Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldenwind comes with her Pack

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Goldenwind comes with her Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: Goldenwind comes with her Pack

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Goldendwind: I crouch in the tall grass blending in, then lunge at the elk bull that I was stalking, and land on its back sinking my teeth into its neck

Back to top Go down

Goldenwind comes with her Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: Goldenwind comes with her Pack

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 pm

I grinn and jump hitting its head with my horns knocking it out to she could kill it faster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Goldenwind: I grin and quickly snap its neck killing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 pm

I smiled "very good" he said and tore off an antler and happily chewed on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Goldenwind: I smirk "Thanks" I rip a peice of the shoulder off and eat it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:49 pm

"you know..." he said between mouthfulls "we could just kill a whole bunch of animals..." he looked into her topaz eyes "and have a feast" he smiled and kept chewing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Goldenwind: I grin "I agree" I rip another chunk off and eat it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:57 pm

he smiled and go tup and came over to her and began eating the kiney and liver since i was a high ranking member "so what shall we hunt first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Goldenwind: I smile "How about a buffalo" I use my long claws to cut the chest open then eat the heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 pm

"sounds good" he said happily and sniffed the air "and there are new calves not far from here" he said looking out to the sunset

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Goldenwind: I nod then sniff the air and follow the scent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:15 pm

I gallop ahead of her and see the herd, full of sleeping calves and mothers "this will be so easy" he said and ran down to a mother and got hold of her mouth and clamped down cuttin gof her breathing and the ability to make sound and sqirm around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Goldenwind: I grin and follow him then bit down on the mother's windpipe crushing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:25 pm

"I'll drag her off and you get the calf" he said in a low whisper and started to drag the mother to the edge of the forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Goldenwind: I nod and bit into the calf's neck breaking it then drag it off to where blood fang was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 pm

"alright now we have an elk and two buffalo next we need a large fish and maybe a turkey" he said wanting to salty slimy taste in his mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Goldenwind: I nod "Okay, lets go" I hear a river and walk over to it

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 pm

sunfire: i go to the stream and get a drink
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:19 pm

he smiled and followed close to her brushing up against her and smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 pm

sunfire: i see a fish and swat it out with my paw grining "got cha"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Goldenwind: I smile at him then look at the river watching for a fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 pm

i smile and watch the water seeing a large salmon filled with eggs I swat at it and grab it in my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:30 pm

sunfire: i rip open the fish and eat the nice tender meat
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 pm

BloodFang: I growl at her "Don't eat the fish we're preparing a feast!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:39 pm

sunfire: i rolled my eyes "ok geez i didnt know" i rolled my eyes again and swat out another fish
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next