Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

calling -STALLIONS-

Go down

calling -STALLIONS- Empty calling -STALLIONS-

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:17 pm

(my alliance is dark)
calling -STALLIONS- Mink16

i appear upon the cloud shrouded in a violet mist. i say a few words in a hushed tongue and the mist subsides. i rear into the air and give a whinny that would be heard for miles around. i land gracefully and swivel my ears so i could hear any sound of approach. i flick my tail and toss my mane as i wait. my eyes sweep the gorgeous landscape, looking for any signs of life. seeing none i put my head down to graze on the sweet grass that was so abundant in this area.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

calling -STALLIONS- Empty Re: calling -STALLIONS-

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:19 pm

A dark bay stallion pegasus cantered over. (his alliance is dark too) I am Dark King he said to her. (he doesn't bow like a lot of stallions do)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:06 pm

I walk in The Winds blow,The part of the sky above us ,Turns Gray,and lightning hits.I smile Evily,i see the evil mare,My mouth stay still but a loud voice(its his)I AM THUNDERCAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:10 am

A black pegasus mare drifted around the trio. She was Glissening, and her wings loomed above her. The mares Blue eyes sparkled. She found the stallions intriging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down