Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts - Page 4 Empty Re: Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 am

Flicka~
"no, i cant drink water...cuz if i get some on me my fire will go out"

Back to top Go down

Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts - Page 4 Empty Re: Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 am

~ Fireheart ~
" Ah I see." My fires die down slightly keeping a steady dark glow, " I can't either well I can drink a little bit otherwise I die from well lack of fire." My flames brighten again slightly happy we have another thing in common.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 am

~ WinterBlossom ~
I raised my head and turned it to the side to see what he was doing, I smiled then noticed his mane had mud in it, I nibbled lightly at it making the dry mud come loose from his mane then fall to the floor.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 am

Flicka~
i smiled at you and the reflection of your fire dances in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Zacc
i smiled and turned my head and nuzzled her head and went back to cleaning her back.when i was ddown i layed my head on her back and let out a sigh of happyness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 am

Flicka~
"ive never had a foal before..." i say to fireheart, nervously

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 am

~ Fireheart ~
'' Me either, but I'm sure we will both do fine.'' I smiled and nuzzled her, I opened my wings and stretched them then I folded them back in again tightly to my body.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:01 am

~ Winterblossom ~
I laid down and felt the wind ruffling my mane, '' I've never foaled before.'' I nickered quietly, my voice carrying on the breeze to Zaccs' ears.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Zacc
i smiled and said *you will do fine.* my eyes still closed

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:08 am

~ Winterblossom ~
I smiled," Thanks Zacc." I laid my head down on the grass and closed my eyes.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 am

Zacc
i smiled and reclosed my eyes. I listened aaround for Danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 am

Flicka~
(12 months from now) i pin my ears back and nip at my stomach "ouch!" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am

~ Fireheart ~
" Are you alright Flicka?" My voice concerned, I laid beside her and nickered to her," Are they coming?" my voice soft and caring for her welfare.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Flicka~
"they?" i say as i lay down and get ready to push

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4