Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open) Empty Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Abeba(Flower)~
A flash of black, racing through the parrie as a female cheetah ran, stretching her legs in the early morning suns rays. She sped about kicking dust up into the air, she didn't stop till she met a high up lifting rock and jumped. Her long legs stretching out far and her front paws grouping onto the rock hoisting her up. She sat and let out a mating call, she was heavily in heat and wanted to have her first litter. As she called she spotted a unwanted male, a lion. Quickly she whipped around bounding for some trees off in the distance. She had the speed but the lion had the endurance as he have chase. Her heart pounded wildly inside her chest, seeming like it jump right out and take off faster then her.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kuq6OMYL1r37un8o1_400.jpg
(Please play the lion male too or just)

Back to top Go down

Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open) Empty Re: Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:37 pm

(Powerplay aloud only in force breeding, but if any fight none)

Back to top Go down

Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open) Empty Tesina

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open) Xtesinax_commission_2_by_nightrizer-d4hlfje
He was enjoying the sweet scent the female gave off but the moment she spotted him, he growled and went after her. She was a bit fast but if he got tired, he would have to resort to his wings. Pushing himself more to go faster, he snarled and leaped forward and bounded closer, grinning. "Whether your high up from the ground or not, you will not escape! I am no ordinary lion!" He called out to her and tried to at least reach the tip of her tail before he would progress onward.

Back to top Go down

Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open) Empty Re: Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Abeba feared for her life, surely he'd eat her! That's what lions did to cheetah's right? She forced herself faster, quickly reaching 60. Reassurance fell over her as she now knew he couldn't get her, there was no way a lion could go that fast....he'd probably give up soon. She watched the trees looming closer and closer, she'd be safely in one really soon. She thought ignoring his words, little did she know he could go faster then her if he took to his wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 pm

He snarled and pushed himself more as his wings cracked open, his speed increasing by a pinch. Snapping his wings open, his speed was increasing in a faster track, letting him reach closer and closer. "I told you, didn't i?!" He shouted to her and was up to half of her tail. He nipped at her every five minutes and was trying to push her to slow down by either tiring out or by preparing to climb a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 pm

"Owe!" Abeba yelped at his nips, she saw his wings and felt fear cloud her thoughts. Panicked she turned sharply darting the other way then turning back to the trees. She began to pant heavily, she needed to stop or she could kill over from forcing her body top speed so long. Her body began to slow as her energy drained. Finally she reached the trees and jumped landing on a branch but sliding off. Just in the nick of time she bit onto a small branch, chirping high shrill scared cries. She didn't want to fall down on the large rock below that could break her skull open or allow a lion to eat her! Reaching her paws up she started to hoist herself up....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 pm

He kept on her tail but closed his wings, watching her. He just padded after all, taking his time. Once he got close to her, he opened his wings and flew up to her height. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty little cheetah. You could get yourself killed if you fall. Do you want some help so badly? Seems you'll need to rely on me." He said and watched her as he floated there as his wings flapped. Slowly a white feather would fall from his wings for the were to weak and stronger ones were taking over. He looked over his claws as he watched, a devious curiosity bewildering him.

Back to top Go down

Long legged she dances alone (R or M, open) Empty Abeba

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:07 am

"Noooohoooo! I don't wanna be eaten." She yelled loudly, voice breaking at a moment causing a hoooo noise, at him then managed to pull herself up on the thin branch. Quickly with ease she jumped to a thicker more sturdy one and hissed at him bearing her long fangs. She swatted a paw at his face aiming to slash her extends claws into him hopefully making scars on him. She kept doing this in a defensive way, "I won't go with out a fight!" She meowed loudly with aggression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 am

(Hey, just a warning, my phone has only 17% charge left so I might suddenly stop replying. Sorry...wish me charger was here.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 am

"Wow, you are confusing. Lions don't eat cheetahs just those grass eaters, got it?" He hissed and flew up to her height again till he rested on a branch near her. His jewel shined brightly as it was powering up from the small rays of sunlight which gave him his offensive power. He growled lowly as he glared at her with his ears pinned back, not very happy with her tone. He watched the grazing animals moving in the distance and groaned.

((its okay.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 am

She was now trembling with her paws covering her face, waiting for him to start eating her. "Liar." She whimpered, "I've seen lions eat cheetah cubs and kill adult cheetahs for no visible reason." She whined then suddenly jumped down rushing deeper in the trees and brush. Quickly she stopped smelling the air, curiously suddenly filled her and she sold a paw over and looked back saying, "If you don't wanna eat me then what do you want." She said then rubbed agents a tree to get a itch though the way she moved looked flirty. She walked to the other side of the tree then ran to another and jumped up. She watched him closely then started jumping tree to tree till near him again, "Ymmv?" She asked then went to the other side of the tree and jumped trees till far from him. She looked back cracking her head then looked ahead and jumped down. She didn't wait for a answer but bolted at top speed focused on only running. She dogged trees swiftly and jumped bushes in her way, quickly she was out into the open. She kept going till she reached the watering whole and drank some wetting her dry throat. She then laid grooming herself tail flicking, she wanted to play games with this lion now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 am

Waiting, he just sat there timing himself. Once he waited long enough, he leaped out above the tree, wings open then bolted through the air, only taking two minutes to get to her. Once her was at the watering hole, he dived down and dug his claws into the ground as he landed, leaving deep claw marks on the ground and walked close to the water and sat down, staring at her as he sat there. "I can get whatever i want, whenever i want, whether it requires force or not. With my wings, its quite easy." He said and glanced at the water, seeing fish swim in it faintly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 am

He is a lion? What would he want with a cheetah? Abeba jumped in the water, aiming to spray him. She knew most lions hated water, most cheetahs to. She swam looking at him, "So it not eat, then what?" She said then leaped out rushing to a lone tree and lazily climbing, she hung her legs down but she was ready to roll off and run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 am

Following her, he huffed sharply and looked at her. "Getting a little personal and speedy there, aren't we? Anyways, i'm called Tesina. I live up in the clouds with my own kingdom but i was bored so i came to land. You?" He grunted, interested in what he saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:10 am

She stared amazed, "Wow I must be dreaming" she muttered, "Nothing special, name's Abeba. It means flower." She said yawning tieredly and started nodding off unwillingly. When she finaly fell asleep she was compltely vonerbule and he could kidnap her and fly to his home, a easy prisnor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 am

Smirking, he carefully grabbed a hold of her and flew off with her towards his home, a vast kingdom on a huge cloud. Once he landed, he gave her to the royal guards. "Make her look like a queen and put her in my bed chamber. Make sure the door is locked and watched carefully whether i'm in there or not. Sense there or no windows, she won't escape but keep an eye on the spots around the chamber, in case. I want to little feline to feel welcome." He said and watched them carry her off. Grinning as he walked through the halls with a mighty pose, he walked into his throne room and sat on his throne, waiting to be notified when his new female was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 am

She was eghusted and could barley lift a lid as she opened her eyes, she was shocked to see what she saw. She let out a starttled chorus of chirps and hid her face in a pillow then showed it blinking but the sight was still there. Like a scard little house cat she hid under the bed, it was highly uncomfortble and she eventually just came out. She shook her fur then stopped seeing her nails were red...but not with blood. She almost fainted then crawled back on the bed falling asleep. When she awoke she was fully rested and sprawled out on the comfy bed. Yawning she looked about still shocked and wanted answers but more than that...food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:30 am

Hearing she is ready, he flew upward and reached the door, a servant behind him. Once the door opened, he walked in with a smirk. "Ah, your finally awake my darling! I hope you like how the maids dressed you up, i wanted them to make you look and feel like you were a queen." He said, pouting a bit but was fake, sense his claws scratched the floor lightly as he was a bit turned on by how they made her look. "Need anything at all Abeba? I can't let my little blossom wither away once it has been planted." He said calmly, knowing he could easily get her at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 am

She jumped frightened then replied snappy, "Yea, my tree and some food." She was pissed but didn't looked it, just scard. She crawled under some blankets uncomfortble...she wanted to go home. Sighing she played with the beautiful rubey necklace placed on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:04 am

Glaring at the servant behind him, he snarled. "You heard the girl, didn't you? She wants food so get her some!" He roared and watched him scamper off to retrieve it. Turning back to her, he sat down near the bed and huffed. "Your tree, sadly, cannot be retrieved. You intrigue me so i brought you here. Besides, when you fell asleep, you about fell out of it." He said, his tone softer but was only trying to keep her mood leveled though the good attitude disgusted him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:08 am

A tingle rushed down her back and she purred, she liked his choice of words and felt more welcomed. She cane out of the blanket and stared at him. "Sooooo.....cheetahnapper, what do you intend to do with me. She rolled over and playfully batted at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:11 am

"I can get whatever you want, need, or desire. All i need in return is you as yourself. It gets quite lonely, just having servants and guards around." He replies and he softly bats at her paws, his claws just begging the sheath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:37 am

She was shocked but sighed nodding, "Am I free to visit home when ever?" She asked playing with his paws. She rolled over and moved to him gently rubbing her head agents his purring the laying down. She looked into his eyes then asked"What is that stone you wear?" Curiously and touched it gently with a paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:59 am

Avoiding the other question, he smirked "You mean this stone, the stone of the Sun itself? I can let me use its power, making it like a solar-energized ray. Just burns others, nothing else. Sadly, once one, it never comes off." He said and lightly moving his claws down her back, his needs increasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next