Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Luck and her friend come to recieve stallions of worth (Mature posting plz reply)

Go down

Lady Luck and her friend come to recieve stallions of worth (Mature posting plz reply) Empty Lady Luck and her friend come to recieve stallions of worth (Mature posting plz reply)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Lady Luck~
I canter in behind my friend and give her a smirking smile as the thought of the inside joke crosses my throughts. Grinning I trot to her side and wait with her for the stallions. Swishing my long wavey tail paitently I stand there and look over the lust driven land. My eyes light in excitement as the faint smells of surrounding stallions caught my attention. "Do you think anyone will come?" I ask thoughtfully as I continue to look about.

(sorry i never caught your mares name lol)

Back to top Go down

Lady Luck and her friend come to recieve stallions of worth (Mature posting plz reply) Empty Re: Lady Luck and her friend come to recieve stallions of worth (Mature posting plz reply)

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:56 pm

[haha i 4got it....how about... Blue October???]

Blue October~
I chuckle and perk my ears foreward at the testosterone filled area.... how perfect. I look at her sarcastically "Of course, we are two perfect mares, with a dark attitude, what else do guys ask for?" I asked her with a sly grin playing across my face.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lady Luck and her friend come to recieve stallions of worth (Mature posting plz reply) Empty Re: Lady Luck and her friend come to recieve stallions of worth (Mature posting plz reply)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Lady Luck~
I laugh softly but darkly with her. "This is true."

( lol sounds good)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down