Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Zacc
I smile at her and lool at the other stallion witchshe seamed to dislike at the moment so I flatened my ears and said *lets go over here* I kept an eye on the stallion as I walked to the mares side and walked with her to a differant spot. I smiled back to the stallion and letted my tool hang out only to where the other stallion could see

Back to top Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Flicka~
i see the stallion come and snort fire again. i trot away, leaving flaming hoof marks in the grass "arent you coming?"i say to fireheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:48 pm

~ Fireheart ~
I nod and follow Flicka, '' Of course.'' I trot quickly after her.

~ WinterBlossom ~
I smile and watch Zacc, Swishing my tail, I spread my wings and fold them in again trying to shake off all the dust.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 am

Zacc
I look ay her and smile *what are ur intentions?* I asked I nipped her sholder playfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 am

FLicka~
i come into a clearing of trees and look at you with gleaming eyes "i just wanted to be alone with you" i grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am

~ Fireheart ~
I grin back, '' I wanted the same thing.'' I trot closer and smile.

~ WinterBlossom ~
I look to him, '' Well I guess I dont really know.'' My eyes lost in his eyes.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 am

Flicka~
i brush my tail against you "hopefully you're fireproof" i smile "cuz i am"

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 am

~ Fireheart ~
I grin, '' I am practically made of fire.'' I watch her with dark red eyes.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Flicka~
"ya so am i...i guess it doesnt really matter" i smile and let out a scent when i flick my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

~ Fireheart ~
'' I guess it doesn't.'' I smile as I inhale her scent.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Flicka~
i flick my tail and push my rump towards you as i nicker to you softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Zacc
I smile at her *i know what I an ging to do.* I said as I walked to her side and nickered asking if it was ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Flicka~
i let out one last scent. i nod to let you know its ok for you to mount me and i flick my tail aside, out of the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:08 am

~ Fireheart ~
I mount her and push gently into her.

~ WinterBlossom ~
I nicker to him telling him it was ok to mount me.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:03 am

~Flicka~
i spread my legs out evenly under your wieght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:54 am

Zacc
I mount her and push in and out roughly I grave her mane in my teeth and pull her closer

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 am

~ Fireheart ~
I pump rapidly in and out of her, I nipped her mane lightly.

~WinterBlossom ~
I groan in pleasure, as I got pulled closer to him, nickering lightly as he pulled on my mane.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Zacc
I push in roughly and pull out at the edge and then I zult back into her

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:41 pm

~ WinterBlossom ~
I groan in pleasure again, spreading my legs under his weight upon me.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Zacc
I vilently push in and out of her and nipp at er rump

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:58 am

~ WinterBlossom ~
I nicker as he nips my rump, I spread my wings making it easier for me to stand.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 am

Flicka~
i nip playfuly at your forelock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Zacc~
i lick her rump as i dismount and walk to the front of her and said *good bye.* i start to walk away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

FLicka~
i push back alittle bit, making you come closer to me "show me whatcha got, baby" i grin at fireheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:42 am

~ Fireheart ~
Grins the pumps violently, nipping her rump.

~ WinterBlossom ~
I turn away from Zacc as he leaves and nickers quietly, '' Noone cares for me.'' Spreads my wings and takes off hovering I watch Zacc.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next