Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native Horse mare on the wind

2 posters

Go down

Native Horse mare on the wind Empty Native Horse mare on the wind

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Akama pov (mare)

Standing alone watching the valley below me, i snort with pleasure. Horses ran freely without a care in the world below me. I toss my head up and let the wind tug and pull at my bi-colored mane and tail. The black and white colors entertwining into eachother. i rear up and whinny happily. I close my eyes and just breath for a second. I turn around and see Taz, my wolf, sitting on a rock. "hello, Taz" i say sheepishly. He looks up at me, "Another one of your peace moments?" he asks of me. I nod my head and walk back into the forest, him trailing me. "Akama, you know you need to umm find a uhh.. you know" i cut him off. "Not every mare needs a stallion" i snap.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Native Horse mare on the wind Empty Re: Native Horse mare on the wind

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm

(Nicowa POV)
I snort and trot though the forest, Nyx trailing me. I toss my head and whinny loudly out of pure joy. Nyx, my wolf, howled with me. I was finally free of my herd and out on my own. Leaves and twigs were stuck in my flaxen mane and dirt and mud caked my white body. From all the mud and dirt rolling you would think that i was brown instead of pure white. My blue eyes scan the forest as i skid to a stop. I spot a painted mare witha wolf of her own. "Time to make a good impression" i say down to Nyx. I raise my head up and wait until she nears. Nyx giggles, "ill try"

Last edited by shezawesome15 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Taz growls and crouches down, his brown eyes filled with curiosity and evil. I step infront of him giggling. "Calm down taz. Its probably just a small critter." i didnt see the stallion standing by a elm tree. "No, its another horse and...a wolf?" he says cocking his head to the side. I follw his gaze until my eyes land on a unique pair. a brown stallion or a white stallion covered in mud and a she-wolf. "What a paair, how coincidental!" i exclaim.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:43 pm

I look down at Nyx, "Oh she has spotted us" Nyx didnt answer. Shehad her attention on the make wolf, drool almost falling from her gaping mouth. I roll my eyes. i shake my coat releasing some of the dust, it lands on Nyx. "Hey cut it out will ya!?" she cries out. I laugh. retunring my attention to the mare, I wait for her to come even closer.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Cassy: *i was wandering below, alone, i stop and graze quietly unnoticed my friend Widow grazes beside me and the rest of Storm's herd*

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 pm

I look away, "come on Taz." I start to walk off in the other drection. "Taz!" i call. Taz was busy admiring the wolf rom the corner of his eye. "im coming!" I roll my eyes and walk along the path. "Hey! Why didnt you say anything to that stallion? he looked great" he huffed. "Because" was the only answer he recieved.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:50 am

I was about to say something when the wonderous mare walked away. I looked at her wolf and down at Nyx. "You silly dog!" i chuckle. I start to walk off in the mystery mare's direction. "Come on, lets follow her." I toss my flaxen mane around and arch my neck as i prance around waiting for Nyx. She rolled her eyes and followed me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 pm

I continue walking silently along the path, my mane and tail fluttering gently in the hushed breeze. Taz stopped and sniffed the air. "Hold on akama" he says under his breath. his lowers his body low to the ground and slinks to a berry bush. "What is it?" i whisper trying to hide giggles. He glared at me and i quickly recovered. Taz peeked through the branches and spotted another wolf. He growled. "An enemey!" he said to more himself than I. "Taz! Wait!" i call after him but he has already bounded from his hidding spot

http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images_v2/002/583/687/20081125/dyn002_original_300_467_pjpeg_2583687_864ca57db2360bdbc8964eb1c34a9ee3.jpg
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:26 pm

I was so intent on following that painted mare wheni didnt realize the Nyx wasnt following me. "nyx?" i asked my tiny feminie wolf who had lowered herself into a crouch. "hush" she says to me. I stand still and watch her with curious eyes. she growles and bounded forward going out of site. I canter after her. Nyx leaps through a bush and attacks the other wolf. She stops just before her jaws sink into his throat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:46 pm

I canter after him and whinnie, "Taz! Sto.." my voice cuts off at the end when i see Taz get taken down by another wolf. I snort and back up, my eyes wide with fear. I flatten my ears and bare my teeth at other wolf. Taz is knocked backwards right off his feet. He growls and then stops. "Hey your that one wolf...from just a little bit ago?" he asks more like states. He stares up at her with curious eyes.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:53 pm

I slide to a stop, not even bothering to stop her. She had a mind of her own and i was not to cross that line. I flared my nostrils and widened my eyes. The painted mare! I reared up off the ground and came back down nickering to her and to Nyx who had tackled her wolf. Nyx blinked, "Yeah and you are that wolf" her sarcasim thick, yet i found a hint of curiosity in her voice.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 am

I took a bewildered step back and quickly regained my posture. Shaking out my painted coat disrupting the floating dust and bringing my ears forward. I blow out my nose and bob my head up and down slowly, giggles escaping my mouth as I watch Taz and the other wolf. I stand still, kinda wary of the other horse. He was actually kinda unique. I could tell from the lightness under his muddy coat was a coat of pure white set off by a flaxen mane and tail. Taz chuckled lightly, "Care to drop the sharp sarcasim? It kinda cut me." he smirked and shivered off, standing and shaking out is coat.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Nicowa~
I shuddered under her gaze. I returned mine to the wolves, occasionaly sneaking glances up at her. Who was she? I snorted, my fetlock lifting up then settling over my black eyes. I walked around the wolves to the painted mare, trying to look casual. "Hello, Im Nicowa and you are?" I asked kindly. Nyx landed perfectly a smirk on her face but her eyes were shinning with humor. "They call me Nyx." she added, shaking her coat and sitting down to study him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:16 pm

I pretended not to notice him standing there, letting the question mingle between us. "Akama." I said shortly, tossing my bi-colored mane to one side and swishing my matching tail. My blue eyes watched Taz as he spoke with Nyx, watching the signs of an attraction. I smirk silently to myself, laughing deep down. Taz was already in love with her and he sucked at hiding it. I was still aware of him standing there near me and wondered what he still wanted. Taz chuckled darkly. "Isnt Nyx the cheerokee warrior goddess? A high pristess? You seem to have your nose up in the air like you think so." he said sarcasticly using her tactic. "Im Taz by the way." he added watching her. I rolled my eyes at him.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:16 pm

I cocked my head to the side, my flaxen mane flopping with it. *Akama?* I thought. "Its a nice name you have.." I tried again seeing her paying me no attention. I shifted restlessly watching Nyx and Taz have a sarcasim stand off, occasionaly sneaking glances at Akama. Nyx snorted, "Like you should talk, your the high and mighty one who has to protect his mare." she laughed darkly, humor dancing in her brown eyes. "Attacking me like that, coulda killed me." she got up and shook out her coat again and smirked.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Akama~
I snort tossing my multicolored mane, "Thanks.." I continue watching the wolves and glancing around me nervously like I needed to go. I wanted to stay and yet I wanted to go! Confusing! "Your name too.." I add. Taz snorts a laugh," I do serve my mare and portect her." he walk closer to her, "Even if you wished to put out your light, I wouldn't let you." staring into her eyes he says, " As for you, you might need protection from falling for me." he nosed her cheek.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

I figured this was the time to say something half intelligent. "Your name is cheerokee." I smile as I comment. I move closer to her and pretend to be watching Nyx and Taz when really I am dazzled by her beauty. Nyx laughed, "Well I have to full fill those same duties. Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not tough." she stopped laughing after he commented on saving her life and how he knew she was falling for him. An electric current zipped through her body as he touched her and she smiled, her brown eyes glowing. "You better catch me.." she breathes leaning forward. I roll my eyes. Dogs fell in love so easily!
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Akama~
I chuckle, "Yours is too." I continue walking slowly trying to ignore the two love birds following us. "Where are you from Nicowa?" i ask to break the awkward silence. Taz smirks and rushes her forward, tackling Nyx gently to the ground and pressing his nose to her's. "you caught me.." he breathed.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Nyx grinned and licked his nose back. "I have, haven't I?" she said softly and pushed him up and off her. Licking her paw, she watched him curiously. I look up at Akama, "Oh I'm from the valley. Came up here to get away from the openess. Makes me edgy." I answer as I followed her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down