Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME. M/E}

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME.  M/E} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME. M/E}

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:35 pm

(Well I put up a post warning every one of my absents. Guess no one saw it.)

Ameera simply watched them having nothing to answer, ask, or say. The mare then saw Fantazcha appear and apologise. She nodded her small dished had in approval and waited for what would come next as her tail swished back and forth smacking her sides and ridding of the flying pest. The mare looked down at the tiny horse below her staring unable to help it but pulled her head away wishing not to be rude.

Back to top Go down

A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME.  M/E} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stallion's Search {Reposted, ALL WELCOME. M/E}

Post by Silver Brumby Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:00 pm

(hey old buddies, is it to late to join?? if so just ignore this post Cool )

~Phoenix~
A stunning mare gracefully danced through the forest, her long and silky flaxen mane bouncing with the momentem. Her chestnut coat shone brightly as she trottrd through a clearing. She snorted at the freezing water before wadding into the creek, Phoenix thristily guzzeling the water down. She was a young mare who had recently run away from home and at the age of 4, was quiet lonely in her solitude. Suddenly a twig snapped right behind her and in her panic she spun around, mane and tail throwing dropplets of water through the air. She looked around frantically only to see a hare jump off into the distance. Phoenxi shook her head and snorted at her self for being so stupid. The mare quickly jumped out of the icy water and continued on her search.

A day or so later, Phoenix was grazing in a small meadow when suddenly she hear a bellowing neigh. Her head shot up as she tried to determine where the other horse was. The mare quickly decided that it must of come from the east and she galloped as fast as her slender legs would carry her towards the other horse. As the voices got louder and louder, Phoenix slowed to a trot then a walk. She quietly thought to herself, what if they dont want me or worse?... The youung mare shivered at the thought but pushed on untill she could see the other horses. So she hid in the thicket, hoping not to catch the stallions eye just yet. She wanted to watch them first and guess whether she might be accepted or not...

Link for her picture Very Happy
http://colorgenetics.info/equine/gallery/v/modifiers/flaxen/Cassia.jpg.html
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Sorry guys, I had an unexpected absence, I'm getting back to posting now :3 of course your welcome, Silver. I'll try to get my reply up layer tonight when I get home.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Okay Cool Oh and i posted Phoenix's bio up so please take a look Very Happy cheers. And i have one little request Very Happy well im assuming that most of u guys live on the other side of the world to me so if everyone could not get too far ahead that would be really cool, just cuz of time zones etc, thanks a heap Cool
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 am

Athair was listening to Imia speak when the wind shifted slightly, bringing a new scent sweeping towards him and the others from the west. Pricking his ears, he lifted his head slightly and flared his nostrils to better catch the scent. He calmed slightly when he realized it was a mare. Looking around, he tried to pick her out amongst the trees, but could not find her. Until a flash of golden bronze caught his attention.

Shaking his head slightly, he struck out at the grass beneath him with one large foreleg, before he tossed his dished head up again, letting out a deep-throated whinny to the new mare. Pricking his ears again, he became still, waiting for a reply, or any movement or sign that the mare was about to show herself.

Blech, sorry it's kinda short. Of course, Silver.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 am

(Thanks Echo Very Happy )

~Phoenix~

The young mare sifted slightly as she watched the handsom stallion while he pawed at the soft earth, and whinnied out to her. Then fell still, waiting her to to come out but the inexperienced mare was uncertain. Knowing that the stallion knew where she was she dipped her slender nose towards the ground in a gesture of respect, the gentle breeze toying with her blonde mane and tail. She nickered back, arching her neck slightly and in an elegant stirde steped forth from the thicket and into full view, her her hooves barely touching the ground.

She walked past three mares, nodding her noble head to all of them before coming up to the black stallion. She dipped her head in respect before looking up into his stunning and nobel eyes, her tail quietly flicking to her flank to rid herelf of a stray fly. "Hello, Im Phoenix" the young mares vioce had a wise tone about it which generally sought attention where ever she went. Phoenix stood infront of the stallion, her wirey muscles quivering slightly as she tamed her exitment...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:32 am

"Hello! I'm Imia! opps....sorry, I was abit to loud then....!" Imia whinnied and trotted around the mares and stallion, Imia found it hard to contain her excitment "I wonder how big this herd is gonna get.... I mean, there is alot of space and...." Imia continuued, galloping around on the ground. It was quite a strange sight to see such a small horse in a herd of taller horses, but Imia didn't mind, infact, she didn't mind if horses were rude top her, she would just take it as a none offence and carry on doing the 'Imia' like stuff she does.
(Ahhhh, yeah you're fine, infact I live in england sooooo I bet there is like hardly no one on here because it will be night time there!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 am

(Haha, well the Gday from Australia lol! )

~Phoenix~

The golden bronze mare paicently stood only a few feet from the black stallion. She only took her deep chocolate eyes from his to Imia's for a moment as she watched the little sheltand cross dance about the group. She smiled delicatly, but with great amusment. "Why Hello, Imia" she directed her wise tone towards the little pony as the breeze again picked up and toyed with Phoenix's mane, flittering it about her forehead and covering one of her inquisitive eyes. Her muscles twitched slighty on her shoulder, rippling her bronze coat as the sun danced through the over hanging clouds.

Phoenix again quickly returned her gaze to the stallion who now stood before her, creafully observing his stance, proportions and strength. Her eyes flickering over him as she awaited his answer...

(IS ANY BODY HOME???)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Fantazcha
Fantazcha stumbled back alittle to see a new mare trolt in. She smiled, dipping her crown towards the new mare. " Hellow Phoenix, lovely too meet you. I'm Fantazcha." she said as nice as she could grasp her words. She stepped back, standing behind Athair. She let her head drop low tot the ground, sniffing the ground alittle. she muffled under her breath. " I'll be back." She spoke, turning around and trotting off. Her tail was the last to vanish in the darkness. Fantazcha galloped out in the sunlight, slowling to a silent trott. She danced across the meadow, her muscles shifting from one place to another. She bobbed her head up and down, letting snorting sounds vibrate in her throat. The swaying motion of how her slim body danced sideways, sand clinging to her coat. Fantzcha's hooves criss-crossed eachother, the rhythm was brilliant and graceful. Fantazcha pricked her ears, whispers of the wind echoing. She stopped, holding her held high. Flagging her laced black tail out like a flag waving in the wind behind her. Sh snaked her head up, letting a eerie velvet neigh slice between her lips, making it flow out into a high pitched neigh. Fantazcha semi-reared up, then crashed back down on the heavenly Earth surface.
Fantazcha shook her massive crown, bobbing her head up and down. A silent snort echoed, her mane dancing upon her neck. Her black ribbon laced tail racing with the wind. fantazcha made no effort to go back where Athair was, but she decided to. As her hooves clicked lightly when they hit the ground. She began to shoulder her way through trees and into the area where the rest of the horses were. She sighed, stopping infront of them.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:28 am

Phoenix
In reply to the black mare, Fantazcha, Phoenix dipped her crown low. "Hello Fantazcha, it's a pleasure to meet you also", she smilled slightly as she raised he noble head and watched as the mare moved towards the black stallion. Then she faintly whispered to him and trotted off through the thinket. Phoenix looked up at the stallion with a quizzical expression, then back to where Fantazcha had gone, wondering if she should follow or if she had done something wrong...

But she was reasured when the Fantazcha reaturned to the stallions side. Phoenix dipped her head to the black mare...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:22 am

Fantazcha
Fantazcha smiled at the mare. At elast she could look this mare eye-to-eye instead of looking down at her. She dipped her ehad in return, her muscles relaxed but they were still blunged out of her beautiful glistening black coat. Her long shinny mane fell over her electric blue eyes. Her tail pinned to her rump, not letting any trace of heat out, for she did not like it when other mares did so she never did it either. Fantazcha stood there, inches beside Athair. Scanning over the bronze colored mare before her, she was well built. Maybe, just maybe, Phoenix could understand Fantazcha's personality more better then the other two mares here.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:37 pm

"Hello phinox" the sweat words left Merras mouth the mare who was only a few inches smaller then the two then shook her mane, "I'll be back" she said obviously getting bored she didn't like standing still to long. Sje was walking twords thw meadow which had a lake. Once through the tree line she walked to the water And slowly entered the shallow enter And started to splash ing it tossing it all over her before rolling in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Athair tossed his head slightly, beginning to get slightly impatient with some of the mares, not very impressed with how they were constantly coming and going. But he said nothing, as Fantazcha took her place beside him again, and then it was Merra's turn to leave. Watching her go for a moment, he dipped his head in annoyance as a few flies buzzed past his face, and fixed Phoenix with a careful gaze.

"Hello, Phoenix," he said, his deep voice rumbling from his throat. "I am Athair," he dipped his head again, this time in a gesture of respect towards the new flaxen chestnut mare. He studied her carefully, seeing the lines of her muscles and her sleek form, deeming her fit and enduring. His long black mane fell down past his shoulder, and he turned his head slightly to study the three mares still here, as Merra was still gone. Shaking his head slightly, he scraped the ground with one long, muscled foreleg.

"And what brings you out here?" he addressed Phoenix again. Now, he was beginning to think it was time to leave the Garden of Plenty, and go back to his home again, his own land.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:44 pm

( Sorry, it fails, I don't like it -.- )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Phoenix

The mare listened to the stallion, and as he dipped his head she also dipped her own noble crown. " Hello Athair" the unusual tonge easily drifted on Phoenixs wise tone. "I was passing through when i heard a horse, which i assume was you?" The bronze mare smiled slightly, "And I mearly wished to meet that horse, and now, i have met more than i barganed for", she looked around quickly and noticed one was missing before gazing into the stallions eyes, " and what of you?" the mares tone had a sence of depth and knowing to it, which was unusual for such a young horse, it was as if she already knew his answer...

(Not Diabhel anymore?? i think i spelt that wrong lol! )
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:35 pm

( His full name is Athair ar an Diabhal (which I believe is "Father of the Devil" in Irish, but it's been a while since I made his charrie, so I don't remember, or remember why I named him that xD). In the first topic, before it went inactive, I called him Diabhal for short, but I think I like Athair more. So either name works, but I just use Athair now. )

Athair

The large black stallion listened carefully to Phoenix's words, his ears pricked in her direction, and his eyes focused on her as well. Once she had finished talking, he shook his head carefully, relieving the tension that gathered in his shoulders, moving as though he were slowly awaking from deep thought.

"I am not here to harm anyone, as others may think; I am simply here to find a small band of hardy mares who would be able to adapt well to a desert climate, and of those who are willing to come with me to my home in Whispering Flats. If you would also like to go, then I think I would be very happy with those who have come so far, if and when Merra comes back." Once he was finished, he fell silent again, his large form foreboding to those who didn't know him, though he was more noble than aggressive.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Fantazcha
Fantazcha nodded towards Athair. Dipping her head low, her large muscles shifting through a glistening black coat. She stiffened p, standing to her fll height, which was about 6'7 hands. Fantazcha let out a muffled sigh, pricking her ehars to hear Athairs words. She smiled, her crown held high. She said nothing, but shuffled her hooves around, impatient becoming over-whelming. Snorted roughly, she bobbed her head, sharp silver hooves striking harshly on the grassy surface of Earth's floor. Her wavy black mane falling over her heavenly eyes, rippling body shaking with strength as she jerked around.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm

~Phoenix~

Phoenix listened to the stallion, her ear pricking when her mentioned the dessert and the flaxen mare smiled, "I have longed to return" the words rolling off of her tounge. She dipped her head slightly with respect, "If u are willing i would acompany you both on your journey" Phoenix raised her noble crown and looked both Fantazcha and Athair in the eyes.

The bronze mare kept her gaze with Athair as she swivelled her body sideways, so that their shoulders were inches apart, the colours a striking contast. Phoenix smilled at them, keen to be on their way for she could see Fantazcha's restlessness...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Merra came back soaking wet up enlighten feeling trotted up to them "So you joining us?" She asked Phinox in a friendly tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Fantazcha
Fantazcha glanced at Phoenix, she chuckled. Bobbing her head up a bit. " Yes of course. I have longed to return back to my birth place also." She smiled over at the two. Lowering her muzzle tot he ground, the fuzzies on her muzzle intched at the bladed points of grass. She snorted, flinging her head back up. Fantazcha soon growing restless, she snaked her crown high, semi-rearing to call out for Merra to return so they can get going before night fell. When predators lurk for fresh prey. But suddenly she noticed she was back, backing away slightly she stood side-by-side with Phoenix. Looking over at her, she smiled. Nudging her shoulder lightly, Fantazcha let a warm smile dance. Glaring past her at Athair.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Phoenix

The falxen mare watched as Merra trotted back into the clearing, she smiled "Aye, i'll be here as long as i am accepted" She glanced at Athair and then at Fantazcha. Watching her grow even more restless as she danced about before coming to stand by Phoenix's side. The young mare smilled back warmly and nudge her shoulder with her nose, glad the the black mare was warming up to her so quickly (Phoenix had seen the scene before when Fantazcha had stormed off) but was puzzelled when she glared at the stallion...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Fantazcha
Fantazcha awaited for Athair's answer, thats the raeson whys he was glaring at him. Phoenix she could relate to, she felt her nudge her shoulder. She chuckled, nipping her neck lightly. She shook her mane, pawing at the Earth floor harshly. She glanced down at Merra, dipping her head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Phoenix

The flaxen mare felt that suddenly all of the tension had simply dissapeard. And she laughed loudly as Fantazcha nipped at her neck, and so she playfully nudged Athair's shoulder and jumpped forward into a canter, her hoves lightly clicking as she danced across the grass in the clearing. Her bronze legs elegantly side stepping and twirling as Phoenix menovered them in her grace. She threw her head in the air and whinned for the others to join her. An from deep inside her being, Phoenix was finially happy...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Fantazcha
Fantazcha smiled, laughing when Phoenix started to dance around. She joined in, her hooves criss-crossing each other, gentle movements were made as she glided herself side ways across the area. She pounced one time before bringing herself into a rather large rear, her massive crown bent into the crest of her chest. Her hooves stroke out with fierec power in them. Then she landed lightly on the ground like a feather, prodding her front hoof on the Earth's surface.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Phoenix

The mare slowed to an elegant walk as Fantazchz reared up, her legs swift and yet it was like she was in slow motion. As she glidded behind Athair, she dipped her head, flexing her powerful muscles, and she look up at him through the corner of her eye, smiling with great amusment at the black stallion. Phoenix's flaxen mane floated and bounced to her every move, her tail flagged out behind her as she circled him twice before cantering over to Fantazcha. Only meters from the black mare, Phoenix bounded once before raring up, she flicked out her forelegs, hoves slashing at the empty space before her as she twisted her noble head and turned slightly to the side...

Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next