Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cassidy- the living breathing two legged creature awaits love. (humens only!)

Go down

Cassidy- the living breathing two legged creature awaits love. (humens only!) Empty Cassidy- the living breathing two legged creature awaits love. (humens only!)

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Cassidy(human)
Sitting barefoot on the sand with my toes dug in deep, i listen to the ocean rush up to try and grab my feet and then retreat back down. White caps top the waves that crash over the sand, wetting my caramel skin with clear droplets. The salt scented breeze genlty tugs at my curly cocoa brown hair. I have my nose stuck in a book, green eyes flashing across the pages taking in the twilight story, and thinking in my head how funny the author is trying to describe us vamps. Belle gallops up an down the sandy beach chasing seagulls. She rears and paws at the air watching them scatter away and then they reappear. Her racket is just a whisper to me.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Cassidy- the living breathing two legged creature awaits love. (humens only!) Empty Re: Cassidy- the living breathing two legged creature awaits love. (humens only!)

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Cassidy~
I close my book, marking the chapter with a red silk ribbon. I set in carefully in my back pack protecting it from the spray of the waves. I took off my shirt revealing a black strapless bikini top that fits me snug in the breast area. I stand up and shimmy out of my shorts to my black bottoms and retie the strings that dangle down my thighs. I let my curly hair out of it's bun and let it fall down along my back and shine in the sun. I reach my arms into the sky and streched, arch my body listening to my joints pop. My body was sillouetted(sp?) against the setting sun and the sun gleamed around my curvers and very fit figure. I was skinny and had caramel colored skin with no blemishes. To most people I was perfect. To me I knew deep down I was a monster...alone one at that.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Cassidy- the living breathing two legged creature awaits love. (humens only!) Empty Re: Cassidy- the living breathing two legged creature awaits love. (humens only!)

Post by Glass Prison Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:13 pm

"Belle!" I called, my voice and sweet as caramel and warm as cocoa. The white mare trotted to my side and blew into my face. I giggled, "Silly mare!" she bobbed her head up and down, her silky mane fluttering around her. I gripped a section of her mane and climbed atop her and nestled myself comfortably on her back. Holding on to a few sections of her mane, I spurred her sides and she leapt forward trotting into the ocean. She galloped easily through the waves, break their white tops with delicate ease. I laughed freely as I let go of her mane and threw my hands up into the air. As Belle ran, she flung water into the air and the droplets landed on my skin and settled like thousands of diamonds. Belle shied away from a peice of wood and it sent me flying into the water. I landed just inches away from where Belle had just been and suck below the waters surface. I swam back towards the surface and continued swimming until I could touch. I stood up and strained the water from my cocoa colored hair. Belle walked over to me and nosed my cheek. "You silly thing! It was only wood!" but I laughed.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down