerfully. Landing with a thud, his tail lashing out behind him, he posed roughly at the green turf, ears relaxing forward as he called again. He was Athair ar an Diabhal, or Father of the Devil in Irish, and just Diabhal for short. He was looking to form a small band of mares to join him in his desert land in the Whispering Flats, but they would have to be strong, agile, and able to adapt to the harsh conditions of a desert land

A/N: If you were part of the original topic, please, please join! I would love that, but this is open to everyone, whoever wants to join can come, but please, only mares. I don't want to have Athair murdering any stallions because he got territorial, then have people getting mad at me because they didn't read this. So please, just mares.

The M/E in the title stands for Mature/Experienced. Please, this will get graphic at times most likely, no, not always for breeding, and I'd prefer more adept posters, as well ^.^
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME.  M/E} Empty Re: A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME. M/E}

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Fantazcha

Cold wind blowing a beautiful black mane and tail back. The large, slender frame galloped. The mares coat shinning like a shimmer of sparkling water. Her light brown coat, shone brightly with strength and endurance. The ends of her tail and mane were white, her bangs fell over her eyes. Fantazcha centered toward a lush patch of grass, her hooves clicking in the air. Broad-shoulders and muscles popped out of her pelt as she moved along the path, then popping back in beneath her pelt. Her ears twitched, specks of brown dirt flying up and clinging to her coat. Fantazcha stopped beside a river that flowed through the forest. Lowering her massive head, she stretched out her neck to soon feel water touch the tip of her fuzzy muzzle. She snorted and shook her head, letting her mane flair out, then rest back upon her neck. She dipped her muzzle further into the water, she lapped the cool; refreshing liquid up. A cool breeze ruffled her coat, and a shiver ran down her spine. Making her shake. Fantazcha pulled her head back up and blinked, looking around the quiet terrain. Her bright minty green eyes traveled from one tree to the next.

She walked along the forest line, flicking her tail to her sides. After awhile passed, she pricked her ears forward and shot her head up. A crackling neigh broke the silence,s ahttering her ear drums. Bobbing her head, she took few steps forward. Then stopped again, loud beats of hooves pounded upon the Earth. Fantazcha cocked her head to one side, in the slight distance. She could make out the finest figure of black that you ever did see. Her muscles popped put of her glistening brown coat, bright minty green eyes that shinned with a sight of flashing white in them. Fantazcha snorted, she began to paw at the ground with an awful grunt. Soon he rbody began to lift up off the ground like she had wings, large feathered brown hooves striked rapidly at the wind, seeming as if she was battling agaisnt another mare. Snaking her head up, an awful velvet neigh gathered deep in her throat, then releasing it out into the wind. The echo of her neigh made the trees shake slightly. Fantazcha snorted lightly, and landing harshly on the rough ground. Beginning to paw at it again, flinging up specks of dirt. She lashed out her tail. Trotting forward towards him, then into a center. She was racing down the lush grassland, like a rapid pace with full blazing speed. She was moving like a tramendous machine, a cloud of dust was felt behind her.

Fantazcha slowed to a steady trott, soon only lengths away from the stallion. She threw up her head, and shook herself. Mucles rippling beneath her fine frame. Sneering in his face, she snapped her head back up, looking at him eye-to-eye. Her mane fell other her eyes, resting upon her broad-shoulders. Speaking up in a harsh voice like usual, but also her beautiful velvet voice, she made sure it was heard. " What is yout reasons here." She snarled. Not quite fond him at the moment. Sneering with a rather impatient attitude. She shook her head abit and calmed down, resting her mucles, only slightly though. She awaited for an answer from this handsome black stallion before her.

A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME.  M/E} Sunspots_by_larissaallen-d2xthf2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME.  M/E} Empty Re: A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME. M/E}

Post by • Echo Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 pm

The large Friesian stallion waited, his ears swiveling around, catching all the slightest noises of everything around him. The slight breeze caressed his mane and tail, tugging them around him. He became still, a statue of living grace and power rolled into one. The only things that moved were his thick mane and tail, and the slight quivering of his red-lined nostrils as he inhaled air.

Breaking the spell suddenly, as though he were unable to stand still for such an extended period of time, he threw his head down and struck out before him with one powerful, thick feathered foreleg, pawing at the empty air. Arching his crest proudly, he stepped forward in a prancing gait, his nostrils flared widely. His heavy hooves struck the ground profoundly, landing with dull thuds. His muscles rippled and rolled beneath his taut coat, sinewy and long. Beneath his heavy black coat, his hide was riddled with scars of past fights and battles, battles he won far more than he lost, especially in recent years.

Coming to an abrupt stop, his head dropped down to the grass, inhaling deeply the musky aroma of the earth and plants. His muzzle slid over the silky surface, his teeth grazing the long blades, but he did not eat. His body seemed to be trembling constantly, and he was beginning to come to be impatient, even though only a few minutes had passed since he had come across the valley.

Without warning, the rough-sounding neigh of a mare called out through the air, and Athair’s head jerked up high, ears pricking towards the sound. His eyes sought out the source, focusing on the dark brown horse towards the distance. She was trotting, though the tilting gait soon broke into a rocking canter, her feathered hooves landing strongly against the ground and carrying her swiftly over the grass. As she came closer, the Friesian’s ears pinned back against his cranium, and he rose up off of the ground in a half rear, shaking his head roughly before he rocked himself forward to land heavily. As soon as all four’s were on the ground, he was moving, sidestepping to his left as the mare slowed and came to a stop, not far from him. She snapped at him, and he shook his head roughly, pawing at the ground before him, before she spoke. Rolling his eyes slightly, he sneered back at her.

“My reasons are my own, do you have any claim over the land?” The land was nearly empty; no horse was a true leader here, and he knew this. Confidence rolled off him in smooth waves, his head held up high as he examined her with a regal gaze, as though he were royalty, which he was, in a sense. His long, tangled mane tumbled down over his forehead and crest, reaching down below his shoulders at the lowest point, and reaching his nose down his face. As he spoke, the mare seemed to calm, if only slightly, and he allowed himself to do the same, his ears coming forward towards her and his head dipping down by a few inches, making himself less threatening.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Fantazcha
She snorted at him. Cocky her head to one side. Paws began to kick up dirt. " Yes I do, And I will not let anyone take it from me!" She sneered only slightly though. Many years have past since she was born here, her mother anf father abandoned her when she was little. Having to take care of herself, for many years Fantazcha has learned to never trust anyone ever again. Her insacureness and having to run her miles. Without anyone to talk to, more loenly than you think she is. Her heart fell as her eyes met his, but she flung her head away, not wanting to look at him any longer. Sighing with brief hesitation. " I want answers." She said through clentched teeth. Rotating her head abit to only see him out of the corner of her eye. Grunting lightly, her head flew to the ground. Nippling on the sharp blades below her hooves. " What do you want here?" She asked with a hushed out voice. More calm then ever before. Yes, she was shy but also so tempting sometimes to rip someones eyes out, shove them down their and make them watch her rip their carcass open. But, that was the old her. She is older now, and alot stronger, wiser, and braver. Which making her independent with justice arising in her soul. It be said, that only the strongest ones alive can take someones heart and fill them with love and care that they need to survive.. And at this moment, Fantazcha needed all the love and care, for she has had none for awhile now; more like her whole life is passing by without thought and energy givin to heal it. Fantazcha arose her head high, glaring into his eyes. Her black flowing mane hid her face, and her tail flicked to her sides.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Athair sneered slightly at the mare. He believed she was mistaken; the land couldn't be her's, especially as she was a lone mare who seemed to be full of spite towards all other living creatures.

"Relax mare, I am not here for any land," he spoke, tossing his head and flipping his mane back out of his eyes, so it flew lightly down the center of his long nose. The mare looked away, and Athair got the feeling that she didn't like him very much. Not that that mattered any; he didn't care what others thought of him, he never had to be honest. For most of his life, he had only ever taken whatever he wanted or needed from others then threw them away without looking back. But now, that would most likely change, with him wanting to start his own herd. For years he had just wandered aimlessly, doing whatever he pleased. But now, he had found a land that suited him in Whispering Flats, a land where no one else was ruler and where he and the other lead stallions could live far enough away from each other and tolerate one another. No, he was not going soft. His priorities had merely changed.

The mare before him seemed to lose most of the fight in her, relaxing more, though she would still not look at him directly. That alone frustrated Athair slightly; he had never really liked any form of disrespect, even if it was unintentional. Her head dropped to the ground to graze, though she spoke again soon after. Athair watched her closely with a slight curiosity, twitching his shoulders slightly to ward off a stray fly.

"I am only here to find any mares who are willing to come with me to my own land," he said bluntly. He would never force a mare to come with him, but neither would he ever bring a mare who was unable to adapt to a harsh desert condition to a place where they would suffer and eventually die. But, looking at the mare, he could tell that she was strong, and he believed she would make do fine in Whispering Flats, if ever she chose to come. Shaking his head slightly, his neck bowed and dropped his black cranium another few inches.

"And what of you?" he inquired.

• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Fantazcha
She pricked her ears forward, twitching. Hearing his words, in an out-spoken kind of way. Fantazcha finally gathered the courage and rose her head, to meet the stallions gaze. " The name's Fantazcha. And my reasons are no concern of yours." Looking at him in a twitsted kind of way, she spoke again but this time for calmly with her velvet voice. " Land? Any company?" Fantazcha thought a long while. Her tail flicking away any near flies. Soon enough her icy voice sliced the silence. " I will make the days journey, but can i trust you?" She asked with a sympathetic gesture.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Athair's lips twitched slightly, a smile tugging at the corners, as he listened to her speak similar words to those which he had before. "Athair," he responded simply, ignoring the other comment. Not quite able to interpret the look she gave him, he simply gave up and shifted his weight, watching her closely. She paused for a moment, as though she were thinking through something, and Athair lowered his massive black head to the ground, cropping the grass down short where it was right before him. This time when she spoke, his smile grew more. "That depends on your own way of thinking. If by trust, you mean whether or not I'll kill your firstborn son, then yes, you can trust me," he stated, pulling his head back up to meet her gaze. "But let me warn you; my land is in a desert area, with harsher conditions than you may be used to." Although, looking at her, Athair was sure the mare, Fantazcha, would be able to take it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Fantazcha
She smiled lightly. Nodding her head, pricking her ears up forward. Then stomped her hoof coldly on the earth surface. " I am more capable to travel into a desert tha any mare alive. I traveled through the desert for 3 years till I ended up here. I can handle anything." Fantazcha snorted, flicking her tail she whirled around on her heels. Lashing her tail in his face. Laughing slightly. Not knowing she has released her heat scent out. Fantazcha snorted, rolling her eyes. If he tried anything without her premission, she will rip his tail off. " So are you coming or not." Fantazcha said over her shoulder.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 am

(If any one wants you may post your bio on my bio topic, also that's where you'll find her picture(s). Smile )

Ameera
Long legs moving fast, mane and tail whipping around wildly, small frame moving Ameera galloped. The dun golden dun's coat shining in the sun, she was looking for a mate well a herd with that as a bonus.She moved with grace, power, and elegance. The mare stopped in front of a creek but showed no intress in drinking it. Instead she laid down in it and bathed. Once done she got up no longer dusty. Ameera then moved to a patch of grass nibbling on it though not really hungry.

Her long tail swished side to side keeping pesky flies away.
The Arabian's finely dished head moved upward hearing a stallion break the bitter sweat silence. Then she heard another mare. Deciding to check this out she started off in a trot that soon turned to a smooth steady gallop. The mares muscles bulged out though she was not really very strong. The Arabian was soon galloping towards them. Mane flying backwards with her tail. Ameera came to a student halt sevreal feet behind them.

She said nothing at first, just stood there dainty little head high, chest slightly puffed out, mane laying across her not so broad shoulders. The mare was quite slinky instead of broad. Breaking the silence she spoke, "Hello, I'm Ameera." She said nothing more nothing less. Her light amber brown eyes studied them one at a time. She then dipped her head in respect before stepping towards a dandelion and eating it. She then returned to her postien.

The mare stood in the silence calm and patient her ears forward and her eye looking to them in turn. Her tail hanged in till a slight breeze came and blew side ways some. The mare awaited an answer. The very agile mare started to side step back and forth feeling the need to move around but settled herself and stood before them.

(Fail, Ssb.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:25 am

Imia

I trotted through the forest, breathing heavily, like I always did when seeing that stallion, I saw him in the distance, and I started to breath even more heavily that I started to pant, I cantered away as he threatened to charge at me, seeing a vibrant yellow daffodil, its orage trumpet standing tall proudly, I smiled and galloped down the hill towards it, laughing quietly and the wind combed her mane, soon she poked her head down to the bright yellow flower and ate the head of it, normally a daffodil would have a certain acid which is slightly poisonous, but Imia didn't feel the sickness, Hearing chatting above her, the little mare looked up. Her head pointing to the clouds "urrrr-hi......" Imia said, Grinning.

(I'll post the bio in a bit, sorry about the epic fail post....!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Fantazcha
She halted to a stop. Making Athair pump into her rump. Fantazcha chuckled lightly. Before rotating ehr hooves around to face a mare, and another far away from the first one she had seen. Stomping her hoof, she sneered. Ears flew back into a distant stress. She has not been around this many horses before, which in case making her feel surrounded with presure. SHaking the heavy ness off her shoulders, and focusing more on what the two mares had said. Her broad-shoulders, and masculine mucles rippled through out her body as she moved only an inch towards them. Greeting them with only a dip of the head, then side-steped to look at the other mare behind the arabian brown one. Snorting, she opened her maw to speak. " Ameera, and Imia? Hmmm, well, since when have I seen you around these parts?" Fantazcha looked over at Athair with glare. She backed up beside him, and cuffed the earth with her powerful bladed hooves. Mucles rippling beneath her fine lining of dark brown coat. HEr mane fell over her face, making her minty green eyes vanish as she put her head down below the side of his right hoof. She sniffed the air, heat scents flooded towards her sences. Snarling under her breath. She held her tail over her rump to keep the heat scent from lifting into the air. " Can you please, keep your heat scents to your-selves!" She snapped lowly at the ground below her. Large teeth collided to make an eeir sound. Shoving Athair forward to take car of these mares, Fantazcha threw her head up, examing the two. One was small and non-mucled. But with abittle on her shoulders. She could tell that this mare was no where near fit for a long journey. Gazing past the other mare that was so called Ameera, and glancing at the mare Imia. Imia had somewhat of a mucualr frame, but smaller than Fantazcha. She towered over the two, for seh had the height of satan and the strength of a Titan. Is what her father said, Fantazcha is a mare with insacure, and will not except any help from someone. She has confidence, and will not let anyone help her with mistakes and try to help her up the moutain,.no she wants to take the hard work by herself. When she is hurt, she will not tell anyone. Nor let anyone try adn help her, for she is insacure and self-confident. Fantazcha stood there, awaiting an answer. Putting her head back down toward the grass, and flicked her tail out behind her. But holding in the ehat scent. Snorting roughly, she waited for a speech from Athair.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:23 pm

(Sion she can make the journey, she is um what's it called. It's a type of Arabian that is more speed then strength. I would have put it in her bio but I can't remember the name.)

Ameera
Seeing the mare sneer at her she put her ears half back being ready. The mare started to paw the ground feeling pure pressure in Fantazcha stare. The mare kept herself together though and raised her ears standing in front of them. "I don't usually travel to this part of the garden. I came hearing a stallion's call." The young mare's voice was full of confidence and slight cockiness but barley. The mare raised her head to look at the taller mare eye to ey before the stallion. Soon she heard a 'Hi' from behind her, not liking people sneaking up she pinned her ears and whorled around, only to see another mare. Her ears move upwards, "And hello to you" She said, her voice slightly gruff this time though. The mare turned to face the Stallion and Fantascha, who had not yet said her name.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Uhmm, if you guys are going to reply without me, can you not involve my stallion too much?? It gets confusing, and then you guys kinda move around my horse or make him do stuff, and I'd prefer if you didn't. I'll try to post later tonight, so please don't post too much if you can, alright? Thanks!
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:53 pm

(Kay, Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Athair found himself sneering slightly at the mare’s words. “The best?” he snorted, finding it hard to believe. Only a horse bred for and born in the desert could be the best, one who dwelled there its entire life, as it came from their instincts, their history, their very genes and DNA. Fantazcha started off on her own and Athair rolled his eyes at her retreating form. Exactly who did she think she was, trying to be the leader? She had no clue who he was, other than his name and origin, and had no idea as to where he resided. There were numerous deserts out here. Why, with her back turned to him as she was, he could jump atop her and do whatever he pleased; rape, marking, injure, ect.. She was vulnerable up until the point she seemed to realize he wasn’t following her and turned to look back at him, questioning his actions. Athair refrained from rolling his eyes again.

“No,” he stated calmly and simply, leaving her to interpret that however she chose. He had come for mares; and he was not leaving with just one. Before either could say any more, they were interrupted by the sound of galloping hooves, before a bay Arabian mare appeared. On the wind, Athair could scent another one hanging out on the air currents.

Athair smirked slightly as he took in the small mare. He knew better than to underestimate horses based off of their size, for he knew that some of the smaller horses, both the males and the females, could also be some of the most vicious. He, himself, proudly carried Arabian blood; he was around 60% Arabian, the rest Friesian, creating one of the best all-around breeds alive, when combined with his skill and mind, and how he had been born in the desert, bred from other desert animals with both Friesian and Arabian blood combined.

As the bay came out, another smaller mare did. Before him, Fantazcha stiffened, and Athair felt a slight wave of annoyance course through him. He had told her he was looking for a band of mares, not just one, right? Ignoring the glare she gave his way, and her annoyed comment that rang out through the air, he stepped forward to greet the two new mares with a charming, handsome smile in place, while his eyes looked them over for any weaknesses, anything that the desert he called his home could take advantage of to easily destroy them. The Arabian he was fairly pleased with, though she may be slightly on the small side, but the other mare was tiny, clearly with Shetland blood, and maybe some Welsh. A carriage horse, or a small saddle horse if she was domesticated, making her legs thicker and giving her a much heavier coat that would give her discomfort under the harsh desert sun. Shaking his head slightly, he pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind, or at least for the time being.

“Ameera and Imia,” he said slowly, letting the names dance across his lips. Funny, how their names sounded so similar, yet these two were so obviously and clearly different. “I am Athair; it is my pleasure to meet you,” he spoke, dipping his head forward slightly in acknowledgment and respect for the two mares, while remaining aware of all that Fantazcha did, as he was no longer facing her. “What brings you both out here?”

A/N: Okay, just for the record, if it seems I’m picking on you/your mare a bit, please don’t be offended, because it has nothing to do with you guys or anything, it’s just Athair, because he can be kinda… Critical/special? Yeah. That.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 pm

( Haha, nice.. Yeah if you hadn't noticed. And If you have, well Fantazcha is a bit insacure and hasn't been around any horses in ehr entire life so shes a bit cocky with her mouth, and a restless attitude. Hehe, but don't get over heated when she speaks her mind, because she will get mean and ruthless. It's just her personality(: )
Fantacha
She snorted up at Athair. Slowly bringing her head up to listen more carefully. She soon grown tired of silence and trotted off to the dence raging ocean. Fantzcha stopped at its bank, staring off into the distance. A tear fell from her eyes, she thought of her parents. Their death, their smile, and how they caed so much for Fantazcha. Rotating her to one side, she pricked her ears to hear voices being spoken. Rolling her eyes, she didnt much do well with big crowds of horses. Fantazcha might have to get used to it, well.. Maybe.. She started to paw the watery ground, flinging up bits of dirt. She stopped, lifting her head high to sniff the air. Heat scents from the mares clouded her sences. Snarling violently she snorting, stomping her hoof roughly on wet earth. Head low to the ocean water and it seemed t lap at her hooves. Her flowing black mane fell over her restless eyes. Tail clamped to ehr rump she listened to their conversation.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:17 pm

(Ok and I forgot to put this but Ameera is not in heat yet.)

Ameera

At the stallions words the mare smiled, "I'm here to find a herd or a mate." She answered kindly but pinned her ears for a mere secant at the other mare before turning back to him. "It's obvious that she doesn't want us here huh?" She said quickly. The mare didn't show nurviosness or fear just a calm but alter mare. Ameera had been supposely born in the desert and raised some of her life there but didn't remember anything of it. All she remembers of her foal hood is her nice home in the rose garden before growing up and going her own way.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Fantazcha
She snorted, hearing the mares words. Snaking her head up, she let out an aweful neigh. Pawing at the earth roughly. SHe was not a afraid of her. Fantazcha suddenly knew from the moment she laid foot on this earth, she will never be wanted. Taking a deep breath, she turned quickly. Leaving the horses be. Fantazcha found herself stalking through out a forest. Her knees gave on her, adn she crumbled to the earth. Whispering to herself. " Why am I living?" Asking aloud, but no one returned the answer.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 am

Imia~

Imia was about to answer, but she didn't being a little mare she could only use her legs, but the bigger mare is stronger, and it wasn't wise to answer back, so she decided to answer Athair's question "Stallions from my old herd, they're pests, they've been chasing me out here for days, but they wouldn't set foot on the desert, so I did." She said, flicking her mane back behind her ears, the little mare sniffed the ground, dust and sand tickling her nose. Imia's fluffy coat was slightly adapting to the desert, it was thinning out and drieing up, causing it to fall out in small tufts, but it was rare that the coat would fall out during the day, it was normally at night "well, it wasn't wise to come out into the desert being the breed I am, but still, better than crazy stallions stalking me...." She said, stroking the ground with her hoof.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 pm

{You know they're not in the desert right now, right?}

Watching Fantazcha trot off without another word, Athair shook his head slightly. He wasn't sure exactly how he felt about the mare just yet, but he certainly didn't want her to leave, and he hoped she would come back. Looking over at Ameera, he just sighed quietly and said nothing, not wanting to push the topic farther. Fantazcha's voice filled the air, a rough neigh full of incomprehendable emotions, and Athair looked up slightly, before Imia's closer voice caught his attention. Shaking his head slightly, he pawed at the ground slightly, flicking his tail.

Hearing about stallion’s like that always angered him, but there was never much he could do about it, being a lone stallion who had just recently found a plot of land to call his own, and was still working on finding a band of mares. Shaking his head slightly, he tossed his dark forelock from his eyes.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” he told Imia, eyeing her and Ameera carefully. Fantazcha was still nowhere in sight, though Athair could tell she wasn’t quite that far away, which he was happy about.

Blech, sorry :/

• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Fantazcha
She decided to go back, but as a calm, sweet mare. Fantazcha walked slowly out of the forest, her head still hung low, murmuring the same exact words seh said once before. She looked up only slightly. Stopping an inche behind Athair. " Sorry, bout my rudeness. I gu-.. I guess i've never been around this many horses before in my life." She said in a velvet voice. She flicked her mane out of her eyes. Fantazcha took a glance at Athair, he was probably mad at her, which I could see why. Fantazcha was a mean and ruthless mare. But for now on, she was going to be as nice as ever could be. But if one of these mares, trigger her. She will leave a nasty scar. Take like this, 'shes a bullet, and shes headed straight for your heart.. Its gonna leave a mark..'..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 am

(oh, opps! lol! XD)

Imia was feeling quite uncomfortable near bigger horses, but didn't hesitate to act her normal self, she looked up beaming "Hello! I didn't manage to catch your name." She said to Fantazcha, trying to be her nicest self, she liked to build good relationships with other peoiple, Imia never liked having enemys.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Fantazcha
She looked down at the short mare. She was surprised, because from a far away distance she looks massive, but up close. Boy! Did she look awfully short! Fnatazcha shrugged her meaningless thoughts to the back of her head, and spoke to the mare so called 'Imia''s question. " Names Fantazcha." She said simply. striking at the glistening pollished earth before her, flinging up dusts of dirt. Some did not know all of her past. She was not born here, she was born and raised int eh desert with her parents 'till they died. Fantazcha soent most her life growing up int eh ahrsh desert. HEr hooves were made to walk the sandy earth of the hot blazing sunny land. Her coat is usued to the sun reflecting off her masculine coat, and not shead a single sweat to show she was hot.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:07 pm

xD haha, it's fine...

Iblis' ears pricked forward as hoof beats headed towards them, Fantazcha's now-familiar scent renewing and filling his senses again. Turning his head, he watched her as she approached, one ear flicked towards the other mares. He didn't know what was going through Fantazcha's mind, so he stood back and watched, unspeaking, as she apologized to them, before introducing herself to Imia.

Ugh, sorry, my brain must've exploded. Where's Wild One?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 am

Imia~
Imia smiled, she knew what was on Fantazcha's mind "I know, I'm not exactly the biggest horse around here!" Imia laughed, shaking her soft, shiny, bulky coat free of all of the fallen leaves in it. Imia looked back up at Athair and smiled randomly before looking back at the ground again, diggingn at the ground with her shiny hoof.

(I don't know! she hasn't replied to any of my topics, it likee she's disapeared...... And by the way, if my writing isn't very good, it's because I fell of a horse and landed on my arms, so they are currently aching like crazy XD)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next