Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpia and her friend, Kesha Come for Stallions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scorpia and her friend, Kesha Come for Stallions Empty Scorpia and her friend, Kesha Come for Stallions

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Scorpia:*i walk in looking around my sleek black coat gleaming beautifully and my black scorpian tail shimmers i look through blonde bangs with brown streaks with greenish blue eyes i whinny*
Kesha:*i walk in beside her flicking my Scorpion tail and then it curls it is ice blue and my body is a unusual zebra pattern where i stand the ground is frozen*

Back to top Go down

Scorpia and her friend, Kesha Come for Stallions Empty Re: Scorpia and her friend, Kesha Come for Stallions

Post by aphrodite Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:55 pm

sworn knight: i walk in returning the whinny mt armor gleams in the sun light

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Scorpia and her friend, Kesha Come for Stallions Empty Re: Scorpia and her friend, Kesha Come for Stallions

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 am

Scorpia:*i look at him and trot alittle closer i snort but not in a mad or irritated kinda way*
Kesha:*i graze*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:31 am

Scorpia:"So what are you here for?"*my voice is soft*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 am

sworn knight: "i don't exactly know" i say smiling

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 am

Scorpia:*i smile and lower my tail to not look as much like a threat i swish my tail*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Scorpia:*i throw my head swiftly to the side throwing my bangs to the side*"Whats your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 pm

sworn knight: "sworn knight at your service" i say bowing playfuly as my lond black bands fall in front of my eyes

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 am

Scorpia:*i nod*"It is nice to meet you. Im Scorpia."
Kesha:*went to exsplore in the trees*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 pm

sworn knight: "please the pleasure is mine" i say with a dazzling smile

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Scorpia:*i smile but i was not impressed easily, most stallions called me a tease*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 am

sworn knight: i lower my head to the ground and graze

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Scorpia:*i yawn and take off in a blurr and reappear near an apple tree and stand next to it watching him with my green eyes twinkling i tap the tree with my tail two times and apples fall at my feet i take one and eat it flicking my deadly tail*

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:03 pm

sworn knight: i listen as i hear apples falling to the ground behind me i luagh lightly "so what can't you do with a tail like that" i ask as i turn around

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 pm

I shrug "I can do pretty much anything with it." I smile and it glows green like my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:32 pm

sworn knight: "thats pretty cool" i say nipping a piece of my armor

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Scorpia
I smile "Thanks, Nice armor." i arch my head, my blonde mane falling over my face

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:51 pm

sworn knight: " thanks" i say smilling as i raise my head noblely

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Scorpia
I laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:29 pm

sworn knight: mi luagh then continue to graze as i think

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Scorpia
I lay down as i do i look like a fall limp but that was always how i lay down i nibble on an apple

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 pm

sworn knight: i luagh under my breath at the awkward way she layed down

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:28 pm

"Whatcha laughin at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:31 pm

sworn knight: i smiled playfuly " you" i say

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:53 pm

I look at him with a sarkastic look and get up and walk back to him whipping my tail side to side

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next