Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love................... (and any guys DO NOT look at this)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love................... (and any guys DO NOT look at this) Empty Love................... (and any guys DO NOT look at this)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:08 pm

What is Love?
What is the Mushy feeling you
feel inside, when you fall for
someone?
Was what i thought before,
a lie?
For I don't know what love is.
It makes me think,
but forget.
For you to feel the same,
is all I ask.

Okay I just wrote this poem because I am seriously crushing on a guy at school and I don't know what to say. What to ask. So far I just act like he is an old friend, or an old one. But he is like me and I am starting to fall for him. I'm asking for all of you to give me your opinion.

Back to top Go down

Love................... (and any guys DO NOT look at this) Empty Re: Love................... (and any guys DO NOT look at this)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:10 pm

What does he do around you?

Back to top Go down

Love................... (and any guys DO NOT look at this) Empty Re: Love................... (and any guys DO NOT look at this)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Well he acts like a friend to me too and we talk about drawing and stuff and I'll tell you his name on PM and I'll also tell you the reason

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 pm

well...you could tell him how you feel.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:15 pm

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:16 pm

well unbreakable its not that simple I mean I just met him but also I don't think I can act normally around him ever again if I do

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:20 pm

ahh i get cha there. well you could wait for alittle bit and see how you feel in 6 months or sooo
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:27 pm

true. and also he is the inspiration to this poem and to most of y art work now

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:27 pm

wow, Friesien, I know exactly how you feel. There's this guy at my school that I really like but we're like, best friends so I never know if he feels the same about me that I feel about him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:29 pm

i see but yea i get you well........i would just wait it out for a little bit and see where it gose
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I'm going to follow what you say unbreakable and all of you I am SO GLAD that you all have either felt the same or are feeling the same way

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:32 pm

glad i could help : )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:33 pm

yeah, it gets really confusing when things like this happen, so I'm just waiting it out because if he doesn't like me back, then I'll never know how to act and even if he does like me back I still won't know how to act!
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:35 pm

I know thats how I am I mean when I really like a guy I act normal like hes a friend and it all is really well but on the otehr hand I won't know how to act when he does say what he feels about me. I have read chapers upon chapers of maximum ride and love poems and its all making it wierder like bringing me more ot my feminin side

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:38 pm

just remember to be yourself

haha yea act normal around guys they like it a hole lot better then a girl flirty with them 24/7 i know it sound crazy but i've had guys tell me they like hanging out with me cuz i act normal around them
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 pm

I know thats how I have so many guy friends I mean I almost have the same life as my mom!!!! she had like one best girlfriend and the rest were guys

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:41 pm

haha cool i love hanging out with guys better so much less drama! then a bunch of girls!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 pm

I know! and hanging out with guys is also so much better then going OMG GUESS WHAT? what BLAH BLAH BLAH is all I hear with girly girls

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Yeah, I'll just wait it out, because it's already confusing and I think I like it better this way with the guy I like than if he knew how I really felt and then we start acting really weird about each other.

yeah, my mom has mostly guy friends, she thinks girls are way too much drama when those are the only friends you've got lol
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

i know right!! i mean im a tomboy and i cant take alot on OHMYGOD!! and them talking about makeup or clothes i ware eyeliner and that it. guys are soo much easyer to deal with
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:47 pm

I KNOW!! there are only three girls i'll actually hang out with and they are SERIOUS tomboys. I mean I wore an all goth costume to my holloween dance and every girl there was scared of me and one girl said HOT TOPIC was SCARY! i mean seriously HOT TOPIC!

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 pm

I know right? All the girls at school are really girly, and I hate that! Every break I go and play football with the guys and I'm even better than a lot of them!
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:49 pm

I know right? All the girls at school are really girly, and I hate that! Every break I go and play football with the guys and I'm even better than a lot of them! I only hang with a few at school, and they aren't girly at all! I don't even really look at what I wear or anything, and I never put make up on.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:50 pm

tell me about it!! i have a few best girlfriends and there tomboys too!! its crazy i ware baceball hats all the time and shits from the boys department they have better Ts!!!!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 pm

I no! oh there was this one time I was flying Football with my friend Sam (guy friend) and it was tackle football. So anyway it had been raining so it was really muddy and I caught the football and started running toward the place where I would score and he came up behind me and instead of tackling my he grabbed my waist and I was giggling and ducked pulling him to the ground only to end up with a wet, muddy back side with him ontop of me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next